Help me out bros I'm trying to defend The God-Emperor on reddit but I can't come up with a suitable argument for this...

Help me out bros I'm trying to defend The God-Emperor on reddit but I can't come up with a suitable argument for this. Help me out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the virgin candidate
>the chad president

Well uh, you see. He lied

>god-emperor

kill yourself

get off Sup Forums you fuck

>thinking that 'winning' in online discussions is a worthwhile pursuit.

you're not going to make it.

>reddit
>god emperor
Even if this is b8 and you are trying to reverse psych false flag to get us to support reddit, reddit is still a dumpster fire that must be removed.

what? I thought Sup Forums loved Trump. Or are these people libtards raiding this place?

But that's what we at Sup Forums do

>Sup Forums is one person
>we
You tried.

what is that supposed to mean?

get off reddit

>I helped

we have people who love him and people who hate him
consensus here is an illusion

Say that Trump's holidays are fake news.
Literally deny them as a matter of fact.

its not like he can do shit on the weekends anyway. whats he supposed to do, watch tv in some shit hole when he could be golfing in paradise?

What? Are just realizing he's the biggest liar of a president USA has had? We knew this before his election. Fuck Trump

He sold you bullshit to become President so he could add that to his personal list of accomplishments.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

i tried calling it "fake news"
But they just made fun of me and said i was a circlejerker. I am not!

so you ran back to your circle jerk for some more ammo?

I support trump and hate reddit but if OP can't argue his own views without help he should be laughed at not coached

Shill detected

i support trump
you support trump
we are supposed to be on the same side

also, there's nothing wrong with the subreddits i browse, like r/T_D and r/dankmemes

Have they seriously roped you into an argument about this shit? It's irrelevant. Why would he spend time there when the whole place is probably bugged to high heaven

you have to go back

>dude bankrupts ss to go play golf
>"its lies reeeeeee"

lol

Kek

>dude bankrupts ss

Ironically that is actually a lie. I wonder if you will ever realize you are retarded.

source?
>inb4 find it yourself
>inb4 infowars.com or similar site

Assuming you're not a shill OP, the WH was bugged for a long time. That's why he held conferences outside of the WH while he cleaned house.

You can take Trump out of the White House but you can't take the White House out of Trump.

Fuck yourself newfag. Learn to lurk

kill yourself maybe?

This thread is a bait full of shills.

it was figure of speech

Ask him how the president leaving the White House harms him

Does he have to be strapped to a desk 9-5 doing data entry? He can do his job remotely

Wow look it's another fucking retarded divide and conquer shill thread.

Me on the left

Jesus fucking Christ
Go back to rddit you steaming pile of cancer