Hear there was a cigar commissioned for the Trump inauguration

>hear there was a cigar commissioned for the Trump inauguration
>It's a shitty orange cigar made by one of the worst companies on the market
>Ecuadorian wrapper
Holy shit, you can't make this up. I'm laughing uncontrollably thinking of all the men at the inauguration being forced to smoke these crap cigars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gF-SQyMg0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's wrong with Ecuadorian wrappers?

Cigar elitism is no better than wine snobbery. It's laughable nonsense.

Even a pig could tell the difference between a good wine and a bad wine.

Amazing. President for only ten minutes and he was already saving America money!

Stupendous.

That is funny. What kind of billionaire doesn't have a fucking humidor?

>pigs
>wine
youtube.com/watch?v=7gF-SQyMg0o

behold

Congratulations user, you've WON!

You've said the most French thing of the day! Now enjoy your fabulous prize, a single coveted (you)!

They tend to be the cheapest option. Especially this one because it's just generic "Ecuador", not even a meme version like "habana" or "2000"

A pig might, but humans certainly can't. Look up the results of Frederic Brochet's blind taste experiments, as well as plenty of others. Humans suck ass when it comes to pure taste comparisons.

A "good" wine is a wine the drinker enjoys. Anything beyond that is complete garbage. Similarly, a good cigar is one that has proper construction and good burn characteristics. Taste is entirely subjective.

the kind that doesn't drink or smoke

Mon ami, tu as dit le chose plus drole dans cette thread. Le vin, c'est la vie!

Also, French people engage in too much sodomy.

Wrong. A good wine tastes good and is made of good things. A good cigar is the same. A bad cigar might taste like sweet candy for a moment because of flavorings on the end, but the way it makes you feel on multiple occasions and the construction/blend is the difference between heaven and hell. If you had any taste you would know this.

fuck off to reddit faggot

Who the fuck smokes flavored cigars?

The only objective things I look for in a cigar is consistent burn rate and draw, and a wrapper that doesn't come apart or unwind. Everything else is subjective, because taste is subjective. Similarly, a good wine is one that isn't vinegar. Beyond that, it's entirely subjective.

>"I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WINES AND NEITHER CAN YOU!"
Yeah, OK kid.

Actual experiments in wine tasting say this, it's not just something I pulled out of my ass.

>smoking in the first place
Im all for death before becoming a frail shadow of a person but that shit is trashy

If you want consistent burn rate and draw and wrapper that for certain doesn't unwind on you you're buying mid-upper/upper end cigars
Ghurka makes low end cigars in nice boxes, they even package their cigars with knives which is literally edgy as fuck. Fake cigars for a fake president...it's like a Shakespeare comedy.

Lower-midrange cigars can be well-made too, but I've found most to have at least one or two per box that don't behave well. But I'd agree, build quality and consistency does correlate with price.

Haven't found the same about wines, though. I've had decent-tasting plastic bottle wine, and disgusting expensive wine. Didn't find much in the way of price-taste correlation.

why are u fags arguing about who has a better opinion? how about stop smoking and drinking?

gurka is somehow the presidential cigar....they were famous as they were used on monica lewinsky

Then again wine snobbery was btfo to infinity and beyond by blind testing

>how about stop smoking and drinking
How about you stop using a proxy, Sweden? I realize you want to stamp out any vestige of enjoyment and masculinity in the world, but complaining on the internet won't accomplish anything.