Are the schools in your country redpilled?

Are the schools in your country redpilled?

Nope

>learn nothing but Holocaust and Slavery for 12 public funded school years
What do you think?

>do teaching degree
>one subject unironically has shit about white privilege and references to derrida
>1/3 of readings for said subject are on teaching abbos (abbos are 2.5% of the national pop)
>pedagogies in a diverse classroom
Apparently if you're not poor and/or abbo you're not diverse.

I remember an honest and accurate depiction of history and learning in the grades to 12. No sides no nothing. Great discussions on race even in college with no mass hysterics just plain of conversations where both people would and could vent and say what they wanted and have an actual discussion about issues. I made a ton of black friends whom I am still close with today. Never was called a racist nor was I shun for having opinions... This is why i REFUSE to believe whats going on today. For reference even my black friends are all like "this shit is a lie"

"redpilled" is just a PC term for "delusional"

Yep

No
What he said.

Slavery in particular was driven home hard. I guess because of the British involvement in it. Not once did we learn about our hand in abolishing it, though. Funny that.

Is this the white part of Brazil?

we learn fucking 11 years of the same fucking story of quebec

Despite living in America the school I went to was actually quite red-pilled. Very homogeneous, almost no bullying, and my county went red last election. I have no idea why.
Living in small towns in rural USA is your best bet for a red-pilled and white life. Too bad the girls aren't as pretty but you'll find a couple gems. I noticed the further you go to find more attractive females the more likely you are to end up in niggerville.

and the more likely they arent worth it.

Yes

:^)

Not a chance. In my city alone schools are pooping up left and right. Montessori, 'College-Prep', they even tore down an old hospital to build one, and there's 4 others within reasonable walking distance. It's terrifying to think whats gonna come out of those.

I didn't know Brazilians understood rhetorical questions

I never got much holohoax or slave shit, but we were fucking pelted with "muh 100 gorillion" every fucking day.

Not at all. The communist faggots have been trying to usurp our democracy specifically through the school system/academia for decades. It's only a matter of time before the military opens fire and eliminates this trash.

Sort of and sort of not. Really depends on the teacher, but our basic education got changed quite a bit since I finished it. Let's just say that a lot of my views have been strengthend since I had a based literature teacher who once literally finished a class with smartly commenting on the rapefugees "Why should people of no hungarian origin with no interest of the benefit of the community, not wanting to assimilate be allowed to come into our country demanding money?" Just like that microphone dropped, since end of class and everyone started to talk about the issue.

Also had a jew lover history teacher, who also explained why the joos were hated that much.
School was good in this sense.

>Are the schools in your country redpilled?
Hahahahahaahahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahaahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahahhahahaahaahahahahahahahaahahaahhaha

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

haaah

ahhhhh

mmmmm.

KYS you fucking queer faggot jew

Nope especially not in my state Commiefornia

they are as fucking bluepilled as fuck. I hated all my old liberal failure professors and I had to teach myself everything when I got to college. The only thing that redpilled me was getting bullied. I realized how two-faced everyone is in life.

Depends.
Older teachers might not be pleasant to look at, but they generally know their shit.
My English teacher was a bit /x/ but she disliked the Jews and the two turbulent decades after democratization. She also disliked how vapid most young people are.
My history teacher, on the other hand, was ~30 year old. Age doesn't really say anything about beauty - but the fact that she was already married and had a kid speaks a lot. She was really fucking beautiful, and even though she was a bit of an SJW, I fell in love with her. She also wrote things in each of our classmates' notebooks occasionally (e.g. "Pay more attention in class", "read more!, and to the less confident people, "be more confident in yourself!"). She sometimes wrote longer things, too - it didn't help that the tone of one of them was rather flirty-sounding and filled me with sexual tension for the remainder of my teenage years,
;_;