How do we bait ANTIFA into doing more dumb shit? Them destroying statues isn't just pushing normal people to our side...

How do we bait ANTIFA into doing more dumb shit? Them destroying statues isn't just pushing normal people to our side. How can we bait them further?

The boulder is already rolling downhill, we don't need to push it.

Go to sleep shill

I wasn't planning on eating today anyway.

underrated post. Nothing about what she is doing is a turn on.

>bait them for lulz
Fucking dumb faggot shit.
>pitting BLM primates against the homoselxuals in antifa
Yes.Do this.

I wanna sniff her commie ass

>How do we bait ANTIFA into doing more dumb shit?

they don't need to be baited

>touch your anus
>touch your nose.
>sniff
>same smell

*BRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP*

THIS

They must be pretty paranoid about infiltration, and about members and ex-members becoming snitches.
They have a lot of compromising information on each other.
How could they trust each other if they knew there was a deliberate effort to infiltrate them?

there's enough pubes to make pube dreadlocks to match

I think that's the wrong tree to bark up. I want them to trust each other and feel safe and solid, I want them to feel bold. I want them to go further and further and do more and more severe things. Eventually they will start shooting people and it will be the breaking point. The longer they stay alive, the more violent and obscene they get, the more people join the opposition. The opposition is better armed, and there are enough patriots in the US government to stomp these bolsheviks out once they go too far.

don't you want it goys?

PPPPPPPFFFFHHHHHTTTTT *chunk of a turd flys out* PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFBBBBTTTTTT!

Make them have a public orgy as a protest. They want to combat hate, they should do it by making love. Press th

God Emperor already showed us the path.
Encourage their anti-cop stance.
Doing so is easy. Just act pro-cop.
Plenty of vids and images of cops crackin ANTIFA skulls.
Meme that shit.

looks like she has wart scarring around her asshole. couple very noticeable ones on the right side by the edge of the hair

push them into destroying Mt Rushmore.

She has more hair in her ass than I do.

I want to shave her commie ass.

I want a list of your mental illnesses that your dick can get hard to that or anything that looks like that

Maybe the answer is actual infiltration, then, at least of their online spaces.
> Encourage them to protest at police union/association gatherings.
> Inflame the existing conflict between them and Black Lives Matter (Antifa are nearly all white)

Bait Antifa members into heavier drug use.
Bring back the anti-drug messages and anti-drug laws of the 1980s. They really just want to be on something and do sick shit and hurt people.

> Encourage them to protest at police funerals (like Westboro Baptist Church)

Also be Trump supporters. At least outwardly. No more salutes or Blacksun Flags.
Look i get it. I like that shit as well.
And i am not asking to permanently and inwardly give up on white nationalism
But that stuff does not play well right now.
Be strategic.
If violence occurs against /ourguys/ on the ground you want normie joe blow's sympathy. You want him see /hisguy/ being thrashed by the Alt-Left. Not Nazi guy who normie guy hates right now.

Note: obviously i am not asking to give up on that stuff on pol. Keep the aesthetic memes coming. It is good for moral i think. Plus i like.

Most sluts have non curable stds which is why they give up hope and become sluts.