What the hell is going on today. I haven't seen this little shill activity in years...

What the hell is going on today. I haven't seen this little shill activity in years. Seriously where the fuck are the shills.
I think they are regrouping for a big attack.

It quieted down substantially around Friday or Saturday I want to say, around the time that those tweets went out about "Tick Tocks" or whatever the fuck.

If you put real weight into that, I'd say something big is going to come to light in the near future, republican media knows about it so the libs do too, and now they're prepping for how they're going to spin the story whenever it actually drops.

Share blue has us doing overtime every day for a few months now.

>in years
You truly are a newfag

Probably just a narrative change in the works because the drastically unfavorable polling on the confederate statues issue.

They have really lost momentum since Charlottesville.

yeah its pretty fucking crazy right now

There's gonna be a big shill presence tomorrow because of the Trump rally. I guarentee it.

They probably ended up with exhaustion.

It's not like they're doing shifts, it's just fanatical leftists and jews trying to disrupt.

They're happy that Trump finally swallowed the blue pill by committing to a troop build-up in Afghanistan, it truly shows how influential the deep state is.

It's a mix, but you're right about the exhaustion. After the car incident they were here in full force, so i just went to /fit/ and shilled there

its so absolutely bizarre to me that there are actually paid shills here and everyone knows it

but yeah i noticed they slipped out of existance too, probably what said

Is that Alecks Djonnes

Shills have stopped trying direct attacks and now just false flag as crazy nazis to discredit us

Its weird. After Charlottesville we were under the heaviest shill attack I've ever seen, and now its quiet af. Maybe they've given them a break to avoid paying too much overtime

Trump fucked y'all in the ass by deciding to get back into Afghanistan. There's no need to shill when your president is doing this shit on his own lmao

And here we have a perfect example

Rituals connected with the eclipse. They are all from satanic families, like the crisis actors, politicians, and journalists. Trump in Phoenix sounds super ominous.

it hasnt worked at all.

Or the more likely option, they just had a "You're fired!" moment since they've got 0 results from their work. Most shills aren't paid shills either. Just a handful of paid ones who handle the army of gullible leftist shitposters who lacked a reason to exist before their shilldom.
Considering that, even one person getting fired will have a massive effect on the amount of shilling.

Maybe they're going to Phoenix?

Drumpf is definitively over