So I understand the argument against third world immigration, but what about asians? Asians commit less crime...

So I understand the argument against third world immigration, but what about asians? Asians commit less crime, are more productive and dont harbor any extremist ideologies. Whats not to like about asian immigration? Their girls are qt too :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xB1P7s75Q18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should mass import them, give them all dodge challengers, and set them loose on antifa since they're all terrible drivers.

Because - like other non-whites - they will inevitably recreate the societies that they were escaping once they reach critical mass.

So congrats, instead of favelas and muslim rape gangs you get hilarious levels of corruption, tax evasion, and obedience to authority

>you get hilarious levels of corruption, tax evasion, and obedience to authority

lad... we already have all those...

youtube.com/watch?v=xB1P7s75Q18

>lad... we already have all those...
>63% white and falling

Fuck off with the hot Asian girl meme. Most Asian girls are ugly as fuck

Asians are literally human spam. Even 2nd and 3rd generation immigrant Asians are cancerous to American culture from my experience. Their cognition does not lend them toward embracing or even understanding the most important aspects of Western culture, even the ones who were born and raised in the US

Asians score well on Conformity Tests like grades and clubs and being good little slaves, and that's why Corporate America wants them.
But they are dumb. How can you get a 7.9 GPA and be as dumb as they are? How can you break-dance like Michael Jackson on Crack but not be able to drive a car properly?
It's not even a joke. Seriously, Asians are retarded in some way. Maybe it was all those generations of oppression? They are literally a race of slaves. Maybe there is something to this racist bullshit.
The number of them that are hideous is truly astounding.

isn't that Shinobee, the mod from r/kappa?

>most girls are ugly af
there, fixed it for you

Race of slaves that cannot make a Free Society.
Their perfect society is literally a Fascist Dystopia called Singapore.
Of course, I am a nazi for saying this.
>bring oodles of Asians in to be good little workers
They are the opposite and have the opposite ethos of a red-blooded American.
Some are actually very independent but by god they are a tiny, tiny majority.
>work real hard, buy shit, don't say anything at all controversial or inventive.
WTF how?
Has to be race.

Truth
I'm a teacher and have encountered plenty of your typical 'smart overachieving Asians' that score well on every assignment but hory shet are they lacking in common sense and general critical thinking skills.

>Singapore, China, Japan, Korea
>all oppressive authoritative top down societies
>they all work very well
Huh

they have a very strange cognitive arrangement in general (as a group). East asians don't have underdeveloped brains like niggers do, but thousands of years of history and culture in Asia has warped their genotype in such a way that they are mostly incompatible with the good aspects of western society. As the west declines they will fit in more and more but we will lose out greatly in the process

This
I like Asian people but it seems like they have no emotion or will to individuality. They can easily regurgitate information that you store in them but when it comes big picture stuff they don't really thrive. Plus, too much immigration from any country, even if they're intelligent, will result in a large population of citizens who owe allegiance to another country. This is why Palestine eventually fell to the Jews. The Jews were smart immigrants who brought wealth, but they did not assimilate and eventually took the land for themselves.

No, they have their own nations already.
We gave to stop foreigner and rebuild our own nation population first.

Is it really that much to ask for that we can be left alone? Like seriously, why do we even have to justify our existence against all those forces that want to corrupt it?

I've dated 4 asians and they were all pretty hot

This is true. The average Asian has absolutely no capacity for abstract thinking. They are literally the good of all goys, and they 100% trust whatever Hollywood and the government tells them.

They get their vaccines, they go to the latest Hollywood movie, they take a vacation to Disneyworld, they believe in global warming ect. ect.

They are just the goodest of goys.

I still like them though. By far my favorite non-white race.

I won't even go all into the history of it, but if you're saying you want to live in a Dystopia where males remain virgins until 35 and they buy a prostitute, the President is a literal Sex-Cult member controlled by a Cabal of weird female executives who graft the world's largest corporations, be given the death sentence for having a doobie, or beat in the stomach with a sledghammer until you vomit blood because you protested a giant corporation dumping poison on your family's ancient farm, then, user
>you go right on ahead and move the fuck there.
Huh.

>I still like them though.
What's to like? Pod-beings with no capacity for original thought are not worth spending your finite lifespan being near. I have tolerated asian girls in order to fuck them but being around them and being exposed to their nature for extended periods of time made me irreparably racist against all asians. Now I can't help but notice that every little behavior broadens the scope of my assumption that Asians are lacking important mental faculties. I can't respect them

I feel you man, this shit is so ridiculous.