Looks like Bannon is not happy with the same old continuation of the Afghan war

Looks like Bannon is not happy with the same old continuation of the Afghan war.

It is sad to see so many here break their own beliefs and ideals just to back Trump and also forgot what was promised.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump is done. They broke him.

I like dead mudslimes any way I can get them. trump literally said he was going to bomb the shit out of them 2 years ago.
also, bannon is not involved in website opinion articles you dumb fuck. he is having business meetings starting breitbart tv.

I don't care about American foreign politics anymore, nothing fucking changes.

This is what I wanted from Trump.

If he's legit about relaxing the RoE, then he'll be the best leader the West has had for quite some time.

when did obummer ever say "we're not here to do nation building, we're here to kill terrorists."?

I give Trump one substantial deployment's worth of groundpounders before I pass judgement on his foreign policy.

Who knows, maybe he'll truly just send the doorkickers to go cap some brown people.

>"we're not here to do nation building, we're here to kill terrorists."?
It's never been about either of those things. It was about keeping the Middle East in a perpetual state of disarray so none could become powerful enough to threaten our dearest and bestest of allies, Israel.

Afghanistan is in Central Asia, not the middle east

Trump is controlled by Kushner and his deep state as he has been since taking office.

He is just another in a long line of follower and not a leader, just some emasculated figure head. He must be bold to force change! He must lead us!

Israel has the military capacity to fuck up anyone in the middle east six ways from sunday.

also, Afghanistan isn't a threat to Israel so it doesn't matter if Afghanistan stabilizes or not; it won't be able to scare the jews.

you made that shit up

I agree they do now. Maybe we can stop fighting their wars for them and giving them billions in aid every year.

Remember the vaccum left in Iraq after Obama left to early and with a time table?

I thought Obama didnt like Israel?

Here's to hoping it's a troop surge of high speed low drag operators and the final result is leaving Israel to be our fully independent Middle Eastern bully.

Remember the CIA, NATO, and UN shit stirring the Arab Spring into existence and destabilizing the entire region? Remember arming "moderate rebels"?

I want you to clean your vagina.

>Trump is controlled by Kushner and his deep state as he has been since taking office.

>muh Kushner
>muh deep state conspiracy

How about Bannon is a self-promoting faggot who is only looking out for his own interests?

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

>Kelly didn't understand what Bannon did, why he had a PR portfolio, why he seemed to cause so much trouble with colleagues and why he was so widely disliked. He asked many questions about Bannon in his early days at the White House and found widespread disdain.

>"No one liked him,” one senior White House official said. "People didn't know what he did other than stab his colleagues in the back."

Archive or screenshot please
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-fired-trump-white-house-241792

Obama 2.0

Mr. Trump claimed he would "TEACH them" that is "TEACH" not "LEAD". How do you know he is not teaching?

Bannon is a zionist.

McMaster is a true hero. you guys should read his book.

Spoken like true antifa: peace thru violence

are you really him?

Trump will bring in an era of German Idealism.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Maybe drop a going-away Nuke on Tel Aviv on the trip back home. JK :D Or.. maybe.. umm... JK :DDD

Israel going independent is the first necessary step if we're going to preserve our relationship. Israel really needs to do something to win some favor with US. Even if they just admitted the truth behind the USS Liberty. Admit, apologize, disavow. That would win them HUGE respect.

>McMaster is a true hero.
Tell us more about those under reported loses at 73 Eastings.

So just never leave? Fuck that. Fuck them. Not our problem.

I fucking hate Israel with all the blood in my body.

Jews are pure evil.

under reported losses is noting to defending the kikes. I wouldnt care if he lost money. Taxation is theft anyways,

>So just never leave?

This. To think that all this goes back to some bitch who forged logs and thereby got Don Junior tapped. Trump can handle Flynn, Sessions, Mueller, etc..... but they started messing with his kid, and he caved.

Why are you being such a bad boy and disobeying your leader PJW by coming here?

This. Trump actually listens to the military on how to come out of the conflict successful. Bush and Obama got their military strategy from civilian accountants and PR advisors.

My dream scenario is:
Trump agrees to a hard and fast campaign. Relaxed RoE. Like, relaxed to "Go for the high score, boys!"
Fuck em up quick, and then say to Israel. Okay great ally who we've never once fought with, you guys seem strong enough to handle this shit on your own from now on. We got your back if any big shit happens but we've got our own problems back home.

You guys just don't get it. I'll spell it out for you since I have a 160 IQ.

Afghanistan has nothing to do with Afghanistan and everything to do with China and North Korea. Trump has been buddying up with India since his first day in office, mostly to put pressure on China in both trade and North Korea. Today he openly threatened Pakistan much to India's delight. Don't be surprised if you see US troops in Western Pakistan before the end of the year. Trump can use India as geographic, economic, and military leverage over China, forcing them to deal with North Korea, or at the very least, withdraw support in the event of an invasion.

Things are going to get very interesting very fast.

Don't forget Russia's part in all of this either. Don't be surprised if Russia brokers a peace deal with North Korea and Putin emerges a world hero, with Kim stepping down and unification.

Leave when it's done. People have such fucking short attention spans these days.

yeah, fucking mudslimes
>*speaks spanish*
we should go fight mudslimes
>*watches illegal spic rape and murder citizens*
fucking mudslimes are gonna destroy america
>*america is now 50% brown subhuman spic*
based trump saving america
>*spanish is now the national language*

>Today he openly threatened Pakistan much to India's delight

The Afghan problem always was because of Pakistan. The ISI ran Afghanistan like a proxy state to prevent Indian influence and provide a steady flow of Islamist thorns on their side.

Oh Trump, visiting that notorious pizza party island with that Dyncorp plane was a biiiig mistake.. It was filled with hidden cameras. Now they own you too. Sad.

OK one thing Bannon did was urge Trump to stick with his instincts on Charlottesville.

All the people who you seem to value their opinion, that are in that White House still, wanted Trump to ignore Antifa and throw white people under the bus.

Bannon was probably the only voice of restraint against upping forces in Afghanistan... for what?

Now he's gone.

It has been reported that Ivanka and Jared (why the fuck are they in the White House?) pushed Bannon out because his views were against "their Jewish faith."

Now all that's left is pic-related.

I've always thought NK and China were little more than memes. Well, China could be a non-meme someday. But their military is nowhere near ours. Add in NATO and... yeah.

AmI wrong?

China has no working nukes last I saw. And the NK nuke seems like a great way for them to accidentally nuke their own nation.
so USA + NATO = some 8,000 nukes at least. Hmm.

>OK one thing Bannon did was urge Trump to stick with his instincts on Charlottesville.

And look how well that turned out? All the business councils he needed for tax reform and bringing jobs back disbanded, Trump's businesses took major hits and people are smearing him as a KKK member with magazine covers. Bannon is too divisive.

Honestly what could he do. If he pulls out afganistan collapses to taliban and isis. If he does nothing us soldiers continue to day and money is burned.

A offensive is required with simultaneous pressure on Pakistan.

>China has no working nukes

America could essentially remove themselves from all war for many years imo. If we can get Israel off our military teat. Let them handle the ME and Arab Asia. Outside of those areas, there's no real threats. Russia is a meme. China, meme. NK, babbys first me-me.

international diplomacy solved, boys. build dat wall.

Obama wasn't fucking stupid enough to say it, but he was doing it.

Do you understand that nobody, especially not anyone from the region is going to support their country losing all its infrastructure without the promise of it being rebuilt? What Trump has basically said was "we're gonna fucking kill all the taliban and the rest of you goat fuckers can starve to death".

Prepare to see larger taliban gains than ever before.

China
Total nuclear weapons: 260
Number that are operational: 0, according to the Federation of American Scientists. All are in stockpile.
Teach me senpai

you're a fucking moron if you think china doesn't have them ready to go

that's a pretty thing to say user, I was asking if you knew of any other info. Or you just mean, they have them but not giving out the info? In which case, I'd agree. But nowhere near NATO's combined assault.

Oh ok. How did you wind up on Sup Forums? You seem completely unaware that whites are being demographically replaced and discriminated against in their home countries. The only thing that matters is fighting against that.

>All the business councils he needed for tax reform and bringing jobs back disbanded
Because they were looking for a virtue signaling opportunity to do so. Do you actually believe any of those people sitting on said council cared for the average working American? Absolutely not; if they had they wouldn't have resorted to offshoring, H1B Visa abuse, and the the lack of E-Verify enforcement to keep out illegal immigrants. The tech sector and the like have benefited from all of these at the expense of this country's natural born.

These people have never been on our side and to begin thinking that they ever were because they suddenly saw a way out is laughable at best. They are trying to save face to their anti-nationalistic activities and nothing more.

we know they have a small arsenal and that they claim to disavow first strikes.

anything past that is conjecture.

Wtf I love McMaster now.

Thank you.
Whens the last time they fought a modern-style war? Have they ever? Koreans were well known for bugging out in combat. I wonder if Chinks will succumb to this as well.

But honestly, I can't imagine they'd ever attack us. They'd lose all their future trade profit. And if things got real bad, we could glass their entire country in a day. Not that we would of course. But they must be aware of the reality.

iirc during one chinese earthquake, the large missile tunnels which were hypothesized to exist were confirmed. This means that China has an extremely large amount of nuclear armaments hidden.

They've dicked around in COIN style warfare for the last few decades, but their last sizeable chunk of conventional action was probably the Korean war.

honestly, I don't worry about china because they are literally surrounded on all sides by nations that hate them, and they spend about a quarter of their defense spending on oppressing the population

they're very limited when it comes to options

Their Military spending is pretty damn high. Hell. Almost feels like we should cut ties from Israel, unless they really need us. Then just lay in the cut, put most military spending into nukes. Get to the point where no country could ever touch us without assured destruction. This would hopefully cause other countries to not even bother stocking up on nukes. It may help geopolitical climate if everyone knows that papa 'Merica loves you, and want everyone to be safe and happy.

Interesting. They would need a whole lot to be competitive vs NATO though. NATO combined has something like 9,000 Nukes, and who knows all the ones that are hidden.
China Military Personnel - 3.3 mil
NATO Military Personnel - 7.4 mil
Experience would be a huge deal too, war is won or lost in the strategery. That takes experience.
I'm guessing theyre well up to date with the rest of their gear, with that high mil spending.

its great, hes doing what any intelligent leader should do. he is deferring to the experts. instead of king nigger tier pandering for votes at the cost of national security and world destablization, he is listening to his military generals and letting them take the responsibility and make the decisions

That may mean less Jewy hands in the way. Just let the Military do its thing. I did a tour in Iraq and you basically had to suck the guys dick before you were allowed to shoot. It was outrageous.

>Same plan
>But but but.... It is different because of words.

Listen to yourselves.

>that obviously forced power pose by obamer
lol, hes been training his body language i see

you are honestly a complete fucking idiot

I mean that in the literalist sense, you are a low IQ brainlet who has no ability for independent or original thought. You're a fat fucking idiot american.

I sincerely and uniroincally hope you hang yourself. Just end your fucking life cunt. End it.

pls read the chan rules friendo. ad-hominen with no substance is against the rules. feel free to call someone a nigger so long as you also present a real argument.

>The opium warlords will be exterminated instead of supported by cia, depriving taliban from a lot of funds

>Pakistan is pressured to stop clandestine support for taliban

>roe changed. Shoot to kill

Everybody is against war, but trumps in a vice here. If he leaves taliban and isis take over in seconds. If he stays and do nothing americans continue to die and billions more are wasted for nothing.

So he decides to clean it up. Slaughter the fuck out of those muslim terrorists.

To be honest, Trump's anti war position was the only thing I disliked about him. I was full supporting Trump during the election, and still am supporting him now. But I always thought that if he doesn't get in, at least we will get WW3 with Hillary.

Sup Forums is always going on about how we need a war to save the rest from all this weak leftist cuckery. Yet you are against any war happening. It's retarded.

I like this, since I get my cake and can eat it too. I am glad Trump is open to having wars. I like it when Muslims die and hopefully Trump wanting to start more wars will mean my retarded country will end this retarded ban on male applicants in the army and I can join up for Armoured Cav.

so it's better to kowtow to these corporate fucks and sell your own nation's people out?

why didn't you just vote for hillary then?

>This would hopefully cause other countries to not even bother stocking up on nukes.

Many countries want to build nukes to scare off their neighbors, not the US.

This

yeah true. but I feel like any country using a nuke would be either nuked by the rest of the world or some otherwise major situation would occur. ie. having to destroy the rest, regime change, permanent reparations and rebuilding the nuked country.

Sorry I'm dumb. Yeah they are vital as scare tools.

china's is gone way up since then

how could anything posted here make anyone sad?

>Trump was a good guy1!11
>It's those filthy juice again who got to my richfag who was morally pure
He will further the deepstate agenda, like every fucking US president will

America is a cancer to mankind, and Trump was not going to change that. Admit you were wrong

this schizofrenic theory

Obongo was the one who approved Freedom Sentinel and Neptune Spear you retard

What's that? American politicians have no say on matters of foreign policy? There's a deep state that does whatever they want regardless of who's in office? Oh my stars.

>the big lie

I'm a fan of Breitbart but they are off the rails on this one.

What the fuck is he supposed to do about afghanistan? He's got 3 choices: pull an obama and leave and it goes to shit, keep doing whatever it is that we're doing, or 3...

Kill as many motherfuckers as you can, leave the place a smoking crater, and hang the bodies up as a reminder not to fuck with us.

Take the gloves off. Fuck. Shit. Up. Kill everyone. Every last fucking one of them.

A) leave
B) drone strike them daily with cheap JDAMs
C) get Putin to assassinate journalists who cry about it

You fucked up Trump.