British police quiz a man over his posts on facebook

Counter terrorism police in England pulled Christian Finch in for an interview over his facebook posts where he was critical of Islam.

He recorded it:

soundcloud.com/christian-finch-269783044/counter-terrorism-interview

Literal thought police.

gg, britbongistan

Bongladesh

Hate should never be given a voice to spread its disease

This thread should be sticked new pol would never allow that though.

>counter-terrorism police
>you look really concerned and really worried

IMAGINE THAT

>Left or right in politics in uk

There is no left or right in uk politics, i don't know what that question was about

>Your internet usage is obscene! Daddy needs to lock you up again

England is actually like this holy shit

Bump

Kudos to this guy for having the balls to argue against Islam with the thought police.

The police asking which side of the political spectrum he is as an opening question? What the fuck? Can't you sue for that?

>hitler did nothing wrong was on reddit

What a lad , he is a nice fella

He's not being held or anything, he came in of his own free will so.

I don't think you out of all the cuck countries are in any position to speak, that would make you a hypocrite.

who /thoughtcrime/ here

>what are your political beliefs?
>police
>2017
>England

God almighty I didn't know England had a NKVD department.

Alrighty. The way OP worded it by saying he was "pulled in" made it seem like he was dragged to the police station instead of being a volenteer.

Sound Yorkshire lad

In the long run this is a good thing for us.

What this is showing is that the police is losing all power (or will) to police real crime, and is instead acting against innocents in order to make them look like they're doing a good job. This guy is another "terrorism suspect" that was questioned, which makes it look like they're doing something about the thousands of genuine suspects that are walking around.

Think about it this way:
>100 jihadi terrorist suspects, listed simply as "terror suspect"
>100 normal people making impolite comments on facebook listed simply as "terror suspect" after the fact
>"We dealt with those 100 terror suspects, honest!"

What needs to be realised is that we don't have the resources, money, or even the capability (due to systemic incompetence) to be a genuine police state in the Soviet sense, so they're trying to give off the illusion of one.

He's gonna end up in a black bag, also these people should start interrogating these islamic leaders and group associates since every time something happens the song starts out like "he was well known to the police" and it's just sickening to hear that.

if this isn't bait, you should execute yourself for treason against humanity

Outer Pomgolia

The great thing about this is that he's actually winning the argument against them.

>But if u reed a verse from da koran dat says muslims wanna kill people arent u bein jus like ISIS yaself

I guarantee these policemen use the remedial alphabet. I guarantee they spell 'Cat' like "CUH AH TUH".

Allahu akbar

>we're not the thought police

just the shariah police

Tommy Robinson spoke about this. Short version:
>arrest extremist imam
>muslims say if you don't release him we'll riot
>and the riot will be country-wide
>police can't handle such things
>so they let him go

>have literal ISIS recruitment miniseries ()
>arrest people for wrongthink
>"sir we're not the thought police but saying muslims have no place in our land of diversity is the same as raping people for years and running people over with trucks"

and if he doesn't go in for questioning "of his own free will", what then? Their questioning alludes to the idea they believe he is capable of, or planning a terrorist attack

kek

This.

Police don't care for arguments that's for courts to decide.

No fucking way this is my police station I thought the guy sounded like me! Holy fuck

sorry for crossposting

Of course, but it's still a great interview to listen to.

He said Lancashire you fuckin retard

That's a Yorkshire accent

They are manufacturing a group of pissed of western men with nothing left to lose.
This will surely end well.

Police get threatened with riots that may become violent, instead of doubling down calling the army and arresting every single one of them, they cave in to a literal threat. I love brittanistan

Yeah you can leave the EU now. We did our part

>17 minutes
>Goes full on american politics

What a retard

No it isn't. He's even in fucking Lancashire. You know we both sound pretty similar. Fucking foreigner thinking you know shit when you're blatantly wrong

Hurr all northern racists must be from yorkshire right hurr so fucking based here's a picture of Zak fucking Dingle based racist yorkshiremen giving their county and largest cities away to Commies and Muslims. based leeds and bradford amirite

fuck off

I wonder how that would have went down had he not "volenteered?"

>25mins
>Safe spaces

I wish I was fucking dead.

This

OI! BIN THAT PEPE!

>8:15
>UK police memorizing the Quran as part of their job

>Afua Hirsch is a writer, broadcaster, barrister and human rights development worker of Ghanaian, English and Jewish heritage.

jesus fuck every single time

The main interviewer sounds like Paddy

Why is he even entertaining the police? He's not done anything illegal, has he?

Why would anyone live in such a tyrannical country? I'm feeling sick just listening to this. Free speech isn't as valued in Europe as it is in America is it?

He still doesn't want to be arrested and it's about being polite. We'd all do the same probably.

>"What do you think about people of different colour?"
What a fucking question, how would anyone answer that to the police? He did a great job

>That flag
>That post

?

Could be worse, could get arrested for assault stares.

He wants to record it dummy.

>We're gonna get rid of a primal emotion evolved over billions of years.
>We're not high.
I reject the human species.

>In the long run this is a good thing for us
How is it a good thing (even in the long run) that our police are the enemy of the British people?

>so they're trying to give off the illusion of one
The illusion of a police state is all that's needed. That's why the woman who said she didn't want to be surrounded by immigrants on a train was locked up in a high security prison and her child taken away. They do extreme punishment and persecution for minor crimes (and in this case even non-crimes) and make it public so that you police yourselves.

Kumbaya

SPREAD THIS

This will be a big eye opener for centre right normies

*nu pol

Those police officers are agreeing with him. It is disgraceful. This is why we need more Muslims in the police force.

>We'd all do the same probably
Not really. I'd refuse to entertain their questioning, and let that be that. if they decide to push it by serving a warrant for my arrest for an "islam sucks" post, then they can come and die over it. That's their call
>12 police gunned down serving an islamic blasphemy warrant

I wish the police cared wot I fink

>would you be interested in talking to a mudslime, whose ideology wants to kill you and all infidels, or convert you through threats or violence

I mean Brits, not yankee doodle yeehaw first amendment Americans kek

It sounds like he has a following online and the thought police want to make him spread the right message.
This was a gentle recruiting operation

The Guardian thinks it's so progressive but the IRA were blowing up Nelson's pillars 50 years ago

You guys are going to have to have a dirty bomb go off with like 80,000 deaths before the jig is up on kebab. Makes me sad. I love the isles.

Works both ways

Definitely merican. With what guns? lol?

>they're having a literal islamic theology discussion with the cops regurgitating imam obscurantist talking points

Wew.

>"would you want to sit down with an Islamic scholar"
>"we want people like yourself having a conversation"

BEYOND
BAFFLING

>"people who are radicalized, and we're not saying you are"

Any takers on how many extremist muslims they pull in to have a chat with? Guesses?

>"your facebook profile.. you're sharing a lot of things that you believe in.. and I'm not saying it's wrong to have those beliefs.."

So you have these cunts sitting around scouring Facebook profiles at the same time you have organized rape gangs in every fucking town that has Pakis. This is reality.

no he doesn't

"do you know anything about reddit subculture?"

cringe

It's called 'anarcho-tyranny'

>Anarcho-tyranny is a paleoconservative concept used in critiquing modern "social democracy." Samuel Francis argued that the problems of managerial state extend to issues of crime and justice. In 1992, he introduced the word “anarcho-tyranny” into the paleocon vocabulary.He once defined it this way: “we refuse to control real criminals (that’s the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that’s the tyranny).”

no user I bet he has a Lincolnsure accent to you lmao

King Nige will lead you to victory then. Will expell the (((echobergs))) like Cromwell.

When the fuck is based Trump gonna nuke the bongs and put them out of their misery already?

>thought police intensifies on airstrip 1

>Any takers on how many extremist muslims they pull in to have a chat with? Guesses?

Actually it's probably quite a lot, they just can't do anything stop them.

I'm pretty damn sure he was trying to seem like a civic nationalist normie. He let the mask slip a few times though. If it was me I'd be shoah'd by the state for my beliefs.

I cant fucking believe that Brits banter us on our issues when you literally get visited by the government for wrong-think LEL

>anarcho tyranny

initially that founded autistic, but after reading further i just realised u summed western democracy in a nutshell. criminals are treated softly while good citizens lose their freedom

>You can't hate an idea. That's mean.
>t. hating an idea

we heard you didn't like islam raping thousands of young girls, so would you like to talk to a imam?

Really doubt it. Here they just say "fuck you" unless they arrest them. And I'm talking just about the general criminal shits. You expect a legit radicalized muslim to just wander in and listen to the thought police preach to them?

Me 2nd from left

Oh my god they're asking him about his political beliefs. This is some fucking 1984 shit. Full on.

Also I dunno the culture at all, but in the USA you should never start chatting with pig cops and flapping your lips. Are cops more trustworthy out there?

That's exactly what I mean. They'll have the local Imam wheel in a leftist 'human rights' lawyer, and then the police are fucked.

It's an age old idea because there's no other way to have a total state or police state. But I don't think I've come across a name for it before.

I hope that Brits wake up to the fact that the police here are their enemy.

REAL FUCKIN THOUGHTCRIME HOURS, SENPAI. WHOM UP?!

>the majority of the brits are ok with this.
>for the majority of the brits muslims are the real victims after a terrorist attack.

wew lad

>Are cops more trustworthy out there?

Not especially. And you're right, he's playing a dangerous game giving the police 30 minutes of conversion to hang him with.

>u summed western democracy in a nutshell. criminals are treated softly while good citizens lose their freedom

Is it Blackburn?

All the britbongs in this thread have the power to stops this.
Stop sitting in front of your computers, get up, get educated, run in your politics and make the change you were promised happened.

Chris Finch?