Why is Sup Forums so hypocritical in regards to cannabis...

why is Sup Forums so hypocritical in regards to cannabis? many people here love to denigrate stoners by calling them lazy and useless degenerates while turning a blind eye to drinkers. fact of the matter is that alcohol use is just as degenerate as cannabis use, if not more so. at least try to have some consistency with your arguments. either ban all recreational drug use or legalize it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of us hate alcoholics too. Most of us despise anything that is detrimental to our peoples. Can you explain why there is anything wrong with that? We don't want our children or subsequent descendants to be drugged or taken advantage of in any capacity. We want a healthy society for the future.

When did that become wrong?

because wigger stoners are useless people

Pot causes furries.

stoners are not additions to a productive society, nor are any substance abusers

I make 25.50 an hour trimming weed it is not a lazy mans job.

What strain produces your favorite smell when you trim it?

Congrats on being retarded OP

>implying the same people who look down on weed don't also look down on alcohol
Alcohol does not produce the same effects as weed, it does not give you the munchies, it does not sap all of your motivation. For some people they get motivated to slap a bitch when they drink.

Whatever is "degenerate" is a matter of opinion. You can have one person tell you that weed is degenerate but whiskey isn't, and then have a completely different person (like yourself) that likely thinks weed is some sort of moral high point, but then looks down upon those who drink.

Want to know a secret? People who smoke A LOT of weed are in fact degenerate lazy stoners. Another secret is that people who drink A LOT of hard booze are degenerate alcoholics that destroy the lives of those around them. Don't think that just because weed does not have any physical addiction withdrawal symptoms that it means you can just then smoke as much as you want with no consequences, one that comes to mind is that people who smoke weed more often than not wind up half fucking retarded from the "brain fog"

Pot is actually a performance enhancer and a behavior regulator. Sativa to wake up and work then Indica to relax and go to sleep. Black market restricts access to the right kind of pot and encourages degeneracy.

Why is there piss in that fellas bong?

I know degenerate behavior when I see it.

stoners don't think they are degenerate.

where you see degeneracy the degenerates see normalcy

>pol is one person

>smoked nearly everyday for 8 years
>quit cold turkey exactly 100 days ago

First few nights were rough, I had extremely vivid and terrible dreams but I feel better now that I'm not scrambling to get stoned every couple of hours.

Nah the dude is a fuckin freak and is using muh cannabis as an excuse.

That's not a timebomb faggot, a timebomb is when you roll a joint and then pack the end into a bowl so whoever hits it when the end of the joint lights the bowl gets super stoned and gets dicks drawn on their face or something

what a fucking waste of weed
all that weed in the joint and he inhales and exhales in less than a second....

dumb

being stoned sucks..its fun for 40 minutes then you feel lethargic for 3 hours after.

Then don't do either? Degeneracy is pushed to destroy society.

holding it in doesn't absorb much more

I disagree, holding it in for 3-4 seconds is optimal. The best way to do it is to inhale small amounts of smoke, breathe out, then go for some more.

The surface area of your lungs absorb THC and CBD, but then all the rest of the smoke swirling around inside your lungs isn't used. It's just such a waste what the guy in OP's vid did.

Went sober for job reasons and just got the chance to smoke for the first time in two years.
It's ok.
Felt like being lightly wasted for a long period of time. Glad to be sober again. But it's detrimental effects would be mitigated by treating it as an occasional thing. Toke once a month when there isn't shit to do the next day.
All day every day smoking puts people in a useless haze.

>waste
he has access to unlimited quantities of space weed. not everyone is a poor fag.

You suck at smoking, the best way is to take it in all at once and let it out slowly so the smoke rolls off the surface area of your lungs

>brain fog
I'm able to concentrate a lot more after smoking and it stops the awful pains I get from my IBS, helps my asthma, and makes me want to get out of bed and actually do shit. There is absolutely nothing wrong with marijuana it's a fucking miracle.

Then why is he smoking flower? What a retard.

>hypocritical in regards to cannabis

Not one person, etc.

> denigrate stoners by calling them lazy and useless

They are. By definition.

> while turning a blind eye to drinkers

Stoner is to weed like drunkard is to alcohol. Drunkards are degenerate scum too.

> have some consistency with your arguments. either ban all recreational drug use or legalize it

"Either legalize private nuclear weapons or ban all guns and knives". You're retarded.

There is a good argument for weed legalization, it brings in a shit ton when taxed, it fucks up illegal markets, it stops a vicious cycle in jailing people over pot, making them life long criminals over vice crimes.

The catch is if you want freedom to do "whatever you want to your body maaaan" you also gain the responsibility to suffer the consequences. The only problem with drug legalization across the board is the idiots want to "do whatever" but then get socialized help with the consequences. If you can't die in a gutter on your own, you're not responsible enough to have access to drugs.

Because weed is the stupidest gayest stuff on the planet. Pothead culture especially is a shitty meme forced by (((Hollywood))). They made 6 million movies and TV shows trying to portray pot as being the coolest thing ever. In reality most potheads are really stupid and miserable people who sit around all day watching shitty unfunny movies. Nothing funny or interesting about it, smoking weed is a really pointless occupation and something which only a dim witted faggot could enjoy.

Damn that's a good idea. This guy is a complete faggot but at least he knows it, he always talks about his court dates and how fucked his life is, but he keeps a good attitude, reminds me of the good kind of stoners I used to hang out with, dudes that want nothing more out of life than to chill and have fun.

Heavy cannabis use stops you from dreaming. I haven't smoked in the last couple of days and I had a real vivid dream last night of the eclipse and it was the most beautiful thing I saw and then nightmarish shit just started happening. Woke up covered in sweat KEK.

>helps my asthma
Wut

Smoking mullein also helps asthma or flu symptoms

dumbass you know your lungs can't take it all in at once right? fucking casual

you faggot i've seen you post that before
stop being proud of your shit-paying degenerate job

if you're a conservative/fascist and you encourage weed, you're a faggot.

Yeah man go ahead and look it up I when I don't have weed I have to use albuterol to help my asthma.

>Arkansas man
found your problem

>mullein
Weren't we just talking about Pot?

Because you can drink alcohol without being an impaired degenerate.

I'm just pointing out that smoking/=bad for your lungs

>why don't you like what I like?
not an argument
>consistencecy
Ok I see this now. {a random board of different countries and opinions is supposed to get consistent because you don't like their output}

Pic related

Too bad you're not smart enough to make an actual argument.

don't mind me, just stopping by with the obligatory copypasta for any weed-related thread

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/
Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013

>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:

Pot is a past time of niggers and mexishits brought to Whites when they infested our cities and neighborhoods.

Ever listen to a pothead speak from behind their 50-pound dreadlocks that hasn't washed their hair in 3 months?

All these degenerates can do is talk about pot, their stupid inside jokes about pot they think is so fucking funny, and different kinds of pot you can grow.

Their addled brains are utterly incapable of anything that could be considered a higher thought.

Drunks are no better. There's no faster way to destroy a family than to introduce an alcoholic.

Alcohol abuse saps a man of his vitality and turns an otherwise good father into a useless sack of shit.

Degenerate

wow, that huge list and only one actual source?

all of this.

in the end pot becomes a bad habit

it feels good because it insulates you from the shit society we live in, but due to tolerance eventually it will leave you high and dry

pot is a stimulant, not a depressive like alcohol

so once you become psychologically addicted to it, and even physically, the tolerance will build up and you will be left an emotional wreck

you can get higher without drugs, might sound funny, but it is the word of god

All drugs need to be banned, including Alcohol. We need to save western civilization and we cant do it high or drunk.

(((source)))

Cannibis is literally nigger culture. Alcohol is white culture.
Kys you little wigger.

nothing but degenerates

>Their addled brains are utterly incapable of anything that could be considered a higher thought.
pretty sure they're great at higher thought.

Trimming absolutely is a lazy man's job. Source: trimmed several seasons and worked for the farm throughout the year.

Go sit on your ass some more and lie to yourself, see where that gets you. Contribute something to society instead of profiteering.

>wife rape is legal so lets legalize gf rape too lmao

not an arguement

Even has KGB written on the wall behind him.
> The goal of subversion is to sideline as many opponents as possible rather than attack them