Are you happy with yourselves you Nazis? This poor woman can't even wear her pony ears and horn in church anymore...

Are you happy with yourselves you Nazis? This poor woman can't even wear her pony ears and horn in church anymore. She had to take a valium just to calm down from the shock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3Qvb7q9Nm0
youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU
sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler
youtube.com/watch?v=5B7FQNVPUo8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w
youtu.be/qHEBIeREJAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just look at what you've done to this poor woman, Sup Forums.

>woman
>she
>her
>wearing MLP shit in public
>taking part in organized religion
>hating nazis
What's CWC's favorite girl anyway?

i like to believe they use CWC as the body double of heather heyers in the upcoming biopic

I think he's got better handwriting than I do. I'm embarrassed.

What a funny autist. I will compliment her on one thing: she has really legible writing, a very rare thing nowadays.

Well, she's obviously not a doctor.

I remember when i was a kid, on everyones minds was 'how to make money' so we could get the fuck out of our ghetto neighborhood

meanwhile, millenials are ambitious about wearing articles of clothing, that screen to the world, 'i am a retarded and emotionally unstable nigger'

this i progress?

>she

If you disrespect her legal gender, you're disrespecting the entire state of Virginia.

ok, fuck Virginia

FUCKERSVILLE, VA

youtube.com/watch?v=A3Qvb7q9Nm0

Does this make anyone else long for nuclear annihilation?

Every single day

She looks like the mentally ill aunt i have that i have not seen in well over 10 years now (the last memory of her is from 2005/2006).

Simply put on Halloween of 2004 i remember visiting my aunt in a mental hospital with my family (i was 6 at the time) and this bitch probably will make another little kid see her in a mental hospital some day (maybe this decade quite possibly the next),

Do you really not know who Christine is?

I think when Chris-chan started calling himself a woman, I realized the utter insanity that is transgenderism

>himself
Herself.

>newfags don't know about chrischan

stop that!

oh man. there are probably 20 year old nazi larpers here who think this is just another generic tranny.

why would you want people... to know about... chrischan?

>me reading about how a stranger got upset
i'm short on feelings for the next 4 years, pal

I guess I still hold people to the standard of lurk more

Checked

Christine is a stranger to no one.

>I've made a lot of people smile
Yeah, I fucking bet.
Keep telling yourself that, Chrissie-boy, all those people loudly guffawing when you walk by are really just laughing with you, not at you.

Don't be such a retarded ween.

... youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

YOU SHAPE YOUR REALITY DONT FALL INTO SLAVE MORALITY, BECOME THE MASTER REALITY, YOU CAN GIVE YOURSELF A NOBLE IMAGE, THOSE PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING WITH YOU, IS MASTER MORALITY, AT YOU IS SLAVE MORALITY, BEGONE COMMUNIST SLAVE! ARISE MASTER UBERMENSH!

newfags need to educate themselves

sonichu.com/cwcki/Christian_Weston_Chandler

Is it wrong of me to feel really, really sorry for this freakshows parents? Before he was a rather harmless autist who drew shitty sonic comics, whatever. But they've had to watch him metamorphose into this...Thing. All while the internet cheered him on into doing it. His comics were shitty but did the dude deserve to become this? Look at what you have wrought and ask yourselves if you're proud of what you've done.

>thinks Bob saw the full tranny phase

Checked anyways

I'm convinced this is some advanced form of masochism. CC has been throwing itself at social media forever is rightfully mocked and humiliated. This isn't just a craving for attention. This is someTHING that enjoys abuse on profound level. This is degeneracy beyond mere cuckoldry. This is someone with outstretched arms howling at the universe "Fuck my shit up, senpai. Hard and forever!". How this continues year after year astonishes me to no end.

>parents
>they
Bob died a while back, user. I'm pretty sure it was before the tranny thing.

Yeah Bob died before the tranny phase, although that's really just the icing on the disappointment cake. At least Bob had other successful children. Barbara likely has some form of dementia at this point, so is less than aware of Chrischan's shenanigans.

THAT IS MALE HANDWRITING

Because he has legit autism. He's always been mentally unbalanced, it's just that access to the internet and a horde of people who thought it was funny to actually harass him irl pushed him into becoming even more unstable

Some young gay people actually go out looking to catch AIDS. They call it bughunting or some shit. He's like that with the internet. If online didn't exist he'd find some other way to ruin himself. This is determination.

dude this guy maced someone because the hands on a sonic shaped piece of cardboard were the wrong color at his local gamestop
he's fucking unbalanced

Theyre called chasers. There are also queers that get off on infecting the unwilling, its called pozzing.
And youre right that he would ruin himself nomatter what, I dont know if its a conscious effort though.
youtube.com/watch?v=5B7FQNVPUo8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1EiG1v7kG4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJkjjpFM97w

Is Sup Forums tough enough to talk smack to Christine?
youtu.be/qHEBIeREJAw

He should read John Lockes "A letter concerning Toleration"