Meanwhile USA is getting cucked by antifa and commies

>meanwhile USA is getting cucked by antifa and commies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_People's_Republic
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
archive.is/Kh19O
kgw.com/news/calls-to-remove-controversial-statues-in-seattle-area/465359387
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_Memorial_to_Soviet_Army
youtube.com/watch?v=IXydEIiAW7s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Being mean to the yanks
They're having a tough time right now, be nice.

I hate the hypocrisy of this story.
The people who support the pulling down of one set of statues but not the other tend to be ideologues, who care more about "scoring points for their side" than being intellectually honest.

This kills the "muh history" argument

I don't believe in removing statues, they serve as reminders. Instead, give them new plaques and tell everyone what they did. Communism doesn't work, reminding people of that is good.

Communists are niggers.

this, it's hard being a teenager.

kind of ironic, given how lenin had created modern "ukraine"

fuck yes i jelly

>I hate the hypocrisy of this story.
There really isn't any hypocrisy though. Without half the men deemed insufferable racists by the liberals, the west would not exit.

Russia would still be there without Lenin, perhaps a much better place.

Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the Heroes!

Then we should build statue of Hitler in every city, never forgetti

Lenin isn't really Ukrainian history in the same way General Lee is American history.

Would be like if the Nazi's put up statues of Hitler in France and the French kept them.

hmm...

But he did one good thing - destroyed your country.

I won't remove them. I know they will remain offensive for some people for ever, but it's part of the history.

And I know that communism is satanic.

>implying industrialization wouldn't have happened regardless of Lenin

>soviet occupation meme

fortunately or unfortunately everyone and everything is starting to go full retard about it. Its either going to cause a complete and total burn out of removing shit or everything is coming down.

At last mention
>Liberals are demanding removal of Abe Lincoln shit because he wanted to send all the blacks back to africa
>demanding the removal of Thomas Jefferson because of that mans entire life is just to fuck yea and slavery
>Blacks are starting to demand the removal of or blackening of the Statue of Liberty because "its a white woman"
Hell even a local statue in my area has been getting threats and its a statue of a godamn frenchman that helped free the Country from British control.

>I won't remove them
You are aware they used to be fucking everywhere in the ex ussr right? The block I grew up on had at leas three statues of either Lenin or any other leader than Stalin really.

Speak for yourself muhammed.

>meanwhile USA is getting cucked by antifa and commies
Soon
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Heil Victory kamerad!

I do believe that their should be something of Hitler built in Germany.

Granted it'd have to be built inside somewhere with security, but Germany has pretty much perfected the whole attempt to erase history because its to shameful shit

Look. As a Canadian you can clearly see the civil war wasn't necessary.
Nor was communism, perhaps history would be better without either, but to remove signs of their existence is to deny the lesson

This triggers the Australian.

I guess we'll get rid of the rainbow flags when fags are history

The problem I have is the hypocrisy. The leftists who cry for Confederate Statues to be taken down saying that the removal of Lenin statues is bad, and the people defending Confederate Statues talking about how the removal of Lenin statues is a good thing. Nobody is being consistent, believing one set of facts when it favors their side, and the exact opposite when it favors the other side.

Sława!

>b-but muh putin is a good gu-

archive.is/Kh19O

>Look. As a Canadian you can clearly see the civil war wasn't necessary.
I don't care about the American civil war, but you have to be a moron to think they will stop there. Not like we don't have our leftists and natives screeching about colonial statues. Not like those men literally built this fucking country or anything...

But as I replied to the other user, there is used to be a fuck load of Lenin statues. They threw them up everywhere like they did with combloc buildings.

And who is going to maintain them in good condition? Time has very sharp teeth.

didn't say anything about industrialization. the borders in which "ukraine" exists now were defined by lenin. the country is a bolshevik lie.

>ukraine

>Nobody is being consistent
>expecting from ideologically driven persons to be consistent

The real shitshow is going to be when Liberals come for one of the Confederate memorials dedicated to the blacks that fought for the south.

Blacks fought for the south either
>being loyal to their slave owner
>being promised freedom
>freed blacks that lived in the south dedicating everything they could to the cause.

Even many of the ones that didn't outright fight on the frontlines and stayed at home helped to defend the women and children when shit like Shermans March through the south happened.

>Shermans March happens
>10's of thousands of slaves decide to follow his troops thinking we's freed now
>refuses to give them any food leading to thousands starving to death
>any time they needed to cross a river or something and a bridge needed to be built they would try to destroy them after all the union troops were across just to loose the beggers, leading to hundreds of them drowning

>antifa and commies
antifa are commies

They also ring something nice if you shoot them with buckshot.

I get what you're saying but you're also moving the goalposts. As I want to talk about the Confederate Statues and you want to talk about statues they will eventually want to remove.
Which leads me to claiming you're making a slippery slope argument. As you're claiming the removal of one will lead to the removal of another

>but muh history
There is no need to keep monuments to dark chapters of history, especially on public land that we all pay for.

Ukraine is right to take down the Lenin monuments. And we are right to take down the confederate monuments. If you want to preserve them put them in a museum or something, but there is no need to keep them on public land.

we're almost there!

>French

Nigga he white. Everyone knows whites have no culture!

/sarc

This triggers the Russian

I want intellectual honesty. If you're ideology is just it shouldn't have special exemptions, not one set of rules for your ideology and another for everyone else.

How come Russians play both sides?
They claim they are nationalists one day, then the next they praise commies, then they say commies are bad because they created Ukraine.
However they also say Ukraine is bad because it tears all remnants of commies which makes them "nazis"

what kind of Jewing is Russia trying to pull?
You can't be BOTH sides. Do you condemn commies or not? Do you support nationalism or not?
Right now it appears Russia is still communist but merely pretending its not. Hence why Putin throws nationalists in jail and calls everyone nazis like a typical jew.

Actually I think the one in Seattle is the only one that isn't a parody / meme-statue. It's gonna get taken down soon though.
kgw.com/news/calls-to-remove-controversial-statues-in-seattle-area/465359387

Ahhh, a buttblasted poolack. Didn't take long for you to show up!

Nah man, God is dead, and he declared rainbows as a reminder that he wouldn't destroy the Earth in a flood.

Let's ban rainbows because God is dead.

There are commies who aren't antifa. Like the Vietnamese. Isn't it weird how they're one of the few Communist countries still around?

There's reminders of the failures of Hitler literally everywhere, you can not watch TV without it getting mentioned multiple times every hour.

You should really watch this though, it explains a lot about why they don't want attention towards Hitler and his crimes:
youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A

The income tax in Russia is 13% flat tax. How many commie countries have that?

But it's reasonably that the left wing wants confederate statues down and the right wing wants Lenin's statues down.

>banning rainbows
The sad fact is you could probably present this to liberals and at least a fraction would get behind this.

Granted then you'd have the faggots calling for your head

I always wondered about you russians. Are you really this dumb or just pretending?

Lel, in Eastern Germany we have plenty of Russian monuments; thanking them for ridding us of the Nazis.

Lenin literally created Ukraine as it is

>The problem I have is the hypocrisy. The leftists who cry for Confederate Statues to be taken down saying that the removal of Lenin statues is bad, and the people defending Confederate Statues talking about how the removal of Lenin statues is a good thing. Nobody is being consistent, believing one set of facts when it favors their side, and the exact opposite when it favors the other side.

Being consistent precisely means to stick to your values and ideas. Since when are we supposed to be neutral and non-partisan ?

russia is a country of 150 million people, some of them might hold different opinions from each other. it's probably a hard idea to comprehend for you, a braindead subhuman coming from a country of obese imbeciles and feral niggers with memory span of amoeba and education system that would shame ghana

>Ukraine is bad because it tears all remnants of commies which makes them "nazis"
regardless of emotions, ideological leanings and personal opinions, tearing down historical monument, without public plebiscite on the matter, is a feature of third world failed states. like zimbabwe, south africa, ukraine, and the united states of america.

Ukraine is shit because they're a bunch of revisionist kikes

if you can't doesn't mean nobody can
wessie cuck trash

Putin hasn't canceled soviet programs or holidays. Russia still brings students in from Africa, because the Soviets ordained it.
Russia is the only post-soviet country that proudly displays all of its commie remnants everywhere. Including pro-soviet propaganda in museums.
And lets be honest, Putin freely letting in central Asians is not a very nationalist thing to do. Its quite globalist/communist, but in particular its again very Soviet.

And then if they were truly "moving on" why does he continually arrest nationalists and condemn people using the Imperial flag?
>because they are fags!
Personal opinions aren't a legitimate reason.
Something doesn't add up with Putin's narrative. It reeks of bullshit.

stoo posting hohol

>regardless of emotions, ideological leanings and personal opinions, tearing down historical monument, without public plebiscite on the matter, is a feature of third world failed states. like zimbabwe, south africa, ukraine, and the united states of america.

Fuck off snow nigger. Nobody is buying your commie apology BS.

this map shows what territories they wanted to rule. They had no power on most of them, especially on south and east

>t. Ivan Ivanovich Ivanov

lel, as usual a shitpost with no substance.

>tearing down statues hasn't been done
Pretty sure you had to tear down your wall in Berlin.
Also, every post Soviet country has torn down your shitty statues. Only Russians still praise them. Why is that? Aren't you "moving on?"

You shouldn't hate them, but pity them instead.
They themselves don't know who they are and what they want anymore.
Communism has permanently fucked them up as a nation and a people, moreso than any of us.

His body is still enbalmed on red square, is it not. Probably the creepiest thing the bolshevik ever did, it even tops North korean antics imho desu.

Russia worships Nikolay 2 and Lenin at the same time, there is no contradiction. ''New russian'' identity is worshipping the boot in your ass, russian ethnicity is dead and occupied by minorities and jewish oligarchs orchestrating this shit. All patriotism is wasted by ''based Putin'' to fuck up neighbors

This is outrageous and i hate communists.

This. Put a plaque saying this statue was put there by communist criminals and why.

>every post Soviet country has torn down your shitty statues
Not really.

It's not embalmed, he's just sleeping.

>Stefan Cuckoldovitch Pidarasowsky

Frankly speaking, the decommunization is the only one definitely positive deed of our kike government/president.

All of us have atleast made attepmpts at it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victory_Memorial_to_Soviet_Army

>Kike government brings in decommunization
Hmm I wonder why that is?

Could it be that the Jews love capitalism?

In 1997 it was unsuccessfully bombed by members of the Latvian ultra-nationalist group Pērkonkrusts, two of whom died during the bombing.
> two of whom died during the bombing.
lel

>You shouldn't hate them
They attacked my country and they occupy Ukrainian land.
And they would do the same to your country, if they could.

> jewish president
> jewish oligarchs
> declining population
> main dream is joining cucked EU
> cannot fight some drunken miners
> pretending to be a proud based nation

Russians are NazBol

They're Commies but not in Cuck SJW way but in Stalin way

The commies put those up as a means to control the population. They're being torn down by Ukrainians who despised the subjugation by the Soviets. The confederate statues were put up by proud locals, they're being torn down by liberal northerners and foreign invaders.

>they occupy Ukrainian land
you occupy russian land
and polish land
and Hungarian land
And Moldovan land

This reminds me back during the Meiji period when Japan started tearing down old temples and castles because we wanted to be modern.

So much history lost forever. Now we have moron tourists visiting where our castles once stood, but it's just a foundation of rocks now.
>Howdy-Dewdie, Barbara! Take a piktur with me at this pile of rocks! There was once culture here, hyuk-hyuk!

Really activated my almonds there. :^}

pro-russian anglo?...

Disgusting neo nazi non existent gay country full of gross hohol I hope trump helps putin rid world of Ukrainian

This

(((Ukraine))) is occupying Russian land all the time.

What others things have implemented to decommunize Ukraine ?

I understand your sentiment. You have every right to kill them and the Soviet occupant remnants too.
But just keep in mind that most of them do not have a mind of their own, they are Homo Sovjeticus. They're brainwashed.

Aren't photos banned in the remaining temples?

Ukrainians are the only alphas of eastern Europeans

God damn this made me laugh,Ukraine is the Macedonia of Eastern Europe.

Proud of my nation that can cuck """muh super power Russia""" and has occupied Russian land.

Have u ever been in Ukraine? Have you seen ukranians?

Пoccaл нa тapaca

>Russians are NazBol
Not really.
Dugin (one of the key ideologists of the nazbol movement, perhaps the most known one) doesn't have as much influence on Russian politics as some people claim.

I wouldn't say getting all that land for free by Communists as "Occupying Russian land lol Ukraina stronk"

Did they remove the statues from the Donbass area too?

youtube.com/watch?v=IXydEIiAW7s
This is the type of hell hole you live in. How many breadloafs do they pay you per month to shill for your zimbabwe tier country?