Toppling statues? Here’s why Nelson’s column should be next

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

> While the US argues about whether to tear down monuments to the supporters of slavery, Britain still celebrates the shameful era

> Wilberforce, unquestionably a force for good, helped end, in 1807, Britain’s official involvement in the transatlantic slave trade. But he was not alone. The enormous contribution of black people in Britain at the time – especially activists and writers who were slaves themselves – has no equivalent site of glory, in London or anywhere in the country.

> One of the obstacles all these abolitionists had to overcome was the influence of Nelson, who was what you would now call, without hesitation, a white supremacist.

archive.is/NMJHA

> by Afua Hirsch
Hmmmm

> Afua Hirsch (born 12 June 1981) is a writer, broadcaster, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage.
Every. Fucking. Time.

Eventually as the nations collapse, they will mark the point at where they rejected their past as the reason they lost their future.

Except history books will then be written by kikes and nogs so future generation will never know what happened.

Make it stop

> But the most common sentiment was summed up in this tweet: “Its History – we cant & shouldn’t re-write it – we learn from it. Removing statues would make us no different to terrorists at Palmyra.” Therein lies the point.

> Britain has committed unquantifiable acts of cultural terrorism – tearing down statues and palaces, and erasing the historical memory of other great civilisations during an imperial era whose supposed greatness we are now, so ironically, very precious about preserving intact.

Bongs, explain yourselves

They will not be removing Nelson's column.

Ugh, that creature should not exist

Niggerjews are the worst.

>WE

>tfw Winchester Cathedral will become the Winchester Mosque.

>black activist's in Britain who were slaves

There were no slaves in Britain, owning slaves in Britain was outlawed. What a dumb bitch.

not gonna happen. the column stays.

these nuts just jumped the shark

We need to make time capsules

what can we expect from niggers at this point

>TFW Bolsheviks are committing iconoclasm again

I'd love to see a bunch of Shoreditch twats fall to their death trying though

If I don't get shanked by some nigger while out and about I consider it a good day.

news?

Not necessarily dumb. It had only been 35 years since slavery in Britain had finally been abolished, Is there any reason to doubt that many former slaves became anti slavery activists?

>while
>not while'st've

Fake Brit!

How about the burden of proof is on you? Go find who those activist where and demonstrate what influence they had. Until then, go fuck yourself with your Kangz revisionism.

Would honestly die defending that statue from this bitch and her cronies. My family have served in the navy for generations. These fuckers are going too far.

B-but Britain wouldn't have existed without stronk black men and women
> But nothing about this “context” is accessible to the people who crane their necks in awe of Nelson.
> The black slaves whose brutalisation made Britain the global power it then was remain invisible, erased and unseen.

If anyone tries it, they regret it. I ain't larping.
Like this user said, I would die defending that column. England expects that every man will do his duty.

They'd get the shit kicked out of them before they even got close.

Whatever else we may be, the average brit is still fiercely patriotic and proud of our history and culture.

I hate nig kikes