There are big differences between North-western Europeans and Eastern Europeans...

There are big differences between North-western Europeans and Eastern Europeans. It is NW Europeans who have changed the world, not Eastern Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is Tesla ?

An accomplished man.

>anglos
>white
umm try again

a 9g*g meme

1400-1950 most of eastern europe belonged to germany, denmark, sweden and russia, at different times. most people were working as peasants for the german/scandinavian overlords. this and also the lack of "changing the world" is in big part due to the nations in eastern europe being much more fragmented than in western europe with poland being the only nation/country even remotely comparable in size to france/uk/germany.

>People of poor countries cant afford to live alone
Wew

Weak excuse on the face of it. They were fragmented for a reason.

>brits
>individidualists

That must be why they have a nanny state. It's a natural adult reaction to eternal children.

Thanks to teritories steal from us last war

care to elaborate on that reason then? how would you expected them to create any bigger country/entity with clearly different nations from different roots using languages that are often remotely (sometimes not at all) related to each other?

No. I expect them to form a nation but as a people they weren't capable.

No achievements?
The East Roman Empire holding off the shitskin invasions of 3 Empires until 1453 (Persian, Arab, Turk) and converting Slavs to Christianity (who multiple times invaded before that) while the Western one collapsed a 1000 years before.
Greek culture and philosophy, including Democracy.
The Slavs eventually throwing off the Mongol yoke and conquering them all and pushing all the way to the Pacific until reaching Japan.
There's lots of achievement in the West too, but these graphics take only a very short term into account.
Only the fact that the Mongols did not reach the West, which they could have done, saved it from being extinguished.

The largest nation on earth is a Slavic nation and it has been like that for 500 years.
The fact of the matter is that 75% of European territory is Slavic territory.
The European part of Russia alone is larger than all of the EU combined.

Read the comment chain you dumb fuck.

I did. Your posturing about certain people being more fragmented is retarded.
Germans are fragmented into multiple nations to this day.
In fact, Germany didn't even fucking exist until 150 years ago.
And their origins is the same with Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Netherlands, which also have their own nations, hence fragmented.
The same fragmentation exists among Anglos to this day.

well that is the most retarded argument I've heard so far, not surprising for an american. do you really think groups X and Y should easily be able to form a country without problems if they are from totally different roots/backgrounds? that's not how it works.

Agreed. Fragmentation has absolutely nothing to do with anything you dumbass.

Then what did? Is it about the establishment of nations and Empires? Well then you are in bad luck, Western Europe did not follow this concept until very recently.
They had hundreds of very small Feudal dukedoms, most of them not larger than cities up until 1850.
The only Empires that did exist for many centuries were the West Roman (fell around 450), East Rome (fell 1453), Habsburg (until 1918), Russian (until 1917), British Empire (demise after WWI as well) and to some degree relevant because it ruled parts of Europe (Spain, Balkans) for 600-800 years the Ottoman and Arab Empires.
Everything else was weak as fuck and not even worth being named.
You might think that the US Empire now will make a big dent in history because it's strong right now, but on the long run I seriously doubt it.
Only 70 years after it became an Empire it is already visibly on the way to its demise.

Russia only formed because Moskva conquered Novgorod.
The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was a game of politics that went well, even when it ended poorly.
The Balkans were occupied by Turks for centuries.

The truth is that we can look at them today and say "boy they're similar", but back then they were all feudal enemies fighting for their own interests.
That's what countries do. They serve their own people's interests. Nobody else.

>Then what did?
Same reason why NW Europeans have more scientific accomplishments than all other people. Eastern Europeans are not the same as NW Europeans.

Yeah that's true for the last 300 years and yes they are different, so what?
Still we are on the way to our own demise when fucking Arabs or Latinos are obviously close to replacing us.
I bet the EE are waiting for this to happen and then they'll find a reason to take it all.

>Says the conglomerate of Burger
lol...

>Yeah that's true for the last 300 years
Try the past 700 years.

b-but ANGLO ARE INBREED!!!!!1111111111ELEVEN

700 years ago Western Europe has been a feudal human farm with 98% of its population being farmers.
There was nothing of significance going on giving us an edge otherwise the Ottomans wouldn't have been raping us left and right until the 17th century.

By the 1300's and 1400's Western Europe had the highest GDP per capita in the world, and scientific accomplishment followed. Those centuries were the tipping point where individualism and openness were selected for enough such that NW Europeans started to dominate the globe in those metrics.

They dominated shit at that point, the Muslim Empires were bordering on France and Austria at the time.
They almost conquered the city I'm living in in the mid 16th century and up to that point were regularly raiding the British isles and taking slaves.
The Mediterranean sea was completely dominated by these animals at the time, they even invaded the Vatican city and raided it more than once.
The Industrial Revolution really turned things around, that's what really gave us an edge.

>the Muslim Empires were bordering on France and Austria at the time.
>They almost conquered the city I'm living in
Who cares? I'm sure China could obliterate Japan in a war today. Doesn't change the fact that Japan far exceeds China in GDP per capita and scientific innovation. It's irrelevant to my thread.

It matters because they learned our trick that gave us an edge, Industrialisation.
And they are fucking us on every level and expanding, while we celebrate our high culture of Miley Cyrus and smug faggot Jewish comedians.

>It matters because they learned our trick that gave us an edge, Industrialisation
What the fuck are you talking about?
>And they are fucking us on every level and expanding
Oh are you talking about China? Yea, their people are inherently less capable than NW Europeans but that won't matter soon since NW Europeans are genetically open and individualist to the point they're OK with letting their own people die.

Your demographics are far worse than ours.
Even now European nations are 90-95% white.
You are delusional.
There is no advancement coming anymore since the Jewish infestation in the 1960ties, only upgrades on already existing concepts.
No more explorations, no conquering of new frontiers, only decay.

>our demographics are far worse than ours.
Who is "ours"? Note that Austria falls within the concentrations of European accomplishment charted above.
>There is no advancement coming anymore
Sure there is. The genetics that produced scientific innovation haven't gone anywhere, including Ashkenazi Jews and NW Europeans.

I don't care about making myself feel better, I want to improve.
The fact alone that you are citing Jewish accomplishments shows me that you do not understand where we are heading and why.
Jews care about nation building and control, for they seek safety exclusively in the collective.
They are builders of human farms, everything that is of importance to them will play itself out on this planet, they do not explore anything at all.
They changed our science to contradicting bullshit science that produces shit (same with our legal system), it's like listening to a Rabbi arguing in a Jewish school.

Freedom and Liberty opens up the opportunity to create but we are becoming a human farm again like we were under Feudalism.
Everything is regulated and soon speech and even thoughts will be too. Control over society and hence decay will only increase if there's no radical change soon.

Nah, Ashkenazi Jews have many scientific accomplishments. I don't like them because they hate whites and want whites to lose possession of their homelands but that doesn't change that fact.

>I do not understand history, literature, science and many other things.

The post. You just negated a large amount of inventions, art (in all forms) by making yourself look like a fool.

West European have long thin face, east European have short fat face. It's why east European girls look cute

Genetically speaking Europe is much more divided north-south wise than it is north-east. All Northern and Eastern Europeans share a lot of Indo-European DNA.

Mediterraneans have even thinner face, and North Africans even thinner than Meds.

There's a lot of genetic diversity in SSA too despite the fact the vast majority of them are equally stupid. Genetic diversity alone doesn't tell us much. Where the genes differ matters.

Jews steal, whites develop.
Good luck developing when white males are banned from being hired if a underpriviliged minority or a women is available.

I'm just letting you know the focus should be on north-south axis instead. Britain before the Bell Beaker invasion was genetically Mediterranean. Bell Beakers carried a lot of Corded Ware DNA from Eastern Europe. Blonde hair correlates with steppe migrants.

The only axis I find interesting is one that divides people based on scientific accomplishment, wealth, and values. And the difference between east/west is larger than the difference between north/south as depicted in the images. Although both divides are pretty big.

Geographic location and population density influences that too. You're autistic if you think the world is some kind of a competition where everything is always fair. The only objective measurement we have is genetics.

>The only objective measurement we have is genetics.
Wrong, for reasons I stated in my first response to you. Why the fuck are there so many mouthbreathers in this thread? I need to take a break.

East Europeans hate part Asian, south European part Arab or North African, west and north European is unexplained

Do you have an infographic that separates Kurds and Turks inbreeding?

oh look it's a classic d&c , "slavs are not white" thread

S
A
G
E

If both the looks and IQ match, roughly speaking, then every other factor becomes artificial. America is proof that similar whites can integrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
Northwest Europeans have more Mediterranean genes, but not enough to make them closer to Meds than to Slavs.

>Germans
>Successful

Hahahaha

Besides, the Netherlands is the real MVP but they're all the way down there.

Per capita matters. Netherlands would be one of the top nations on that list if population were taken into account.

>all the scientific research done by the west only to import BBC for their woman
yah, i'd rather be a savage

In theory even blacks would be no issue if they had a similar IQ distribution (or you picked a high IQ section out of their population) and would assimilate fully.
But this is undoable so we have lots of violent, criminal blacks around.
Only thing that is different and has to be noted: Asians cluster much more around the mean. So even men have less outliers both to the extreme high (genius) and extreme low (criminals)
That's why Asians are much less criminal than whites, Asian men are more like women in this regard (clustered around the mean)

>Northwest Europeans have more Mediterranean genes, but not enough to make them closer to Meds than to Slavs.
The Rus was actually either strongly influenced or even created by vikings. Genetically Scandinavians are very similar with northern Slavs.

A Swede is genetically more similar to a Western Russian than to an Austrian or Southern German.

What's the difference lol