THE ACTUAL JULY 27 INSIDER

pic related was likely an actual insider whose july 27 efforts were foiled by a shit-tier july 27 distraction operation.
with bannon out and trump caving under the deep state pressure against don jr, my mind keeps going back to this ominous warning

Bumpity bump

bump

bump.

Anyone care to elaborate? Expose who? Clinton? Schultz?

Fuck off larper lol. Who the fuck even cares about this geopolitical da joos shit, we fucken won! Our memes won the fucking white house! MURICA FUCK YEAH

MAGA

LEFTIES BTFO

Back to r/the_donald you go fag

Bump

funny

heh, I've seen "WE'RE THE MAGAPEDES".... this is a new one. anyone have the complete collection?

Why would they place so much importance on Sup Forums in solving whatever it was they were talking about?

I tried sending that shit to truth factory, alex jones, entr and a few others and nothing happened with it.

fair question. dunno, desu, but my guess would be easy amplification. after all, t_d draws from here... cernovich... tons of tubers... tons of e-celebs... glp/ats... freerepublic... breitbart... zerohedge...

I take anything that requires Sup Forums to solve anything with a grain of salt. All we do is amplify.

Something is off about Trump's presidency lately. If this latest batch of happening teases don't come true consider me blackpilled.

>being this bluepilled
lmao bet youre a fucken nazi too you stormfag retard

dumb naziboo

SPOILER ALERT: HITLER LOST

>SPOILER ALERT: HITLER LOST
you've gotta watch your v for vendetta. ideas are bulletproof.

come join the next nsg with an open mind.

>next Thursday
;)

Is it 10 AM yet

Fuck off back to /leftypol/ you obvious tranny cunt. Go stick some more dildos up your open wound

Exposure. Sup Forums gets ridiculous traffic and from /po/ it gets out to TD, voat, dailystormer.

Also with pizagate we got a lead from FBIanon and looked through emails that noone else would have. Sup Forums can investige anonymously things that pros aren't allowed to publicly.

Just kidding lads.

Hitler is a cute. Cute! :3

When you think about it we're like an unofficial proxy arm of the FBI

or a leak channel

The Russia thing died quietly and only a couple outlets reported on it, the Ukraine thing and everything were in the news. There's a reason MSM isn't talking about it anymore.

Bump

actual

Bump

>Awan unconvering makes it rain
It's happening.

Checked and read, damn dude was saying the truth. We really should spread the awan stuff harder

Hitler did more than you faggot 'cumistanis' will ever do... take your cringe bullshit back to plebbit /nufag/. Please an hero

Wow.
edgy roboreply.
This is really sad.

Cool story kike. Fuck off back to plebbit

>roboreply

Is this so? Or is it because you /nufags/ stick out like a sore thumb? We are tired of our tihitian reef mending image board being shilled and raided by preteen twinks who are a year+ late using OUR memes... the cumistani bullshit is now used up like you little sisters pussy after being passed around a group of feral pozzed niggers

>Tihitian
Tahitian