Sam Hyde isn't living in his car.

youtu.be/J6h3x1PwY64

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Okay Sam

he could have been in cool runnings.

virtuoso of the jamaican accent

nice looks like sammy getting some island vibes. gorgeous view Jamaica looks beautiful

beware the yellow yam scam

>implying the videos sam uploads are current

nigga most definitely filmed this shit months ago and uploaded it now to confuse the audience, right babe?

make a video about me

I saw Sam Hyde at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you’re doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

reviewbrother did it first

You know, I unironically believe this story is true.

i unironically believe you are a newfag

Is he retarded?

although in your defense, that copypasta does fit well with a character like sam hyde. i can imagine him being a complete cunt in person.

Sam Hyde and Tim Heidecker are going to team up and make a remake of the Odd Couple

Delicious pasta.

He should Shake it Off.

Stale copy pasta my man

doesnt he make this thread daily? fuck off sam

no, he lives in his mom's house, that's why he moved back there to ri
he cant film his crazy bullshit at her house so his car is his studio now
hes pretty much financially ruined at this point so if you're a fan buy a shirt or something

what did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUEZV6LqiU

>implying this doesn't belong in the national copy pasta registry

Why doesn't he crash the coach of one of his friends while he gets an actual job?

is he autistic?

Because he rapes kids.

insider here, haven't heard anything in a while.
sams fine.

that's about all that needs to be said, don't know what they've been working on lately.

There's a project that's been in the works for a while now but I can't divulge any details as it may never come out. Pressure him through social media to complete the things he's got cooking and there should eventually be some results.

he's burned all the bridges, charls, nick, dont want anything to do with him. as hes a bitter, resentfull, hatefull person.

So long as 12 year olds keep stealing their moms credit cards for Sam's gibsmedats, he will never get a real job even though his TV show got canceled.

That video he did where he crashes into a bunch of people was about him rationalizing the end of a friendship. It's usually a lot better to live with your parents than your friends anyway; familiarity breeds contempt.

So the rumor that he's rich with bitcoin is a lie?

Trannies really are replacing us. I've heard as high as 30% in America and France.

Sam is a manlet

It seems like that's the case

Charls doesn't even talk about him on his twitch streams

lol

I don't know what to believe anymore

what is he planning in jamaica? why does he keep gettng away with it?

no shit! who would have thought that faggot is a lying cancerous attention whore and who cares

You two are idiots, they're working on shit right now. Nick just has no online presence and Charls still interacts with various MDE stuff.

Why would charls make his stream a sam discussion forum anyway?

Lmao, It's hilarious that this copy pasta suddenly becomes absolutely believable when it's about Sam Hyde.

Apart from his instagram?
Be realistic

lel, motherfucker be begging for handouts. shit is done.

kek

Holy shit