Red Ice stepping it up

They just released a hot new video, featuring a funny guy I haven't heard of before, doing some gonzo reporting at an antifa/BLM rally.

This Leftovers_ fellow is hilarious and handled all of the insane liberals well. The video editing is excellent too, and the sound is done by James Price who worked with Million Dollar Extreme on a lot of their videos.

Because of all that it has an MDE aesthetic, which is amazing. I didn't expect to see that on Red Ice.

pic unrelated

youtube.com/watch?v=xtZffyWiCN8&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtHWePvVtM
8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good shit

nice digits

Nice job. I was wishing he'd go all concealed carry on those stasi fuckers in orange vests.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZtHWePvVtM

Kek

I love Henrik and Lana.

The guy in the orange vest is probably an organizer. Part of his job is to weed out infiltrators such as the video man.

It's a great video, exposing who these fuckers are and how they plan out these staged events.

>stasi

I learned a new word today

Lmfao why doesn't Sam do this shit anymore?

Honestly what the fuck does he spend his time doing,

oh its stupid fucking iphone videos 3 inches from his face instead of getting into the shit like /ourguy/ Red Ice comedian. Hope you're reading this Sam

This video wasn't really much comedy except some sound editing.

It was more like an exposure of what the left rallies consist of as they seem to be very tight.
Just look at the organizers and their pets, they are looking exactly for what the camera guy was there to do.
They caught on that fast.

I would say it wouldn't be wise to start yelling anti-liberal narrative at these places unless you want to fight them in swarms.

it was funny enough for me to watch twice

how many jews or jew sympathizers work in red ice?

This dude seriously has some balls

>putting a Marx book on the statue

This is why I will forever hate commies.

wtf is wrong with these people

They're 50% black

I love my homeland everyone looks like me, his face as he realised what he said.

haha I hope he did.

That "yeah" was delivered perfectly

First checking those sick digits

Second, that woman at 3 minutes (333 wew kek saw it too) holy shit, this is the power of mindless insanity

Fuck that assault at the end, the cops don't care this shit is getting real

Every single leftist-progressive type I know acts exactly like these people in real life.

I don't know what is wrong with them, or what makes them act like this. They are all kinda dirty, not successful, overly emotional, completely lacking in self-awareness, no sense of humor, and only care about this imaginary demographic of oppressed minorities, but they don't really seem to care about themselves.

Bizarre group of people. I don't know if it's brainwashing or mental illness or what the deal is.

>you can preserve history
>just not the bad parts
so this is what soft people look like
I hope I live to see this world burn, every stage leading up to it

they will start caring very fast when the blacks inevitably chimp out and pig blood gets spilled
And their "comrades" will be left stuttering
>w-we dont condone v-violence against the police!!!

American education

We got another Smocaine "recently" and he said he's holed up in an office with some animators so hopefully something soon. I love the guy, but man the whole World Peace shit got them blacklisted hard as fuck.

What are the other videos this guy does?

>you can preserve history, just not the bad parts
These people will either die out or this will be the end of civilization

That was pure gold. The guy is a natural.

>Because of all that it has an MDE aesthetic
For a second I thought he was Charls.

is the guy doing the trolling Andrew Ruse?

if i am from Kommifornia can i bring my concealed carry with me to these rallies. I wonder what antifa and the commies reaction would be to a mexican defending an alt righter. i Hate commies more than anything on this planet.

HVA SEGJIR GJÉMLI

Go back. Holy fuck you are embarrassing

Bump

You have been chosen.
8ch net/pol/res/10404804.html#10449447

Yeah, the organizers were very efficient at taking aside the infiltrator. Stasi worthy.

Why does that woman at 2.10 have a beard? Is it a tranny?

quality stuff

>Because of all that it has an MDE aesthetic, which is amazing. I didn't expect to see that on Red Ice.
>Music by James Price

That's MDEs sound guy. Probably was made by MDE.

These people have no idea what they are creating. It's like one gigantic demonic orgy to summon ultra hitler.
Very very dangerous.

bumping because this is actually really good

kek

this guys cool

I like these guys they are funny, I doubt you will see them pussy out like (((spencer))), (((ramzpaul))) etc either

This is actually very similar to mainstream humor here, they always bait like this and get idiots to stay stupid shit without them even knowing

This was great laughed for a good min or so straight in some parts...is he demonitized yet?

I'm not so into to these I watch them sometimes, but probably like everything that's fun and doesn't align with the politb.

Unfortunately Red Ice is a part of alt-right.com

This video was good though

I know I don't care they still make some funny shit sometimes

>pussy out like (((spencer))), (((ramzpaul))) etc either

and when did that happen?

dicky is right on this one, why the commie accusations?

good shit