Gay

why does /leftypol/ and the rest of commie cucks worship this tactical teenage-angst-tier Tactical Nihilist?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Anarchist-Individualist-Origins-Italian-Fascism-European/dp/0820457175
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete this filth

that is Stirner

a demonologist transcended mongolist professor and geist activist was giving a letcure on hegel, known necromancer......

tbdesu if i could blow myself i would probably do it, or atleast try it once.

should be better than fapping.

not so much actually. You get the taste but it feels like sucking your own thumb

>can only touch tip of tongue

This, sucking your own cock is like tickling your own armpit.

how do you know that??!

Stirner memes are hilarious

Get with the program

your mom told it to me

Why would commies like Steiner?

OP is autistic.

Nihilism is a social tumor which leads to the cancer of soulless modernism.

Absolutely subversive

>Why would commies like Steiner?

he is literally THE guy for leftypol.

My explanation is that its all about being tactically nihilistic since leftist moral is more post-christian than pure nihilist or nietzschean.

amazon.com/Anarchist-Individualist-Origins-Italian-Fascism-European/dp/0820457175
They are essentially 2 steps removed from facism

it seems to be more a long the lines that they reject all morality and concepts as spooks and believe that the only moral concept is force, thus to them there is no reason not to seize the means of production for themselves.

They also believe that the only society which is acceptable is a "union of egoists" in which every single member continously agrees to partake in the society and if for any reason a person would stay in this society while not agreeing with it (through threat of force or loss of income etc) then the group is no longer a union of egoists.

You can very quickly turn this into fascism when they realize that the average people are more or less robot plebs and need to be ruled so your union of egoists should work together to rule over them and then boom you get italian fascism

Real commies would hate Stirner

Anarchists who pretend to be commies would like him

>it seems to be more a long the lines that they reject all morality and concepts as spooks and believe that the only moral concept is force, thus to them there is no reason not to seize the means of production for themselves.

Yeah, I follow, but how do they end up being pro-commie then, you really have to use some major mental gymanstics in order to being a nihilistic egalitarian.

/leftypol/ aren't really commies so much as they are against the idea of private property rights, which wouldn't be that bad, and it would be an interesting debate about the nature of our society, but the problem with them comes when they infuse their beliefs with marxism, which means they consider race, culture, and nation spooks, and fall into the same trap as ayn rand where they fail to realize that sacrifice on behalf of your kin is evolutionary advantageous.

In short they are the worst type of radical individualists. They aren't egalitarian so much as they think it is completely intolerable that hierarchy exists because then someone would be above them. They consider being happy having people above you is "slave morality" and thus their "union of egoists" can only exist when no one is above them.

now obviously a lot of actual commies on are the board, as well as social democrats, but nobody likes socdems so if you want to fit in complain about them.

They are like a /lefty/ version of Sup Forums so there isn't just one ideology and playing them off each other is fun, so there are some genuine people who are not ego-ists and actually believe in social justice and equality for all, but the board overall has an enormous disdain for identity politics which is the main difference between them and reddit