Being with this ugly and significantly poorer dude PROVES that MEN are more selective in choosing a woman...

Being with this ugly and significantly poorer dude PROVES that MEN are more selective in choosing a woman, than vice versa.

You'd never see an incredibly handsome man with an ugly girl with a lot less money. Don't deny this.

is that Lauren Southern and her based blacked friend?

>You'd never see an incredibly handsome man with an ugly girl with a lot less money. Don't deny this.
I see fat women with /fit/ dudes all the time.

Men choose by looks. If you're considering looks only like this post does, you would conclude that only men are selective.

Women select by smell. Also, on whether the guy was properly assertive and pushed the right buttons in that first 30 seconds or few hours at most.

That's Lauren's sister

>thinking anything about a Kardashian relationship is genuine

Sure she's probably loving the BBC but aside from that it's all fake

Getting blacked is a social disorder.
This nigger lover will regret her choice within a few years.

>not understanding the high test

wrong. to her retarded brain, his musical/artistic skills are worth more than money. since all the kardashans are vapid whores, genetically they need something to diversify and strengthen their gene pool like the arts or athleticism.

if enough of the "right" people see you as talented and and/or a genius then you are worth far more to a whore than any amount of money.

that thug cock pounding that tiny little pussy makes me so fucking jealous

Never heard of these two niggers. Why care?

I'm so glad that I don't recognize famous rappers. They all just look like dumb niggers and even the most successful rappers are fucking idiots

She always loved the bbc, thats also what made her famous

Kanye's penis isn't even big though.

I've been lifting for 6 months and I still don't get it. I hope my test level will go up eventually.

What's this girls name?

is that Cara Delevingne with Travis Scott

>n of 1

But Kanye's dick pics are not very impressive. He's got a 7 incher.

>doesn't play into the "my life is harder than everybody elses because I am ME" narrative
Fake news

This is some fedora nice guy nonsense.

No, they are still being selective. They are selecting, aggressive, assertive and masculine traits. Women have a primitive mindset, they have not reason to evolve like we did since all they had to do is look pretty and they would be taken care of, because of this they are stuck with stone age mentality where they feel they have to breed with aggressive badboys who are willing to fight a saber tooth tiger so that their children are born with those masculine traits and survive.
tl;dr women still live in caveman times and need big muscles and aggression to feel safe and so that their kids end up the same way

But she is a Jenner. She doesnt have shit compared to the K girls. She should be thankful her twin sister let her keep tagging along or else she'd have no value outside of her E! paycheck.

This.

OP is an inexperienced loser who hasn't figured out men and women are into different things. Worse still
>ugly girl with a lot less money.
OP is a girl who thinks guys care how much money girls have.

They're pregnant not fat rain man

Lauren's hotter sister.

kek
That might be it.
Or they're HIGH TEST as fuck and they don't mind dating fat chicks because they're getting YUGE too.

OP is a nigger who's trying to say that niggers can get lots of white girls when deep down he knows that the reason blacks hate whites is because whites cant help looking down on them even when they mentally torture themselves into fetishising them sexually or supporting them politically.

Even if niggers had the appeal you think they have it would LITERALLY be 'animal appeal' ie a pre-disposition towards dangerous, non-constructive ape-like partners.

Its largely a jewish meme, but EVEN IF you guys had a form of sexual currency, it would be based on the fact that you are freakshow stone age throwbacks there to appeal to women who for short irresponsible periods of time in their boring lives don't happen to know any better.

That's like gooks boasting about how their tiny penises never get caught in their zipper.

Whites are balanced - gregarious but intelligent. They get to be called human, they earned it.

Blacks are unbalanced towards chimplike hedonism and asians are unbalanced towards rigid hierarchies and repetitive labour.

So basically monkeys and insects. OP is big chimpy chimp, any money.

nooooo

men are obviously more selective
women are programmable by default, men are only programmable via sodomy which is why most sane people are "homophobic" and also "sexist"

>Implying women are only whores for monetary gain
It's a women, she's probably with him for dude weed lmao

I dunno what you're talking about, I see good looking guys dating whales all the time

Women go for money, men go for looks.

looks nothing like any of the southern girls
are you blind or just genuinely retarded?

>A large body of evidence suggests that aspects of face processing associated with these regions are impaired in autism, including anomalies in gaze processing, memory for facial identity and recognition of emotion expressions.