Need more islands to consider

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=-vdxrOJAeYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for private defence squads

Rhode island.

Consider crowdsourcing some engineers/logistics pros to lay out detailed plans on how to create infrastructure and how much would it cost. Hire a real life professional. And collectively pay the man. This could make this thing closer to reality.

Petition to have massive bronze Hitler statue erected in the center of the island, surrounded by a park/nature reserve. "Adolf park".

Also,
Also, you need to prioritize the plan:

1.Water
2.Food
3.Energy
4.Shelter
5.Work
6.People
7.Money
8.Communital rules

privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-san-pedro

cost 12m

Long-term crowdfunding with professionals is the only way

Meh, I think we should abandon this. Here since first thread, it's not getting anywhere because OP left and everything is just arguing over grand strategy when we don't even know if we can buy the islands.

Can we please nip the Nazi larping in the bud?
>Sup Forums Nazis attempting to invade Chile

Someone could gift you an island for free and you fuckers wouldn't even go to it

At least for now we could have some professional assistance on how much, how, and what exactly would we have to do and buy.

You can buy a 99-year lease of Tasmania for 2.5 trillion.

Well yeah, if someone is giving away an island for free, it's probably very shitty.

Is this actually true? Tasmania is my home state. It's full of drug addicts and has a 25% unemployment rate.

all of your islands are shit. Lacking in arable land, fresh water, and adequate high ground to protect from high tides. Only an absolute retard would consider this a good plan.

Is this serious? But thats impossible money. Only banks and nations can pay this.

It isn't worth anywhere near that much.
Who the hell does Australia think they're going to lease that to?

If someone gifted you people your island of choice, most of you wouldn't even know how to get there, let alone survive

Not hard to collectively discover a way to do it in the internet age, my greek friend.

I'm just asking what's the plan if we ever get one, people can't really teleport there so what gives?

>Me from last thread.

The original OP of the original thread is gone now, and he was either a larper or a massive idiot.

This idea of creating a community for ourselves comes up so much I believe it is a good idea.

The only way it's going to happen is with skillful leader. I've come to realize that I need to be that leader. I'm working on a plan, but it isn't actionable right now.

We've already decided on Isla Verdugo in Chile. We need 440 people to contribute $5,000 USD each.

we need someone to confirm what can be grown there

Sort people out by hiring a psychologist. Take the autistic spergs, potentially violent OUT. Just offer them a position in the project.

You mean x,xxx people to contribute $x

Do you pay taxes to the country where the island is located? I can not imagine the horror of paying an additional million every year in addition of the maintening costs which are probably fuckhuge too

Cool lake on the middle. Enter in contact with the site. Get some Chile bro from Sup Forums to go there to see the islands and get some local feed for us.

if we are going for an island for sure we need at least 1 ship (which is very risky) and sailors for it. i guess they can relocate anons from the nearest port to the island

Yeah buy an island to get killed by the locals who are using it for drug plantations every since...

no, we need a cap on people. we cant support unlimited persons on the island

The plan would depend on where the people are and where the island that is chosen—is. We would probably meet up somewhere. I'm sure some of us (like myself) have boats if needed. But its pointless to discuss this portion at this time.

that island can fit a lot more than 440 people lol. You could bring 44k people there for 50 each.

I know, but what's the plan to GET there? Like how is an user
from Australia gonna reach an island in Europe or the Caribbean?
That's more like it

well we could try to fight them for the island... if thats why the island is cheap, why not take our chances in a war with the drug lords?

True, but there will definitely be people willing to donate who can't move

No. we need 440 committed people to contribute 5000 each. Everyone who donated towards the island wants to be apart of it. a 5000 acre island will not sustain thousands

These kinds of thoughts are what will actually need to be figured out to actually make something meaningful happen.

if they are ok with just giving money - ok

>You could bring 44k people there for 50 each.
Are you insane? Try fitting that many people with literally no settlements to begin with

I'll have to sell my jet ski.

People will have to crowdsource it, right? If you can pay 2000$ or 1000$ for a share of the island, you also can get your ass over there too. Probably much more crowdsourcing will have to happen for paying passages, professional crew and what else. Get to the airport, get your ticket and go. I guess thats just that.

That's so idiotic. Okay, so we get 44,000 people on the island. How the fuck do we feed them, or support them coming to an island with essentially nothing.

This, set up infrastructure in trips, then slowly start permanent living

It's an entire small town, with zero food, water, energy, shelter, perspective of profitable work or training...

This. If people can't move allow them to at least reserve land for their donation, so one day they can move to it.

i see it more like an expedition with outside support until infrastructure is stable

How about we take an abandoned, disputed island in the Carribean?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navassa_Island
It's way smaller, but it's pretty much free if the US or Haiti don't bother taking it. Haiti is too busy starving and raping to care anyways.

>the US or Haiti don't bother taking it
>the US

yeah I'll pass.

Buy Okinawa boi or Guadalcanal

yeah thats ok for like 10 people. how about the rest?

440? dude that island's fucking massive
it's a hundred times smaller than my country, which has 2 million people
if we kept the ratio that's 20k people

I think we need to sort it out the citizens by other traits that are not money:

1)Ideological posture
2)Psychological profile
3)Mental health and emotional stability
4)Expertise
etc

If you just throw people who paid to go to there, it won't mean it will be a succesful project. Maybe the payers should go when the thing is ready and running.

Aren't there literally hundreds of unhabited islands? Couldn't you fucks literally just start building on one and no one would ever notice?

Pay some engineers, more than one. You need one to project the farms, one for the energy and batteries, another for the housing... If you are really serious about it, you know that either you:

1)Develop a plan with your weaponized autismo

or

2)Pay up for professionals to lay out detailed plans on how to colonize this island for 500-1000 people

You can't do nothing without a plan.

What part are you from mane?

You have to the think though. If you bring 20,000 people to an island you're going to need so many more resources that it will be unsustainable. With 500 or so people, it could actually be comfortable. We could have small farms, fishing boats, and not worry about feeding thousands and thousands. We could bring more people in the future when conditions are better.

>Looking at these island I feel something deep within.
>Some long forgotten.
>My straight white maleness is rising.
>I must colonise these islands.

meant for

fuck

Also, if you made an ICO cryptocurrency for a some 'social' experiment like, with tokens being used for real life economy, you could get a good part of the funding. Bad part is, someone must put their name on it, and will own the rights for the money. Unless you dilute it all somehow on the citizens, and participants of the crowdsourcing.

Northwest, Devonport. Wbu senpai?

>some guy is going to create some funding campaign
>gets a million dollars
>never heard from again

Read "Lucifer's Hammer" and you'll realize that unless you're actually on your island when SHTF and you can defend it, it's no longer your island.

Katafanga looks nice.

Love the idea of Adolf Park and would be into working security/joining military.

Can we allow yellow women??

if you could buy an island though, even with the money giving you a life where you dont care for money ever again, wouldnt you be curious enough to buy the damned island and go on an adventure?

He should raise the money byselling water filters, coffee, supplements etc.

I'm sure we could just get a professional to hold the money, someone who we could take legal action against

That's why it's not a largescale thing. We need at least 440 determined people to contribute $5000. There must be a way to make some sort of contract preventing people from taking the money and running.

At the brazillian from last thread:

dont mine, if you dont have like 1 mil$ before dont try, you get scammed. bittrex/polo everythings good, you can use any site, but I always used liqui and kraken and had no problems there. Heard polo took money from people and the staff is bad. Just use Myetherwallet for all ERC 20 Token. If you have more money like me, buy a trezor hardware wallet. DONT EVEN CONSIDER THE /BIZ/ TRADING. It is just shilling. You would make better profits if you dont the exact opposite of what everyone tells you. They lure new traders in there, pump their worthless shit and sell it to YOU for a high price. Also Liqui has a trollbox with sometimes honest people and you learn who wanna rip you and who not

Thread's dead. RIP. I actually wanted Sup Forums island to happen.

Thank you, krautbro. Deutschland land der Ehre und Treue indeed.

A kekistan group already larped this and made a good db of information. I'll try find the discord.

It is also very easy to purchase land in Chile as an outsider (thanks pinochet). There are american real estate agents that live in Chile and help americans buy property.

Here is what the island looks like:
youtube.com/watch?v=-vdxrOJAeYM

It's pretty comfy desu f4m

Launceston bruh

don't place blue and red next to each other

kekistan flag 2.0

Fuck, what a beautiful place!

dont worry leaf. As I need to study 2 more years for my Master of Science in german mechanical engineering, I have enough time to get 1 million with cryptotrading, to crowdfund it myself. When the time is near, I will ask again and forge a plan. Then I will visit the Island myself, buy it and post again. After that we will have applications here where you will talk to me. Then you will get invited to visit us and stay for a limited time first so we can see what you are made of.

>what is the Sup Forums logo

As long as yellow women are kept below 5% of pop total we shouldn't have too many problems with race mixing.

It's a shame that we can't come together to actually accomplish this. All it takes is 440 people to put in 5k each and then sign some agreement to prevent someone fucking us over. It's so easy, yet so hard.

>that island can fit a lot more than 440 people lol. You could bring 44k people there for 50 each.
>That's so idiotic. Okay, so we get 44,000 people on the island. How the fuck do we feed them, or support them coming to an island with essentially nothing.
i dunno, coconuts maybe

or you do it in stages, tier 1 settlers, tier 2 settlers etc. your tier chosen depending on what skills you can bring, or you can buy your way into the higher tiers. easy

If you shill this video hard enough, Sup Forums will fall in love with this island, and attempt to buy it.

You can get 10.000 people putting money on it. Remember that you can give different prizes for different payments on crowdsourcing projects.

Thats actually very beautiful

brilliant

Umm no. Temperature is shitty all year and we are too close to brazil and mexico. They will kill us all. Plus low temp all year means no beach resorts for the summer which means no $$$ from tourism.

I say St. Thomas is a step in the right direction

i dunno, many crowdfunding sites kick off projects for vague reasons. i just don't think indiegogo or kickstarter would allow this. perhaps some cryptocurrency based crowdfunding site.

based aquinas please guide us

Couldn't you guys just take a random nice looking island and not pay, or are you worried about the supposed owner hiring mercenaries to take the property back?

>Close to Brasil
>Close to Mexico

Nigga you retarded or something? Look at the damn distance with MEXICO. Now look that there is Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay in the way of Brazil and Chile. Are you stupid?

>440 people to contrubute $5000 USD
No way this is gonna work, we're gonna fuck up somehow I know it. This is far too big for us to swallow

It's near a volcano. I remember this from months ago, because I was the one shilling it hard as fuck. I thought this was the wrong island, but it is not. It has a villa near it too, with a port. And a hospital as well.

i don't see why this would be illegal though. aren't groups of people allowed to buy land and form their own communities?

maybe insurance companies would cause problems i don't know, tax problems, beurocratic approval processes and zoning regulations and blah blah blah.

It's not illegal. You just don't have a solid plan of action.

plans are for pussies, we don't need plans where we're going, guts are enough

Will there be roads?

Airport AND port near it.