How Chinese media failed terribly in mocking India, became laughing stock globally

Chinese media's propaganda war against India on Doklam issue has failed to find any takers in the international community comprising of democratic nations.

financialexpress.com/india-news/doklam-standoff-how-chinese-media-failed-terribly-in-mocking-india-became-laughing-stock-globally/817820/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xBuJ8dxbPCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_tiger
youtube.com/watch?v=OD27woHDWbo
caforumonline.net/CAFHandlerPDF.ashx?ID=201
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident
theconversation.com/china-india-border-dispute-a-grim-sign-for-stability-in-asia-81634
youtube.com/watch?v=SpzPU2xnqwU
youtu.be/8pXFktAbx5Y
youtu.be/PyYO6uAOr9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan–India_relations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

>Didn't your mama tell you never break the law????
That aborted attempt at humor tells you all you need to know about the tyrannical, empty-headed, self righteous sneering paternalism of the Chinese ethos
Asian people are genetically impoverished pod-beings. They are literal human spam

POO
O
O

Chinks are biggest cucks in human history. Constantly got fucked by Nips and bongs.

At least we are better than nigger, spic and modern white cuck.

I sure hear a lot of poo in loo memes.

I don't hear too many china memes.

POO IN LOO

>human spam
Living in a student accommodation with many of them, can confirm.

PROO EEN ROO

Where is the archive niggers? WHERE IS NORWAY BOT?

sum it up in less than 2 sentences i am ver busy

China BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

You will shit in the street

How can anyone fail at mocking India?

DAILY REMINDER:

Sup Forums supports the Poos in the upcoming war in Doklam

whats the rundown on this? china shows up near india's border and then what happened? They just left?

>vegana
>1 feet PINUS in ur VEGANA
>WILL U HAPPY

and yet china continues its ascent while all you can do is larp impotently on a mogolian basketweaving forum

Asians are better than nigger but that is not saying much. Western societies love to bring in asians because they are the ultimate good goy slaves. they 100% trust whatever Hollywood and the government tells them. They get their vaccines, they go to the latest Hollywood movie, they take a vacation to Disneyworld, embrace vapid materialism at the most fundamental level. They have absolutely no critical thinking capacity whatsoever and they prefer being that way, shaming those few individuals who possess a shred of free thought into utter conformity through their fucked up ancient dynastic culture. It's sad as shit and nobody calls them out for it because they are too feckless to become street thugs, rather preferring to persist as cancerous amoral lumps on professional middle and upper class society.

No. I personally support Bhutan and think India should get out of it and let Bhutan to have its own business with China.

tldr paki-indo-chinese war

chinks btfo
t. poo

China and India have unofficial borders that have never been properly sorted out since the modern renditions of both countries came to be. There are many resource rich parts of the Indian/Chins border that both parties lie claim to and even pakistan liked to put its hands in it too. All 3 nations have nukes and they have never been able to agree on whose clay is whose.

Japanese are legit better than white people. Their society is now superior to yours in the social order sense. High cohesion, traditions still stand... And they lost the war.

I don't think you should lump Japan with that, change "Asian people" to "Chinese" and it's an A+ post. Furthermore China thinks they can just lie to everyone and people automatically take their side because they have economic leverage.

Why are Indians so cocky? Build up your country first. Look at this flood and living conditions your people are enduring.
youtube.com/watch?v=xBuJ8dxbPCY

And no one even talks about it, like its normal, while in some mountains you try to play geopolitics for some godforgotten mountain.

>pinus

>this much salt

Japan is an offshoot of Eastern mindset. They are more westernized and not as extreme an example but if you think they are an exemplar of good culture you are simply wrong. People in Japan are socially cohesive (as in most asian countries) but they are not happy

I've saying for years that china is, and always has been, a paper tiger

What's your flag OP?
Why do thirdworld shitskins always try to hide their country of origin?

IN

>an offshoot of Eastern mindset
Only American who never been to Japan could say that after watching a few of youtube videos about the life in 2 megacities

kek
No shit about the grammar.... up North the pronunciation is fucked too. Its funny to hear some of the talk.
B=V/W
Vagina = Bajina
Wolverine = Bulbadine

Tfw no Down syndrome faced Russian military gf

Feels bad

fun fact: the term paper tiger was actually invented by mao to refer to the US

Hopefully banned for a long time. But in all seriousness the bot trawls for undesirable urls being posted and auto replies. This site is likely not on his list.

I thought is was about chinese in the opium wars

welp, they're going to be our overlords whether we like it not, so might as well get used to sooner than later

Japan has some of the characteristics of the patriarchal culture you mentioned, but it's nowhere near the level of China "Taiwan, Hong Kong, stop acting like children and listen to daddy CCP." Furthermore, Japanese keep to themselves and while they sometimes lie to cover up corruption in politics or something, they aren't cheaters and scammers at everything they do. They understand the power of working with others but they also understand privacy, unlike the Chinese. Part of it is definitely westernization but I would argue it goes back further than that.

nope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_tiger

Poo vs Chink
ROUND ONE

FIGHT!

This is retarded by the way. Chinks got wiggers and India has Pakis.
Chinks probably have little to worry about but the goatfuckers killed about a million Poos not so long ago.
Don't you fuckers have bigger problems then each other?

>resource rich parts

SK and Japan 2nd and 3rd highest suicide rates worldwide, 70% of Japanese men and 60% of women between 18-36 involuntarily single. Their culture is not working for them, it is vapid ass-backwards empty materialism with FORCED filial piety (not actual familial love/caring) endemic to all East asian countries.

Based Japanese Master Race

I guess that's why they still have a fucked inferiority complex when it comes to westerners.

Apparently you can. They try to mock the Indian accent, while the chink bitch has a hard time pronouncing the simplest words.

youtube.com/watch?v=OD27woHDWbo

The best thing is the chinks consider these cringy laughing tracks to be funny. They do it all the time.

>India: poo
>China: Pokemon go to hell
>World: India Wins. FLooless Victory.

These things are separate from the way each country acts on the world stage though. Japan does not lie, cheat, and steal, at every opportunity like China does. Japanese believe in structure and diligence and put work and duty above everything else, which makes them unhappy in many way yes, but it's totally different from "didn't yo mamma tell u not to break da law?!"

I don't fucking care, of course Amerisharts support the shittier country, it's been their modus operandi for the last 70 years.

well yeah, I think it's pretty commonly used term in textbooks

caforumonline.net/CAFHandlerPDF.ashx?ID=201

Under this treaty, China suffered
economic hardship and a serious loss of
sovereignty. Perhaps most damaging, however,
was its loss of prestige. Long the
super
-
power of
East Asia, the First Opium War exposed Qing
China as a paper tiger. The neighbors,
particularly Japan, took note of its weakness.

t. Huang Min-Wa

Japanese people are based. I love your culture anime and videogames so much senpai~! :3 uguuuuuu desu desu kawaiiiiiiiiiiii

I like Japs, even had one as a boyfriend once. Not one tyrannical bone in him, even though he was a bit too conformist and pro-authoritarian but that's just how Japan is

gotta need a laugh when your military is an utter joke

I completely agree with you. China is all bark and no bite.

I agree with you actually, in the chain of East asian primacy I would put Japan in the far, FAR lead ahead of SK and China. You are right in saying that there are complex historical and even genetic factors which lead to Japan having a distinct culture from continental asian countries.

I can only speak from my experience living in California around asian immigrants from all major East asian countries. They don't integrate fully into American society even after several generations and I attribute that to basic genetic incongruities. Culture and genes reinforce eachother. In my experience Japanese-americans integrate better than other asians.

>excepted from wikipedia
Got anything real? this is just American Irony, as if i would call USA a colossus with feet of clay because Americans used to call USSR with that idiom.

The goal of Asian Americans is to take over, nothing less

POO

The Japanese are lying cheaters and have been forever.
>Yamato battleship a cheat (and a POS)
>All their navy in WWII a cheat (and all POSs)
>Cheat on Mongolia
>Cheat at business with America/other foreigners
>hate Gaijin
Sorry but Japan is indistinguishable from modern China.
China stole the playbook right out Japan
>Black Rain by Michael Crichton
>"Business is War"
The Japanese are extreme cheaters and all East Asian nations consider cheating par for the course.

India will easily defeat China when Indian troops awaken their siddhis to simply erase all Chinks from existence, like the Hakai ability from Dragonball Super. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

>first thing to do when trying to understand the situation, is to trash all china and india media like OP
theconversation.com/china-india-border-dispute-a-grim-sign-for-stability-in-asia-81634
so... it's definitely china being aggressive (standards are low as fuck compared to you), but they did breach a NAP by building a road
so is...
china really trying to hurt india and modi's image?
posturing to invade india?
bait for geopolitics elsewhere (as in bhutan isn't the primary target), considering india does have a lot of weaknesses?

I wish you Poos would fix your country and yourselves, you really are our best hope in Asia.
Unfortunately I think right now the PRC would mop the floor with you.
Please get your shit together so that we can be fast friends and you can buy all of our military equipment.
Stop buying Russian trash.
thanks poobro

That's mainly because most Japs here are like 4th gen while Koreans and Chinese are 1st or 2nd

This too. All East Asian countries copied that Japanese model of development. Japanese are just like 40 years ahead

>on a Japanese site
>hates Japan
Fuck off Reddit.

word on the street is that india has a space program.

Take a bump, any thread hating on the spineless dumpling slurping PLA is a win -win in my book .

I don't think this is exactly true, they aren't conscientious or creative enough to form these goals naturally or as a group. When they transplant into other countries their ingroup preference is offset in such a way that they don't form tight-nit monoculture communities (even though they tend to live close together.) They slot well into bureaucratic roles in American professions and government and they are industrious enough to shoot their kids squarely into the upper middle class, but asians in general have poor verbal intelligence and don't tend toward grasping the finer aspects of American ideals/culture. They just do the capitalism/materialism meme very well because they cognition has been hypercharged in that orientation over human evolutionary history. in this was Asians are a sneaky subversive force in American cities, they are amoral for the most part without strong societal pressures to act in a certain way and they end up tainting institutions that they become a part of. I've seen this happen all over the place where i live

>breach a NAP by building a road
Blyat, Chinese are the only ones building the roads there. What is harm in building a road, wod does that harm India? Let them build it and then claim it, but Indians can't built themselves and go on about telling slanderous lies about Belt and road initiatives. Trade is good, trade cannot happen without roads, but you want to stop it?

>All East Asian countries copied that Japanese model of development
not really, i see that china is copying the old west more than japan

there was an agreement to not build a road
as i said, an NAP for the disputed region
however nonsensical it is, it's still an agreement

India should launch shit salvos from MLRS on china to cement the victory.

Roads helps in logistics of weaponry, we don't build roads there because China doesn't lets us as it violates NAP.

youtube.com/watch?v=SpzPU2xnqwU

Poo's and Chinks going at it in the comments..

Maximum Keks were had, India brings the bantz

youtu.be/8pXFktAbx5Y

>Yes goyim, buy our extremely overpriced military equipment which will be outdated in 10 years anyway at the current rate of technological advancement.

What does that have to do with the Doklam stand-off between India and China?

Indian detected.

Why did you think I hate Japan?
I just pointed out they consider cheating and extreme racism par for the course.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't enseed a hot Japanese woman or be friends with a Jap.
I do hate anime though but this is not an anime board anymore and hasn't been since about 1935

>tainting institutions
Could you give an example? Interesting

The road was built on Bhutanese territory and India is friends with Bhutan, that's why India intervened.

nothing. anytime a poo gets in an argument they always bring up their """space program""" despite irrelevance to the topic.

If things worked here we would have built our own shit instead of buying.

B-but ... where do your people shit there?

>rate of technological advancement

*American technological advancement

Don't pretend shitheap militaries like yours are anywhere near our level, kraut

Indian colony-bros, how's this going to end? Am I right in saying the new assertiveness India has comes from Modi's nationalist fervour?

I expect Burma will probably try to play both sides to get at much investment as possible.

>that cartoon
both of them have small benises

Yet Bhutan never invited them. Chinkaroos could easily make the same pretext with Kashmir dispute with the Pakis.

They really shot themselves in the foot.

When I want advice about military equipment from a country that used horse-drawn artillery in WWII, I'll ya know, Sausage.

Do Bhutanese object to this? Can you find me a single Bhutanese statement where they express their discomfort with this construction? It look more like India has its own intrests and bullying Bhutan into not having any relations with Chinese on its own. you know - like an overprotective friend everyone of us had that would come to our house and push away our guests because they know better for us? everyone had such friend i'm sure of it.

Asian americans are complicit in all of the leftist takeover you're seeing in major cities, they are a growing minority population who disproportionately enter their children into universities and aim to enter university culture. They are genetically and culturally inclined toward amorality and in general they don't read books. The asians I know have a sneering, disapproving attitude toward white culture so they don't tend to have any interest whatsoever in literature, ethics, etc on top of their tendency for low verbal IQ. so they end up as a whole representing a subversive, backwards portion of our society who happen to be growing while rising into greater and greater numbers in the middle class. Based asians are exceedingly rare, most of them are just empty materialists who don't contribute anything and in this way they are sneakily reinforcing the decline of western civilization. In my area in Los Angeles this is really obvious and I'm sure it's true wherever else you'll find large amounts of asians

Guess how I know you're a poo?

Boy I don't know, the Chinese insurgency in SEA is overtly and openly stated as An Invasion.
The Vietnamese hate them. Malaysia has had some to do about Chinese immigration.
The PRC literally told their people to emigrate to these nations to take them over.
That's what the Silk Road is about.
Not to mention Australia.
Australia is literally the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere jewel in the crown for the PRC.
And of course, they cannot object to Chinese immigration because that would be Nazi.

youtu.be/PyYO6uAOr9o

>Yet Bhutan never invited them.

Not true. Bhutan has agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and that both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutan–India_relations

lol

>Chinkaroos could easily make the same pretext with Kashmir dispute with the Pakis.
They tried that card in the first month, We told them its a bilateral issue, we won't tolerate any foreign especially Chinese interference on Kashmir issue unless China wants a total trade blockage from India and a possibility of a war.