Hey rabbi watcha doing?

Hey rabbi watcha doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bqkz45rKEUM#t=3
youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/10/minnesota-mosque-bombing-donald-trump-silence
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/12/16/update-1094-bias-related-incidents-month-following-election
splcenter.org/20161129/ten-days-after-harassment-and-intimidation-aftermath-election
theguardian
archive.is/gq00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea I bet he loves hanging around the playgrounds

This isn't even funny anymore.
>victims we are teh real victims gib sympathy and shekels

> spastikas
Do people even care anymore?

"think of the children"
every
single
time

>australia
>nazi
This is why the jews control the media, so they can push this lying bullshit.

Even though these are fake and proven to be fake they still count towards hate crime statistics btw.

We get ministers on UK TV going on about the massive rise in hate crimes since brexit, that they are mostly all fake is never brought up.

>this is news

Why do I never read about communist symbols spray painted on public property? Because communist kikes run the media.

do reporters have no dignity? Just walk the fuck away from that shit and do another story. I'd quit my fucking job over this

>We get ministers on UK TV going on about the massive rise in hate crimes since brexit, that they are mostly all fake is never brought up.
youtube.com/watch?v=Bqkz45rKEUM#t=3

>underground white power lines

They're defacing snow now! I swear to fucking god if they make puddle pepes out of rain I'll kill myself.

more

Lol this makes national news? We used to do a swastika with a chainsaw on treestumps when i was i a forest careerschool. Teachers would only say "oh you". Now that i think of it, there must still be stumps with swastikas all over the woods. Lel.

Any more? Thank you for these btw will keep them safe for the next hoax fight I have with friends.

Pic related

even one of their own defined 'Insanity' as doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. no one knows how many times they've been booted out of countries.
>shouldn't we ban public symbols beginning with religious symbols?

she's such a gross heeb but my animal instinct just wants to hate fuck that jew creature

imagine how powerless the powerful will be without power? besides, it isn't right that they appropriate what Whites have created, only to abuse it, misuse it and turn into weapons against the host who so cordially invited them in.

are you sure?
fridge fetish is your business, keep it to yourself

Anftifa faggy kids attacking blue collar workers. Yeah that will work.

Some based 4chinner making nigger superiority memes "Muh dick!

grotesque

youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8

What the fuck even is that? Looks like something that tried to be human and a woman at the same time, just like when people find The Thing from John Carpenter's movie and it twists into a malformed mix of creatures

>have to go to work in 3 hours and here i am staying up dumping a bunch of hoaxes of jews drawing swastikas

>Swastika sprayed near synagogue
HATE CRIME
>Gay man googles explosions, googles location of building, gets van full of gas canisters, drives to location, tries to set off explosion outside Australian Christian Lobby because they're for traditional marriage
not a hate crime

Does anyone other than Jews and Muslims actually commit these crimes?

The left considers orthodox jews white supremacists nao...

>googles explosions, googles location of building
Was this known immediately? I remember reading a stream of comments from leftists making endless snickering comments about how the right should shut up since the cops said there is no lead as to it being anything political.

A rabbi and a priest are strolling down the road, discussing the finer points of the Old Testament, when they happen upon a playground. There is a lull in conversation as they lean against the face and watch the children play.

The priest then leans over to the rabbi and says, "Hey, you wanna go screw that kid over there?" The rabbi contemplates this for a minute before incredulously asking, "Out of what?"

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/10/minnesota-mosque-bombing-donald-trump-silence

>On MSNBC, Sebastian Gorka, a White House adviser and former Breitbart contributor, suggested that the attack was actually a fake. “We’ve had a series of crimes committed, alleged hate crimes, by rightwing individuals in the last six months that turned out to actually have been propagated by the left,” he said.
>This is insanity.
>Never mind that the number of false reports of hate crimes in the wave of violence following the election of Donald Trump was just over a measly 1% (13 out of 1,094). There is another, larger problem with Gorka’s logic.
>links to the link below for his "wave of violence following the election of Donald Trump was just over a measly 1% (13 out of 1,094)"

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/12/16/update-1094-bias-related-incidents-month-following-election

splcenter.org/20161129/ten-days-after-harassment-and-intimidation-aftermath-election

>not ONE SINGLE SOURCE for anything BUT the 13 confirmed hoaxes

Archive or screenshot please

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2017/aug/10/minnesota-mosque-bombing-donald-trump-silence
archive.is/gq00s

They immediately said it was nothing to do with it despite no evidence they weren't targeted, and threats already having been made against them.
The search history was made public this week during the trial, but no idea how long that sat on that info.

>The search history was made public this week during the trial
What are the leftists saying now, or did they all go scrambling, as per usual?