What is the most humane form of a death penalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1500933378
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tickled to death.

A bullet to the head

Guillotine.

Nitrogen chamber.

It's in the air already so we don't notice it replacing the oxygen. It's like falling asleep

Morphine overdose

silly leaf

getting smothered to death by sexy white girl feet

Life in prison
It's just a very slow death

Artillery to the head.

Thats a fucking retarded ass question. But ill answer it. Scathing. Or inhalation of car exhaust

sliced wrists

*scaphism

this
multiple criminals, one explosion

Death by snu snu

That guy really needs to roll to his left and take out that asshole's knees. He might still get the knife in him, but maybe in a better spot, and the other guy will be incapacitated too.

This

Death by watching Adam Sandler movies.

Serious answer? Just a bullet to the brain. We have these convoluted notions of sterile, clinical methods of capital punishment like lethal injections being the most humane options but its really just a bullet to the noggin. Lights out quicker than you can blink.

A Pike up through the prostate, just behind the ball sack.

I dont believe that

They will torture him for weeks.
Why do you think they stand still for the executions?
Next step is to drag him to death behind an SUV.
>What is the most humane form of a death penalty?
None. Humans do not have a Justice power of life and death over other humans.
It's atavistic, and that's why ISIS uses it and it's one of the good arguments against conservashits, natsocs, and other Righties.

Better than that scene from GoT with the blonde man servant friend of some guy? When he sworded him for zero reason diagonally at the clavicle? Like come on.

Gas
When we were younger we inhaled botan gas to get high
I once nearly died from it and it wasnt that bad
I got tunnel vision, could not move anymore and i was just hearing my heartbeat
I guess there is a gas which kills you in a more smoother way like helium but death by gas isnt that bad

If you're giving them death, why would you care about the humanity?

Death is the antithesis of humanity, the only reason you care is to placate your own guilt.

Gas. Either helium or nitrogen.

Helium would be pretty good, because their voices would go all funny and everyone will have one last laugh before they die in a nonviolent sleep.

demographic replacement

It's humiliating though. We all gotta go sometime I guess

I don't know why these people aren't compelled to just throw everything they have at their captors in these situations. Maybe you just have to be there before you can really speak, but if I knew the end was here I would be fucking flailing and going after that cunt like an animal with rabies. Who knows, maybe you get lucky and in an adrenaline rush you break your binds and get a chance to run the guy's own knife across his neck before his buddies shoot you down. Worth it.

But, to answer your question.

Dropping them in a 3000 degree fire.

Instantaneous vaporization.

Why?

Carbon monoxide poisoning. You aren't even aware that you're dying. You just feel really tired and when you go to sleep you don't get back up.

>TICKLE
>TO DEATH
if you are not trolling, you are a typical leftie (out of touch with reality).
think about it xD
Tickled TO DEATH.
It's worse than the spoon:
youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Probably not
>please headfirst

>flag

No but why though

How about we just take the people we want to kill and push them somewhere else?

Is death by Sikh humane?
liveleak.com/view?i=621_1500933378

People get broken in life or death situations usually.

It's easy to say what you're talking about, but many have their will to live broken. Some develop stockholm-esque feelings and believe they deserve what they get. Some are delusional/in shock.

Many different reasons, depends entirely on the person, their will, and the ruthlessness of their captors.

They load you up with heroin i think so you're just like a zombie.

You don't get it because you are gay and low test faggot

If you gon kill me, ima fucking MAKE YOU KILL ME AND NOT BOW DOWN LIKE A BITCH

2 shots to the head with a shotgun.

Bone evaporates at 1500°C.

So, yes.

Revenge? If these pieces of shit were going to take you down why not do everything in your power with your last lungful of oxygen to bring one of them with you?

>pinky at the nail shorn off
>same at the knee
>52 stabs head missing and pooped on
K

bred to death by clan of nigress that want to steal your seed

Drowning is terrifying and then super peaceful. Coming back is a bitch though because your lungs are on fire.

Meningitis and cancer fucking blow. You wish for death.

Getting stabbed also blows. Fucking hurts man.

Alcohol poisoning is a nightmare.

These are my moments of staring death directly in the eye. Honestly, the drowning was by far the best. Even with the pain of coughing for 30 minutes, it was still the most pleasant.

Death penalty should not be humane as there is no humanity in killing someone as punishment

hormonal transition therapy

>evaporates
Ive answered this question

Blowjobs to death?

That sword looks like a Zulfiqar, which is funny because ISIS hates Shia's.

Yes, vaporize, evaporate, ceases existing.

Literally your nerve endings disintegrate before they're able to fire a signal to your brain.

Theyre fake jews, so

Sounds heroic and all, but you're not gonna do shit when they've sedated you up to your eyeballs

Ashes to ashes. Bones have been in volcanoes. No vapours pouring off

>That's my fetish.jpg

Firing squad with blanks, staffed by trained professionals. The only downside is it doesn't leave a pretty corpse.

Lethal injection is far more costly and hazardous than people realize. Botched lethal injection is the exact opposite of a humane death.

i win

drowning in pussy and suffocating in ass

It's still the guillotine.

A banned and thusly not practiced form.

Volcanoes can vary greatly in temperature, they aren't evenly heated pits.

Damnit does nobody into PSYOPZ here

Read some stories about people who were kidnapped by these thugs. Every single day they stage a video exactly like this, so you never know the day they will kill you. It's a form of torture and also to catch you offguard because it's bad propaganda if you're fighting with them and they're trying to kill you.

Before they take you out they're all friendly and say "oh this is just another ransom video we'll be back by dinner" and one day it's the chop.

Crush his head with a rock in one thwomp. Now that's human.

>Before they take you out they're all friendly and say "oh this is just another ransom video we'll be back by dinner" and one day it's the chop.

Like I said, it depends on the person, their will, and the ruthlessness of their captors.

this

Also, I don't think any volcanoes are hot enough, but some get close.

Overdose on heroin?

opioid overdose.

Launch into the sun

Most of these people have their ransom paid, esp if from Norway/Scandanavia they always pay a ransom and are released. Often American's are also released in exchange for some prisoner exchange (back in the Obama cuck days). So they probably think somebody is paying the ransom and it's better to not risk it.

I've noticed they don't do this vids too much anymore too, we either reached peak terrorism where nobody cares anymore and it no longer was effective propaganda, or no matter what they did to hide their identity they kept getting droned afterward so stopped for security reasons

Death by OJ Simpson

man they're really pushing the envelope with their videos
you fucking monster

something real big to the skull. Maybe a 50 BMG, since those aren't gonna run out anytime soon. Most definitely humane as far as bullets go, you won't even hear the boom before your head is a fine pink mist

She'd be roasted just standing there

Digits confirm , but it is immoral against known psychopaths that will never heal?
I mean we can know they are a danger forever due to brain scans already they lack empathy and are not like the rest of us.
Is execution of 100% psychopaths immoral too?

Exile

You're still alive for up to 11 seconds

Obviously it's a lethal injection or overdose

no death penalty at all

If I could choose, it would just give me an anstesia and then overdose it.
Just going blank without pain and never wake up again.

\
>11 seconds
prove it

The first wave of the videos like 4ish years ago came from when they had massive territory that they invaded and controlled. lots of people to kill. videos have been less mass murder and more explicit murder. as territory shrinks, expect the videos to get more gruesome if said videos get out. most countries have been trying to shut them down.

Holy mother of fuck
She fucking exploded

heroin/opiate overdose

If you're never going to feel anything again, why wouldn't you want to feel pain?

No way that's real

looks like CGIs

Absolutely.
Why is imprisoning them in a relatively enriching life in prison immoral?
They can run game on each other if they want.
If they become violent, they can get separation.
Now, way, way down at the deep end of prolonging the life of someone in extremis is an ethical argument about Euthanasia.
But psychopaths can be as enriched and happy in a nonviolent, non rape-pen prison as they will murdering girls on college campuses.
>humans have no argument if we do not act better than animals.
It's a real thing, one thing the Lefties have right
>which they've forgotten completely because now they're some type of mutated fascistic weirdos.

This right here. Literally the only thing cruel or unusual about is the aesthetics, and even that can be changed.

Then again, we can't even find lethal injection substances that don't get liberals' panties in a bunch. Can we not just blast a 5x lethal dose of morphine in them, or are immediate waves of pleasure cruel and unusual?

Death by nitrogen gas.

is he ok?

It's raining men!

The more I see these things the more I think it's better to die a death like that vs something stupid and mundane like walking and getting hit from behind by a drunk driver.

Anoxia.

Nevermind. It's 6 seconds

All i was saying is there is no poof here's some boiling water, with bones. Bones when they are anything except bones. Is ash. You made it sound like poof i've made nothing out of nothing. Not exactly. Anyways carry on