Hey guys... should we tell him...?

hey guys... should we tell him...?

Tell him what? That she's not white? Pretty sure he already knows.

I mean that's probably why he picked her in the first place

he got gooked

This fag is probably a civic nationalist anyway.

i wouldn't mind getting gooked. i hear good things and every white chick i date is a hellride

classic white guy taking advantage of the boost that being white gives his SMV. imagine the White Female he could get, well he has, and he has decided he would rather go with an asian. and you can bet your ass he has an excuse for it like "shes more traditional" but we all know the real reason is because he is able to date out of his looks-range with asians.

smart man desu

Tbh her jawline looks better than his for a son, considering she's a woman. He looks like he's got really beta genes, so at least he dated a better looking asian.

Think about it this way. If this guy didn't go gook, he'd probably be gay or some tranny degenerate.

Holy shit she's ugly, you're supposed to date asians because it's easier to date up, you're supposed to leave the ugly ones for the other asians, holy fuck this guy is a screw up.

>his future French son

All Asians look the same. There is no "ugly"

>sincerely, asian beta-male stuck with fat ugly asian

This guy is still dating up man...

Hahaha no I am a white guy. I'm just sick of people like you talking about Asians like there is a scale of attractiveness. An asian woman's attractiveness is based on how well she can do her makeup. That's the only variant

she looks like american propaganda against japan in ww2

She's just so fucking ugly

or a stereotypical depiction of a chinese person during the qing dynasty.

I actually think she's pretty cute but my standards arent too high

anyway the main reason you dont date asian women is because of asian men. the best way to show a man you dont give a shit about him is to take his tribes women

>betas dating fugly asians thinking they got a trophy wife

He's dating up, he's lucky to even get near a pussy

Why does the top right guy look like a nuclear explosion

>considering she's a woman
user, I....

Dude, they're both 2/10.

kek

As a Chinese guy... no lol.

For all the times I've seen this image it would be nice to see some proof that it isn't shopped.

No, he's 3/10 and she's 4/10. She likely looks better when not smiling so squinty. Lots of asians look better when not smiling.

I see you there, mate. You're obviously a nigger
who wants to imply that men who date out of their race do so out of an innate masculine advantage over the race they date into.

You are, to further clarify, a nigger who's trying to promote the idea that niggers can get lots of white girls when deep down he knows that the reason his own black cohorts HATE whites is because whites cant help looking down on them even when they mentally torture themselves into fetishising them sexually or supporting them politically.

Even if niggers had the appeal you think they have, mate, it would LITERALLY be 'animal appeal' ie the pre-disposition towards dangerous, non-constructive ape-like partners.

Black appeal is largely a jewish meme, of course, but EVEN IF you guys had a legit form of sexual currency, it would be based on the fact that you are freakshow stone age throwbacks there to appeal to white women who for short irresponsible periods of time in their boring lives don't happen to know any better.

That's like gooks boasting about how their tiny penises never get caught in their zipper.

Whites are balanced - gregarious but intelligent. They get to be called human, they earned it.

Blacks are unbalanced towards chimplike hedonism and asians are unbalanced towards rigid hierarchies and repetitive labour.

So basically monkeys and insects. And you all you are is a big chimpy chimp, any money.

no im a white guy

Wtf? He didn't say shit about niggers. Whites are at an advantage with asians because asians prefer white men over their own men. No other women do this.

Never did he imply he wanted to perpetuate the myth that blacks get white women, you stupid ass stormfag.

CHING CHONG

You have some kind of gook fetish if you think she's better looking than him.

>Hahaha no I am a white guy.
Sure you are...

>Whites are at an advantage with asians because asians prefer white men over their own men.
Only bananas on okcupid do this. If you asked the average Asian girl (especially Chinese), they'd never date a non-Asian because their families would disown them.

I think he could potentially clean up to look better than her, but as it stands, he looks real beta, she at least looks like a normal woman.

I dunno if you call it a fetish when I'm a hapa. I have no real preference.

You white sluts need to accept that Asian women are simply more desirable than you.

Ehh, depends, some asians families admire whites and see them as a rise in social status. Also as far as fucking, yeah whites have a huge advantage.

>Latinos are yellower than asians in that graphic
kek

The self hatred is too much it seems.

this
I've heard stories from asian girls about their moms pushing them to date white boys and normalize
they must really dislike their home country and want a new life for their grandkids

She looks like a dumpster fire. Disgusting nose, poor facial aesthetics, no symmetry anywhere. Attractive asians look like brown white people, she looks like a rice paddy gook.

He looks like he needs some test, but otherwise is fine..

Most Japanese are anti racemixing too

It's just theres a large minority that fucks a lot of gaijin

Their whole life style is centered around attracting gaijin kind of like tatted pierced coal burners

>Taking the easy way out
Man up and fix your country

Fuck off chink

>Ehh, depends, some asians families admire whites and see them as a rise in social status
South East Asians are not the same as East Asians.

China: duh its shit for 99% of them

Japan: it's actually kind of nice so not the traditional onee

delet this

i am half korean

the guy is decent looking, he has more estrogrn than averag but that literally can be fixed by a change in attitude and exercise

the girl is a solid 4 genetically and the dude is maybe a 6. obviously a dude generally marries up if he can. most will marry down because of hypergamy, but if he isnt a faggot he should be aiming for a 7 or 8

they are literally part time prostitutes

the girls in school that like foeigners are future prostitutes. you cant tell because you.dont speak the language and they dont dress the same way as american whores but they are

in korea the only girls that marry foreigners are literally ex prostitutes (okay, like 90%)some of them are 10s, but they are still prostitutes

>malaysia
Say hi to Anne Marie Choon for me.

This is exactly right. They're also usually ugly and can't find a good Asian husband so they have to settle for some white guy.

im a gooker. dunno who marie chun is

imagine some mousey girl with an overly skinny face and recessed jaw that wears bright pink skirts in high school

if you guys had any idea how ugly they are to us youd vomit

these guys are destroying their genes

im not even opposed to mixing in general, but to destroy your nation so you can deliberate inegrate the lowest iq and ugliest foreigners... what the fuck...

r/asianmasculinity showed up

where's the brit who spergs out