Whitehouse petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group hits 230k signatures

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whitehouse has to reply at 100k signatures, do you think theres a chance Trump will do it?

>Whitehouse petition to declare Antifa a terrorist group hits 230k signatures

will that mean anything at all or just a formality going nowhere?

Nice

There's still like a month to go

Let's get this shit to 1 mil +

>(((they))) would allow it
or maybe (((they))) will to piss off antifa and ignite the powder keg

>do you think theres a chance Trump will do it?
After looking directly at the sun and maybe even putting a curse on it who knows.

It means they can be arrested on terror charges, next one to kill a policeman with a mask on gets the death penalty. Once one of them is killed in a way completely devoid of sympathy, the other virtue signalling morons will just stop and the real Marxists will go underground, to be hunted slowly by the FBI and CIA.

This is a very, very positive development against Marxism.

ANTIFA BTFO

Antifa are ultimately quite useful to his presidency, he might respond, but won't do anything.

Damn, nice. I think most people really do dislike antifa but a lot of people are probably too afraid to speak out against them because of all their shame tactics. The irony is that this actually hurts them because they foolishly believe they are liked when the truth is the public will reject them.

Assuming that Trump will do anything with the petition.
Hillary and Soros might have his balls very tight in the vise

And it just takes one of those tards to blow something up to guarantee Trump another term.

>believing antifa are a threat
kek

Eh, look at the cucked petitions on the page with more votes. Most likely outcome is that he just ignores all petitions, which shouldn't surprise anyone. If you think petitions accomplish anything, your pill has too much blue in it.

Why and how?

Antifa are killing people and corrupting government agencies, this is a very dangerous group.

In Germany, cops were arrested for letting antifa vandalise and hunt random people.

They are a threat.

Consider the following though, yes he can ignore cuck petitions, but it gives him the ability to push changes and then say "I'm just doing what the people want me to" if he chooses to do that.

In Greece they vandalise shops

Antifa BTFO.
Drive the Marxist vermin back into the sewers.

i know they can get violent, but they are just dumb animals. never forget that they aren't human.

I thought Trump just ignored these petitions. I doubt he will ever see it.

>scrolling down the petitions tab on website
>see George Soros is a terrorist petition
>3k votes

You are not trying hard pol

>Why and how?
how else would you explain Antifa's such free run not confronted by police in so many states.
must be higher powers ordering to allow Antifa it's activities.

There are a bunch of other petitions there asking him to release tax returns and give up all his businesses

Do you think he will do any of those?

He doesn't have to do whats in the petition, but the whitehouse has to make a formal reply if it reaches 100k.

They're just useful idiots. There's a non-violent faction of one of these groups called UAF in the UK, and it's openly supported by establishment politicians. They still haven't connected the dots.

Wow, it was 87k yesterday.

Lefty racists and race traitors BTFO

>tfw it was probably just ordinary guy wearing maga hat

How much time is left? Post the link, quick!

Ain't an American, but Soros caused quite some pain over on the other side of the pond a well

George Soros is fucked if this is recognized.

Apparently obongo actually did respond to each and every petition. But Trump hasn't done any yet.

So it's extra important that you get as many signatures as possible.

what are the odds we can do this but with BLM?

Followed by the petition in response to label any white, male or female (lel as if), as a walking talking terrorist organization. We're being demonized until we fight back so they can just give the green light to kill us all wholesale.

Get a videotape of BLM attacking an innocent pedestrian, post it on Sup Forums next to a link to the petition, go make popcorn, come back and realize that it's done already

signed

thanks for joining the official United States of America Central Intelligence Agency's list of Sup Forums users

But can a petition to the Whitehouse also be signed by non Burgers? Is that not defeating it's purpose?

While AntiFa is ruling over your streets and sending you to the local hospitals, you are cryin on the internet for help.
Pathetic altright scum.

lol

lol very nice user lol very nice and funny

you are fighting the ocean and you think you have won because you see it recede

Implying I give a quark of a fuck....

I just did

Aren't they already one?

They are literally terrorists

>muh guns
>needs the government to deal with middle class gommies
fuggen embarrassing

Stop embarrassing Trump with this, he can't and won't do shit.

You have been chosen.
8ch net/pol/res/10404804.html#10449447

this

>attacking the dog not the master

If antifa gets labeled as a terrorist group then will it be a crime to be a member of antifa? Will the cops make arrests based on being an antifa member?