I'll never drink Absolut again

> watch horseshit video for context: youtu.be/YgHCzV2FrSM

>Wake up the next morning with splitting hangover.
>Apparently I took some chick home last night and we fucked like wild animals.
>Asshole hurts as much as my head does.
>Reach into mouth and pull out a massive pubic hair; then another.
>gagreflex.gif
>Chick roles over and it's not a chick; it's my old friend Dave wearing a blonde wig and sporting a five o'clock shadow.
>Says he's wanted to fuck me for almost a decade and figured getting me plastered and dressing like the girl was the best way to do it.
>mffw.
>Don't even know what to fucking think.
>I was so drunk I fucked a bro I'd known long before he became a trap.
>It's also safe to assume to I slobbed his knob, and the pain in my ass isn't a sudden case of stage 4 hemorrhoids.
>Tell him if he does GTFO of my pad in the next minute, they'll need more than dental records to identify the body.
>He runs out crying calling me an intolerant bigot.
>Burn my bedsheets.
>Take hour long shower with boiling hot water
>Take some solace in the fact that I was so drunk I can't remember any of it.
>Swear off drinking and clubs.
>Actually follow through.
#ABSOLUTNIGHTS #trapsAREgay

>the Absolut state of Sweden.

I can't still be in reality. Is anyone else here? How do we get back?

You'll be drinking by next weekend.

seems like inter-dimensional cable or something eh?

Absolut disgusting

Drinking alcohol tanks your testosterone like you wouldn't believe, especially beer has stuff in it that behaves like estrogen on top of it.

Swedes are the goodest of goyim

Enjoy your AIDS

#ABSOLUTHARAM

fag

I dunno what's the deal with fucking absolut. One moment I feel okay, drink some more, I'm still fine. Ten minutes after not drinking any, I'm fucking blackout. Or that's just me?

and probably forever more to drown out this fucking mess

just drink khortytsa mate

thats meme science

>his name is Darla now

>Then I saw Dave, but it wasn't Dave it was Darla

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING UP OLD SHIT LIKE ITS NEW

>swedish vodka turns you into a tranny

imagine my shock

>Absolut

pic related is an ACTUAL Absolute World.

Trump shouldnt build a Wall, he should NUKE Mexico, because this is the Final Solution to the Taco Problem.

silly Jude, Meheecabnts dont Drink Vodka, but Tequila! if (((Absolut))) made a Map showing Russia with Crimea BEFORE 2014, then i wish i saw the reactions, KEK.

>Meheecabnts

fine, call me a Redneck for this Bad Grammar, FUCK YOU BEANERS.

Faggot

>not making your own vodka and booze in general
silly westerners

Dude dont deny your pleasure invite him back over while u are sober and try it again.. Youre obviously gay if u did it the first time

That's a real ad from Absolut too. Jesus fucking Christ where does it end?

Thanks Darla!

>That's a real ad from Absolut

this one too: also:

Lies... being drunk does not make you lose concious of what your doing, biggest exuse women make

see this:

That's redpilled though.

Getting blackout drunk is a thing. Aussies beer may be so shit it takes a six pack to get buzzed but you've had to have gotten that drunk before?

Him getting some trap booty while being wasted on vodka is the whole point of being wasted

I ALSWAYS remembered what happened to me when I was drunk. Honestly, I don't believe people who say they blacked out and don't remember anything, probabaly thy just lying to feel less guilty. So you probably saw and felt Dave's cock, OP. Also you dressed as a girl voluntarily from what I got.

FUCKING STOP

Seconding this, even times I have ended up passing out I always remember what happened right up until I do.

This and, I even retain impulse control. To this day I've never been in a bar fight, driven drunk, or done anything stupid. I have gotten into sober fights outside of bars though.

Must be the scottish blood

>vodka

Good old Jack or any type of scotch blows that piece a shit away. Hell, even moonshine!

>my cynicism and bitterness prevent me from getting black out drunk despite how much I drink
Feels good man

It's more about the tolerance. If I'm binge drinking for 14 - 21 days straight, then it'll take me about 4 -6 Heineken Tall boys just to feel a buzz.

OP is Mike Cernovich on any given weekend

>drink
Is degenerate

not drunk mate, fucking smashed
you can remember like 2 pictures in 5 hour night.

nah, the worst thing that happened to me is I passed out, woke up at the morning not realizing what happened and then all the memories flooded in]

this coming from a Russian, we are not very moderate drinkers

blacking out is definitely a thing, especially when you mix with xanax

>need to be drunk in order to accept trans property

>OP is a faggot
Color me surprised.

Ugh, cis gendered bigot much? You had sex with a beautfil WOMAN. Get over it. In fact they only thing that might be problematic is whether or not SHE was in position to consent.

If not, then you raped her.

>tfw you're just too good of a person to get your friend drunk enough so that he'll fuck you like a woman

Ah yes I believe this is similar to a good old fashioned "game of pretend"