IT WAS A C-C-CYBER ATTACK R-RIGHT GUYS?

THE NIGGERS AND SPICS WE PUT IN CHARGE DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT N-NO SIREE

Other urls found in this thread:

defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4781714/Is-Russia-developing-GPS-spoofing-system.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((Best Ally))) testing their cyber weapon?

>they didn't use Norton

fucking plebs

Remember the Maine 2.0 when?

you mean like when they attacked that ship near WWII?

confirm mccain/russian collusion
holy fuck

This wouldn't ever have happened with TempleOS.

>giving everything an internet connection

It's like you want people to hack my microwave.

You know, just to tell donald,

>Hey goy, you think you have your military back you up?
>keep dreaming goy, your plane, your tanks, your ship, they are all under our control

IT WASN'T OUR FAULT

WE'RE NOT INCOMPETENT

IT WAS THOSE DAMN SPACE GOOKS AND THEIR HACKING LASERS

Tell your sailors to lay off the weed and drinks while still on duty and this kind of shit won't happen.

they have to say this to save face. Truth is the american military is full of retards

oh no is my jewzero safe??

Usually it's a good idea for ships to have windows so you can look out and see if you're about to collide with another ship.

>purposely crash ship and kill some your own crew
>technology is deemed unfit, ship is listed beyond repair and sent for scrap
>"investigations"
>commission new boats to be built with a price tag of 20 billion USD each
>national debt keeps reaching new heights while the kikes commit murder, treason, fraud, and embezzlement

Not unlikely, their warships run Windows XP or some ancient crapware like that.

>multi billion dollar ship.
>all the high tech gizmos.
>Officers still can't navigate worth a shit.
>Or navigate manually.

The army is under the same techno coddling. Give your basic infantryman a topo map and a compass and they'll get lost.

Fucking this. How the hell do you hack a United States naval destroyer? It's a boat, it shouldn't even work that way

>our ships are guided by god

It seems suspicious. Same class, both Destroyers, which are high value targets, in a short space of time. That's 2 out of about 50 active destroyers out of action and only a portion of those are stationed in the east asian theater.

Makes me think of the book Ghost Fleet.

Yes, that's the excuse I going to give the next time my sport car crashed into a slow moving truck in a straight highway on a clear day.

The operating system is shiet.

Couth Russia couth
GPS spoofing or EW. check how many sheep crashes there been in that area.
defensesystems.com/articles/2017/05/12/fakeew.aspx
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4781714/Is-Russia-developing-GPS-spoofing-system.html

>lookouts' and helm's eyes and ears were hacked

>Sorry officer, I didn't download the new service pack for XP.
>Sorry officer, the Russians hacked my car.

America is so beta

>russians doxxed mah destroyah inc in 3 ... 2 ...

inb4 NK hackers get the blame and we /WAR/ now.

This is what happens when Chinese infiltrate all levels of your R&D. FBI, CIA, DEA and any other institution is infiltrated.

There's no sensors or anything like that? Do the ships have to turn all the lights off at night or something?

Couldn't an automatic ship horn sound whenever something gets too close

Hack the radar or guidance systems, give off false results.

he means it's not likely it was hacked because of how old it is.

>merchant vessels
It is already there, hiding in plain sight

came here to post this

Or if you want to go full of conspiracy. The crew that 'died' died on some black ops mission.

US warships just play chicken with other boats to force them to move out of the way.

Generally the right of way goes to the bigger ship out at sea, and those warships are not nearly as big as supertankers which take miles and miles to even start slowing down, so those tankers obviously thought the warship would move.

Russians doxxed your movement pleb

Can they not look out a window? Does it just run on autopilot? How do you even hack a radar or guidance system, and why is it connected to the Internet?

How the hell did these boats get around before the Internet?

Wait this isn't Canada.

Dude buy McAfee.

Confirmed for chink hacker, maybe Best Korea

quick rundown?

You mean the USS Liberty in '67?

No, it's not just Canada. Search the net and you will find dozens of cases of espionage involving Chinese.

nigger captain was probably too busy shooting dice with the radar operator than to look outside using the fkn nightvison binocs

Cant wait for a carrier ramming one of these huge container ships.

DE RUSSIANS DED ID

USA! USA! USA! USA!

Reminds me of this military tech show I was watching. I think it was Future Weapons or some shit.

Anyway, they where showing this new weapon system and the head guy was this Chinese fuck with a heavy accent.

I don't think they're using pirate style wheels to direct these ships.

It's of course possible whenever technology is involved, but is particularly a problem if someone can interact with what should be heavily airgapped and tempest shielded components.

These ships have to have extensive communications equipment and personnel, both of which exponentially increase the chance to bridge the airgap.

Honestly the attackers would just have to pivot around the ships LAN and suck up as much info as they can. Then, when say a vulnerable function or procedure is discovered(say engine regulation or the gas, however you say that in boat terms), they'd just use that. Hell even making the security system go off at the right time could possibly do this. Take this into account with human-computer interaction and you have a plausible explanation for what is most likely just the fault of some dude who smoked too much spice.

>can’t win in Afghanistan
>can’t beat fat boy Kim (Bannon agrees)
>can’t bully NATO
>battleships get rammed every month by the Chinks
>planes crashing weekly
>hacked every day
>nig nogs and spics in charge

We’re fucked aren’t we?

>hacked
what the fuck are eyes for? What is a lookout?
My father is ex navy and this shit is blowing his mind. "this is what you get when you fill the navy with liberal faggots."

Honestly, the navy is just full of tards.

They run fucking xp, yes they were hacked.
There probably wasnt even a firewall.. the ships probably have wannacry or mirai simply from getting too close to the merchant ships wifi and autoconnecting.

literally /timetomove/

>military personnel revealing that they lost all control over the ship

I don't think they were hacked though. If anything (((They))) will allude to the idea of China hacking as part of the effort to prop up China as some kind of threat.
The reality is the U.S. military has enjoyed 80+ years of unparalleled technological advancement along with the support and partnership of most western countries.
China is largely still comprised of uneducated farmers, laborers and low-end industry. The idea that they have somehow "leap frogged" into a legitimate threat is farcical.
The western portrayal of China is a paper tiger designed to keep the western populations in a state of fear. Much like the Soviet Union was.

I heard at sea, heavier ships always have the right of way.

Am I wrong?

This all started when the US military, in its infinite wisdom, outsourced the manufacture of critical IC components to Chinese fabs, which basically allowed them to just walk into factories and steal the designs of top secret military electronics, most notably the Aegis system. In addition to creating their own knockoff Aegis destroyers, the Chinese also had the opportunity to fuck with the IC design, inserting kill-switches and backdoors. Some of you might recall an incident in the early 2000s where a pair of Cold War-era Chinese diesel subs managed to shadow and pop up well within firing range of a US carrier group. They weren't testing some new stealth sub upgrades; they were testing a sonar killswitch that basically made them invisible to US warships. The recent collisions are more of the same; access the secret backdoor of the destroyer sonar system and make an incoming freighter "invisible". This is escalation over the South China Sea islands and provoking NK. China is the real enemy here, not the Russians or the Norks. Not an enemy in a traditional all-out war sense, but nefarious, smiling and extending one hand in friendship while the other holds a knife to stab you in the back.

>this is supposed to be the nr.1 global power
>this is supposed to be NATO's backbone
>this is supposed to be OUR greatest ally
>this is supposed to be our insurance Putler won't nuke us

This is what I feared, America becoming a mexi-negro country with a "Brown first, white last" policy in its ranks and service.
Non-white army, non-white politicans, having to deal with Global security and issues.
Jesus F. Christ.

>pic related

>We are in the prelude to WW3 (starting with China/NK v USA)

It's not possible to "hack" a control system like that. Most of it amounts to closed loop systems that comm asynchronously.

This is entirely the result of niggers and fags taking over our beloved military. The laundry room of destroyers is notorious for fanny-stuffing fun, maybe the CO and XO were welcoming new JOs with a session on the fuck pew.

I think it's more to do with making themselves look better and not incompetent.

Obama's diversity hire and social experiment hit the USN hard. Older people with experience were cut loose for replacements that met certain criteria, without the latter passing knowledge on.

Whilst China is definitely behind and always will be, they're lucky insofar as keeping standards uniform.

The Chinese are everywhere, we can't win. All we can do is delay the inevitable.

>current year
>using windows
>military
Get your shit together burgers.
You'll BSOD us out of this earth some day.

>US military, in its infinite wisdom, outsourced the manufacture of critical IC components to Chinese fabs
I don't think it was US military who made those decisions, but you are essentially right on everything else.

>bows to rothchilds
>have no power
>looks weird because plastic surgery

>he thinks badly made propaganda is real.

I was rused!

Sorry m8

Proud of my Motherland and world best RUSSIAN HACKERS

They are everywhere but they can be beaten by turning their own game back at them. Chinks always have at least two faces; the one they show in public and the real one they wear in private. All you have to do is rip off that mask. Don't let them deflect, call them out on their fake diplomacy and hollow words. Don't just let them know that you're on to them, spread the word to anyone and everyone they deal with.

This method is essential for doing business with chinks without getting screwed over. Instead of leaving certain avenues open to possible shenanigans based on trust, make it very apparent that you are aware of potential loopholes where they will try to screw you (i.e. contract for a Rohs-compliant metal parts or food grade products that will be regularly tested for a number of poisonous substitutes, lead, chromium/etc by a 3rd party lab outside of their control prior to payment.) Usually what happens is they outright refuse (which means they're shit to begin with and don't have what you are looking for) or they jack up their initial bullshit estimates to more realistic levels. Still cheaper than most western companies but not the fantastic discounts you were expecting.

What if they crashed intentionally so then they could say that it was a cyber attack?

Is this a major false flag?

It could have been that Alt Right Neo-Nazis sabotaged the boats.

Are you racists implying that this tragedy is related to diversity. You uneducated people will correlate anything to support you twisted world view. Diversity is reshaping us for the better, providing new viewpoints and expertise in all fields.

steers directly broadsides a tanker with the turning circle of the Channel Tunnel. Gets fuXored. Again.
>they gone h-haxored our MS Battleship 98 Navigator, we coondu nuffin, honest, Cap'n..
The only Murican success in the navy to date remains the Village People.

>tfw you read this in '93 on the internet

>tfw you thought it was real for literally decades
>an aussie and thirty seconds on Snopes makes you feel like a mongoloid

this

Funny how you can just squeeze the bag. Truly a jew cero