Is there hope /pol?

Is there hope /pol?

What scientists? Physicists? Mathematicians? Engineers?

(((political science)))

Yes, Always.

Keep trying and don't give into despair, the next few years will shape history.

we streisand effect now

It's entirely possible that 9% is mostly old people which doesn't mean shit. You need young people.

>(((Social "scientists")))
ftfy

>pleaseletitbeoldpeoplepleaseletitbeoldpeople
calm down breh

In my experience the hard sciences are the least subverted, as facts are much harder to jew into some anti-white bullshit. However, (((psychologists))), and anything with the word (((studies))) in it are top kike

Be the embodiment of hope. Meme it. Cast it like a wish. It will rally others and unite us more than anything

You think the alt-right and those who marched at Unite the Right were mostly old people?

There is no such thing as a ''neo-nazi''. There are no ''neo-nazi'' views.
That is just some Hollywood strawman. They look at skinhead/punk culture and they simply call that ''neo-nazism'' even though most skinheads/punks are antifa people, they're the original antifa retards.

We're so deep in the brainwashing I don't even know where you would start breaking the conditioning. It's just layers and layers of bullshit and contradictions, retarded false narratives that rely on other false narratives.
I want off this ride.

Also ''neo-nazism'' was invented in Canada by jews who were upset that there weren't enough hate speech for them to pursue.

why did skinheads get swastika tattoos? Why didn't skinheads promote communism like hippies?

>1 in 10 people want to preserve the white race

make no mistake, the people saying nig lives matter secretly hate them, they are merely virtue signalling.

>9% of people though mass immigration was a bad ideas
>"hey guys, 9% of people share nazi views"

start redpilling more people damnit

Skinheads got swastika tattoos in jail because it's easier to survive in jail when you're part of the ''aryan brotherhood'', which is just something made up by prison administrators in the US.
Prisons are the most reliable tool kikes can use to generate enough ''hate speech'' for them to push their agenda. It's perfect for them, they take the worst people in the world, they their ugly fat mongoloid asses in jails and then those people come out branded with swastikas and SS tattoos. Now you have a bunch of sub-humans running around that you can take photos of and use as propaganda.

young people, especially young _white_ people are being more and more redpilled. the left isn't going to stop being butt fuck retarded and violent and completely unrestrained in their expressions, so we will continue to recruit more and more people as they encounter niggers who just can't help but be chimps.

Here is an example. Charles Manson was made by the media to be the worst ''serial killer'' ever.
He is in jail with a swastika on his forehead. Why? Charles Manson isn't a ''nazi''. He is a leftist hippy who ''doesn't care about skin color'' and thinks the elites want to cause race wars. All he cares about is muh trees, water and air.

Old people are cucks. They were hippies and such.

Poets.
1 person in a group of 10 thinks differently, does something about it.

Aye.
There is hope.

Yeah. I mean the left is doing an admirable job of recruiting for us.

> now I see why they've been fighting Isis et al for 30 years

Why isn't there a group called Neo-Niggers?

Because niggers haven't changed at all in like half a million years

Does it matter? Are you literally denying science?

Yeah, that wold go against the narrative that those who fought in WW2 or were raised demonizing Nazis support the new breed.

Dude the eclipse just happened that means global warming is real and nazis are taking over because science and shit.

>boomers and greatest generation being nazis
user that's not how it works, I'm sure the lefties think of old people as nazis for not believing in 1000^2 genders but they hate nazis.

>muh 100th monkey
Ooga Booga Bix Nood

All of the smartest and bravest of their generation died while killing other whites and fighting for Zionist interests. What's left is what made the world the way it is today. The newer generations are Western civilizations only hope.

>old people
See

>girl's Twitter profile reads "black & lao"