Just gonna leave this here

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=nazi gun laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_theory#Background_and_formation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>left hates guns and everyone on the top row
Not really much to discuss.

Completely depends on the country, society and culture in question. You can point at Switzerland for "muh guns" argument, or you can point at Japan for "muh no guns argument".

I feel like Japan would be fine with guns though

Just more suicide.

Hitler only took guns away from foreigners. And yes, German and German citizen was two different things.

>Hitler was anti-gun
>the left is le real racists

Pretty good meme op.

Actually Hitler was a supporter of gun ownership, exept for jews

Lurk moar sage

BoOmEr PoStiNg Nibba.

Can I get a source for these claims

All the people on the bottom are shills who were put there by coup d'état. Germany and many other countries such as Korea was cool until the USA started fucking with them.

lmgtfy.com/?q=nazi gun laws

>Hitler

This is neo-liberal bullshit, actually this is just Liberal bullshit. Germans had more freedom with arms under the Third Reich than they ever had before or after it.

Fuck the rest of that horseshit.

>Hitler was anti-gun.
Fucking cuckservative republican inbreds should be publicly disemboweled.

>Adolf Hitler
Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_theory#Background_and_formation
>Nazi laws disarmed "unreliable" persons, especially Jews, but relaxed restrictions for "ordinary" German citizens.

I love how these cuckservatives will swallow every bit of jewcum horseshit that's tossed in their trough without even attempting a 15-second Google search.

ITYF the left hates guns and everyone on the Bottom row. Except King George (who most are indifferent to) and Obama.

That makes the argument even more important, dipshit, when you consider that leftists only want state authority to wield deadly force.

Uncle Adolf expanded gun rights you burger fuckwit.

Is there really any question now about eliminating guns to oppress the people?
I mean in light of this Antifa shit?
Why is POL not talking about this?

"Hitler wanted to take away gunz!!"

Yet he had a 99% approval rating and the entire male population willingly joines the military and got a rifle and a Luger.

Hitler was not against his German citizens having guns. Delete kike

don't they also dismiss a lot of murders as suicides because they can't find a suspect and don't want to look bad?

Okay, so who should Hitler replaced since he wasn't anti-gun?

>replaced
****be replaced with since he was antigun

The fuck is wrong with you?