Why do you internet memeing faggots hate Centrists and Moderates

Why do you internet memeing faggots hate Centrists and Moderates

Because they are useless Cucks who can't shift the Overton window and will only belive in things that are socially acceptable

I don't like anyone who can't make a decision. Even if you're going to choose the left, pick a damn side or get out of the way.
They'll say that they're thoughtful; that they weigh the information and respond accordingly. If you don't know if the tax rate should be 15% or 25%, then, fine, stay in the middle and discuss it.
If you're watching society collapse or if you're watching propaganda push you towards war or silence - and you'd still rather sit in the middle and wait - then you're neither intelligent nor thoughtful.

I'm a centrist I hold the reasonable and moderate belief that all government should be abolished

I'm not an extremist who believes all statists should be executed. I believe statists should be allowed to assimilate to voluntarist life.

I'll have a civil discussion with anybody who disagrees about the murder of statists.

>Centrists and Moderates
What does that even mean besides corporatists?

to many centrists are just faggots that use it to refuse to ever make a choice
a real centrist should be a person whom makes their own decision on an issue
sometimes falling left and sometimes right without partisan ideology

Fence sitting cowards

If you don't understand that immigration means the death of conservatism in America then I need to draw you a fucking map. I understand being anti-racism, I personally try to judge people on an individual basis, but holy shit this is about the future of the country, you need to understand that immigration is what is going to kill us.

Because their way doesn't work. Neutrality and moderation doesn't relieve people of aggression, it only allows it to fester and eventually grow into resentment. The course of action that saves Western Civilization sometimes does not come from remaining reasonable.

>Finnes goes to clear a malfunction
>racks the slide
>no round is ejected
>does it again
>same result
>etc etc
How did he expect to shoot a Jew with an empty pistol?

stopping immigration isn't racist

I love people of all races
that's why I want them to be happy in their own cultures and separated into ethnostates

to keep all races pure and strong not just whites

>centrist
>abolishment of govt
>that flag

I just call that an Independent.

Because you always choose evil between good and evil if you call yourself neutral

>Cowardice or Courage
Cowardice

>Right or Wrong
Wrong

>True or false
False

>Life or death
Death

>Civilization or barbarism
Barbarism

>Why do you internet memeing faggots hate Centrists

Because Americans are flat out retards.

They think the right stand for something, the left stand for something, but the centre stands for nothing.

The radical centre are pushing for more changes than either the left or the right.

They aren't reactionary radicals.

They are

an independent switches parties with electoral cycles following party ideology till they get angry over something and decide to switch

a centrist cares about the issues and fights for them even if it's against a politician they just voted in last month or supporting one they voted against

>can only handle simple black and white narratives
literal nigger

Because they're not retarded assholes willing to join memers in destabilizing the country into a retarded mess

Huh. I've been an Independent all these years and never knew that I wasn't supposed to fill out my ballot with three or four different party candidates selected. Maybe Independent doesn't mean what it does here in your area, but Independents don't register with a party and select the ones with the right platform, character, and history/experience - or at least the best choice that's available.

Your country picked the simply black narrative
>literal niggers

it might be because I'm near Seattle and all so called independents here are usually just contrarians who never vote for the incumbent

I don't mind centrists and moderates, but you guys have to realise that... well, the left hates you. Actually, they don't just hate you, they want you executed and strung up from lampposts. See, modern leftism sees ANYONE right of Marx as a Nazi who wants to genocide all the minorities. Your "enlightened centrism" to them is just the result of your evil white maleness, and must be obliterated lest you oppress any strong womxn of colour.

Personally, I just find you guys kinda cowardly or delusional, thinking you can "reason" with extremes that have been reached by emotion.

>Moderate

On any political compass the Modern Moderate is Left-leaning Libertarian

>Centrist
Perfect Balance between Right Wing Views, and Left Wing Views, and in most cases either a Moral Reactionary, or a Chaotic Neutral Bribe Bar

Centrism doesn't do shit when there are other fanatics who are willing to destroy you to have their way. The only way to combat fanaticism is with your own counter-fanaticism. That's the only way you can make a difference in this world.

Centrists are libtards trying to find middle ground with the right.

moderates is a retarded term to justify the FSA's link to daesh (huur duur dey not isis dey moderate muslims)

Real centrists dont give a shit and dont make the fact their centric pubic for intellectual brownie points.

>pic related, close to centrist , but slightly leaning libertarian right, so therefore im libertarian right.

the problem is to the far right my centrism is caused by beta genes or something and they hate me just as much for some ill perceived or projected weakness

the extremes of both sides are morons and to join either side as a lesser of two evils is to accept false dichotomy

Sweet climate, but not really envious of the political climate out there... I'm in the Northeast. While generally "classical liberal", I think things around here are headed more red because the extreme liberalism is pissing people off around here.

Too bad, champ. You'll have to choose a side eventually, or you'll probably end up fucking dead at the hands of Commissar Jamal and his crew. The left hates intelligent white people within its own ranks and wants them purged, how do you think you and your family will fare?

>But user, I'm not white!

Then you're a traitor to all PoC and must be made an example of in the future of True Communism.

>every course of action MUST be le so deep and nuanced
>can never choose between any two options so as to maintain his "I'm-so-above-it-all" attitude
literal to intelligent cuckold

I wish people around here would wake up to the craziness but they fucking don't
it's like a fuck trump parade every god damn weekend around here

I choose america
not nazi
not commie
and I'll raise arms against either group of asshats if they try to fuck with my red white and blue

Choosing to let your history be destroyed because you refuse to take a side isn't noble in the slightest, but at least you can feel smug as your entire way of living is obliterated under the iron fist of globalism and Marxism. Good job.

I don't want to limit myself with one specific ideology/way of life. Nothing is absolute, dogmatic views are cancer.
That's why i am not choosing a side between the left & right. I take the good stuff from both sides with rational thinking.

Btw you can be against refuges/kebabs without jerking off to Hitler, you know?

Because they are void of opinions and aid the progression into degeneracy and the fall of the west through apathy

fighting for history is not the same as standing with extremists

pic related

How do you propose statists will deal with someone proposing a voluntarist lifestyle, if that person actually has a good chance of succeeding? You think they'll give you a handshake and a little present, and say
>well of course you can take this territory and declare yourself sovereign!

Centrism is the only true path to enlightenment. also check these

This is the only acceptable political compass for a non-Jew.

>why do you hate what I liek?
Why do you support what you like?
Why do you think anyone hates you?
What proof do you have that I hate anyone?

Dumb thread, and you should post less.