I know everything that can be objectively known

I know everything that can be objectively known.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem
churchofentropy.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/creation-hypothesis-validated/
youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who lived at12 Cypress Lane in Umtali, Rhodesia in 1977.

Talweed al Jafari.

Was there a backup for everything lost in the Library of Alexandria?
If so, where is all of our lost knowledge?

Nope

Are you raping?

Also, is it yesterday or tomorrow in New Zealand?

What is in my pocket?

What is in my pocket?

there is no way to get back that subjective cultural knowledge. however, it is possible to recreate the fundamental pulveriser and recover ancient scientific knowledge. i have already accomplished this.

raping life, yes

its tomorrow, or today, depending where you are.

What did I just finish eating?

that's not objective knowledge.

What actually is the airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow?

What's the easiest way to add a dimension to a problem that seemingly only has two choices (one dimension)?

not objective knowledge.
some linear combination of fats, carbs and protein.

Why am I disappointment to everyone around me

>I know everything that can be objectively known.
What Very famous person lived at Who lived at12 Cypress Lane in Umtali, Rhodesia in 1977.

Easily known

depends on the complexity of the initial problem, but provided it has less than universal complexity, the key is to reframe the original 2 choices outside of this dichotomy. such as how natural law is outside of the left-right jewish dialectic.

Will I ever find happiness?

What is the dark flow/great attractor?

because you are unwilling to submit to the jewish sharia (political correctness). don't worry, you don't disappoint me.

Is P = NP?

>not objective
Wrong. There's no debate about what is in my pocket since it can be observed and verified.

>kiwi shitposting

Will any of us outlive George Soros?

That is absolutely objective knowledge. You either know what the object is, or you don't. It is an empirically demonstrable fact. One that, if you do not know, indicates that you lack the knowledge of all that can be objectively known.

depends how much of your current beliefs you are willing to give up, but if you are able to let go of existing expectations and baggage, it is very possible to derive satisfaction from life, and longer term, evolve a feeling of constant contentment.

What is objective knowledge?

>that can be objectively known
What is the purpose of the word "objective" in that sentence?

gravity. it is not quantised, as the false science would like you to believe, but exists as an instantaneous attractive force between all massive entities, acting upon all entities.

Everything has to eventually have universal complexity.

Also your example doesn't work for states of matter changes which go from temperature as one axis towards pressure in the other.

Saged and reported

please rephrase as these variable have multiple meanings.

yes

No shit. I'm asking you what is causing it, and why does it appear to come from outside the observable universe.

You're as useful as a search engine.

already fuck head i guess you proved me wrong! you're so smart wow!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem

The same purpose of saying "what was your emotional trajectory?". It steers the conversation towards a specific point (underlies the universe has objectivity in it)

Can't even answer simple questions like.
What Very famous person lived 12 Cypress Lane in Umtali, Rhodesia in 1977.

Ok here is a REALLY easy one.

Who paid for Mugabe's ZANU PF offices in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania ?

that would be true whether or not we were here to observe it.

because subjective things are not known to me with arbitrary precision

Gravity, Uncertainty, Electricity and Entropy all exist, they are not caused. They are the causes.

will Hitler raise from the dead?
>miss him

How do you know what is and isn't objective knowledge when you can't ever be around to confirm it's still there when no-one is around?

what's the objectively best browser

brave

>CEO says he'll track time spent of users
>best
come on branko

Fpbp

I would say, no. here is an example: the hash values between two files can be compared quickly but the hashes themselves cannot be generated quickly using a P=NP algorithm
equal but it does not mean by association that there'd be some means to use the hash value to blackbox the original hash metric (& obtain the contents of the file, as the problem suggests)

he is already alive. he is Jon de Nugent. However, his mystical practices gave him occult powers and he exists as seed knowledge in what he perceives as his "family", so he can be even more real once there is a global awakening that breaks the spell of the false WW2 narrative.

answer my question faggot

objective knowledge is both unfalsifiable and makes predictions. it can be confirmed to exist without us because its nature is 100% independent of ours. consider the symmetry of the periodic table... it exists whether or not we are there to observe it. same with other galaxies / solar systems.

Ok. What is causing the disparity in gravitational pull to the extent we see in the universe from the area where the dark flow is observed in comparison to areas with similar density that do not have the same observable gravity?

Answer the first post

>New Zealander getting owned by an Australian who read The Hobbit
how destroyed can one kiwi be?

the answer is platform dependent. my subjective opinion is chrome on a mac.

Why was there more matter than antimatter created after the initial big bang?

>dude lmao let's be a part of a google botnet
you know nothing you fucking faggot
also windows

good question. the discrepancies are because of entanglement. on the scale of the universe, gravity is barely entangled at all with the other forces. on the scale of a single element, the gravity is entangled with the electric force. that is why we observe things like nuclear decay (caused by massive two waveforms too close to the same quantum state). where electricity can interact with gravity, you will see a synthesis between the two forces which explains the discrepancy.

there wasn't. there was no big bang. matter was created here from elsewhere. this is why all the planets in the SS are the same age. it has already been observed by scientists, and i talked about it here: churchofentropy.wordpress.com/2017/07/23/creation-hypothesis-validated/

got any better ideas? im trying to take over the central bank so that ought to allow me to at least have the botnet serve my interests.

Can't even answer the first post. Even google knows.. What a no nothing.

Just the most famous person ever to come out of Carunga.

Here no nothing.. First two letters of thier name

Th

Let me redo that, since I fucked up:

(OP)
I just wrote down a sequence of three two-digit Arabic base 10 numbers with a Pilot Precise v5 rolling ball pen on a blank sheet of standard (8.5" x 11") A4 printing paper.
What is the second digit of the first number?

We can observe the expansion of the universe. We can observe that this expansion is accelerating faster than the speed of light.

If not by big bang, then from what?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
you stupid larping faggot
at least research a bit before you start this shitty thread
doesn't even know what the best browser is but claims he can solve the universe
also
>mac
did your dad pay for that

Come on. There isn't ONE Rhodesian, Zimbabwean, South African who hasn't seen or met this person.

You are a total loser if you can't answer the first post. it's so friggin easy.

>> Who lived at12 Cypress Lane in Umtali, Rhodesia in 1977.

I'll even give you three guesses

the Universe is expanding by Entropy. here is why: if the Universe is all there is (and we imagine it is), then if it was shrinking, then that would mean that there would have to be some outside force compressing it (compression is not spontaneous). since there is no outside force that can act on the Universe (because it is all there is), it must go to a higher Entropy state spontaneously and this is a more physically diffuse one, hence the expansion. it's not faster than light though, nothing is faster than light.

How did you come to know everything?

Why am I so retarded? I mean I thought I had a good brain, but all I do is spend all my money on vacations like golfing, and just today I just about burned out my retinas looking at the eclipse.

You didn't even have to specify how you think you're retarded, you've got a Fascism flag.
That's telling enough.

Price of Bitcoin in december 2017

what am I drinking right now

1. Is it grammatically more proper to say "objectively be known"?
2. What is objective knowledge?
3. Do you think posting lewd photos only attracts more stupid people who like that sort of thing to your thread?

why does he wear the mask?

What is the name of that female?

1. As far as 'proper', you are correct. However, both are colloquially correct.
2. (Not sure about this, but here's my guess) Something that can be applied to every situation and be invariably correct. It doesn't really exist, as far as I'm aware.
3. Yes.
I'm not even that smart, and I can answer these questions. Yet OP is avoiding the best post (first post), and mine, both of which are objective and knowable if he knows everything that is objectively true.

I decided to take birth to teach the Truth religion to the uninitiated. I contemplated the Knowledge (as you know it), removed the false parts and reformatted it in minimal complexity. That is how I proved the existence of an objective knowledge basis. i could not credibly claim to know all otherwise.

faith in the existence of knowledge is required.

this is not all I know however, there is much more. the means of deducing more than the objective knowledge basis (subjective) is much more complex than just quantum mechanical maths & generatrix causality. it requires you to first optimise your perception within all reference frames. then you have to learn how to deform it based on need. for instance, i could read someone's mind, but do I want to? no. I want to do the most non-harm as possible. what that means exactly is an evolving journey, because mankind evolves with me. in other words, my basis of objective knowledge shall grow, depending on humanity's capacity to receive it. one human can only hold so much information at a time, but since i can perceive everything (to within what i choose is the least violent way to perceive it), we shall surely see some great things in upcoming years.

probably because you have embraced materialism and forgotten that reincarnation will happen to you after you die.

Anyways, this is obviously a retarded thread where retarded OP lives. Remember to enter 'sage' (without quotes) in the Options bar, to prevent encouragement. I need to go to bed (it's 5 am, I have work in 4 hours)
0 is the answer to my question, which (along with the very first post) you seemed to have avoided. The sequence was 10-39-62

what mask?

what female?

No. The injunction against split infinitives is a (poor) stylistic rule rather than a grammatical rule.

Newfag detected. Conner over and out.

>tl;dr
>I did drugs

decent larp, though. 5/10

Are traps gay?

Why does mama hit daddy until he bleeds? Why doesn't he fight back?

Since you seem to be larping this seriously: Is spin relative? Why or why not? If so, in what situation?
Note: "because of [some arbitrarily chosen thing like frame of reference]" is not a sufficient answer unless you can show that thing is not arbitrarily chosen.

If it was originally a man, then yes, hands down.
If it was a woman, and you receive some form of penetration, yes.
If it was a woman, and it has not gone through the dick-snipping procedure, then no. It's just a confused tomboy.

so... you know nothing?

oK last hint...

Th_ _ _ _

Come on.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE

What happened to the Hyperboreans?

so... you know everything?

if you have only gay-straight dichotomy, yes.
if you have other sociocultural roles, maybe they can be something else though. but not in the western culture.

probably doesnt want her to leave and or is scared of the cops.

spin is not relative, no. the universe is dichotomous and the side of the periodic table will not change with the speed of light, it is what modifies light, in fact.

oh its a male shouldve known youre gay

What is this schizophrenia? You didn't explain why not. Motion is relative, why isn't spin? Is it because it can't be in the third dimension, and would it be relative in a lower or higher dimension?

Here's your (You).

Find me the source code of the world's most intelligent A.I. (shut down or not, doesn't matter.)

or everything, depending on how you look at it.

is this SJW and liberel media shilling thing just a fad that will go away in time or is it just going to get worse from here on out?