Wtf i love the mafia now

The mafia defends the people.
The mafia is a friend to the people.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2014/12/02/mafia-capitale-buzzi-immigrati-si-fanno-soldi-droga/1245847/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When mafia care about the people, more than government did.
You should really topple your government for this.

they always have been. for the most part.

They said they would fight these people stateside and else where. What does that tell you? Apparently "organized" crime cares more about their clay and people then the actual organized crime syndicate we have that's called government in most countries today.

organised criminals always did vigilante work

>mafia
>caring about the people
>ever
you guys have watched too much Hollyjew, though to be fair this situation says a lot about our government

>"from Lybia"
>clearly Somali/Sudanese on photo

Why they lie so blatantly? It's not even funny anymore.

mafia does the same thing governments do, I see no difference

Yes, mafia never care about people, they don't care about their grunts too.
But when mafia's action are more benefit to the people, the fucking state need to be purged.

Daily reminder that the mafia got jewed by the migrants. They brought them in for cheap muscle and then they started taking over

>What are niggers.

Criminals have no desire to see new thugs muscling in, still net benefit to Europe.

Hurr durr. Those boats leave from the coast of Lybia. Good luck sailing from the coast of Somalia to Italy with a boat full with "refugees". Retard.

That's the fucking problem, government that are worse than mafia.

Italian government = mafia.

It is just another branch opposing their power with an own agenda.

mafia != mafia

Welp, if the Mobsters are doing a better job at governing than the marxists who wish to exterminate the italians and europeans at large. So be it.

Blame the EU more than the Italian government.

Or you know, the Jews.

wtf I love Tony Soprano now

Uncle Enzo reckons that with the Mafia's emphasis on loyalty and traditional family values, they can sign up a lot of these entrepreneurs - before they become Narcolombian citizens.

And that explains the billboards that Jason sees with growing frequency as he drives into Compton. The smiling face of Uncle Enzo seems to beam down from every comer. Typically, he's got his arm around the shoulders of a young wholesome-looking black kid, and there's a catch phrase above: THE MAFIA - YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN THE FAMILY! and RELAX - YOU ARE ENTERING A MAFIA WATCH NEIGHBORHOOD! and UNCLE ENZO FORGIVES AND FORGETS.

This last one usually accompanies a picture of Uncle Enzo with his arm around some teenager's shoulders, giving him a stern avuncular talking-to. It is an allusion to the fact that the Colombians and Jamaicans kill just about everyone.

NO WAY, JOSE! Uncle Enzo holding up one hand to stop an Uzi-toting Hispanic scumbag; behind him stands a pan-ethnic phalanx of kids and grannies, resolutely gripping baseball bats and frying pans.

Every single wannabe gangster I know is obsessed with scarface

Giorno Giovanni is /our guy/

RIP James Gandolfini.

>The mafia defends the people.
>The mafia is a friend to the people.
you best be joking Sven.
you have brain damage

"le based mafia" jesus fucking christ. this is a reddit tier masturbatory fantasy. the only thing the mafia have in common with actual men is that we both think you're a fucking joke.

That's Tony Montana.

Probably because it makes a lack of business acumen and anger issues look like a positive skill set.

ironically that's the case, yes
the mob has been making money off this shit by shipping in niggers and using them as either drug dealers, slave labor, or for red market stuff
but unlike the state, they actually provide services for the price they ask
fucking hell the day of the rope can't come soon enough

>migrants
>replacing higher positions
this isn't your country, Sven

Muda muda muda muda muda

"LEAVING from Lybia"
can you read?

>They actually believe in what they saw in movie jewery
Niggers, the mafia is what started bringing subhumans here in the first place by cooperating with human traffickers, to use them as slave labor in the fields, pushers in the cities and to siphon public funds by setting up refugee shelters.
Then they turned "defender of the people" only when the NGOs and government stole their game.

I miss him and his acting. The Sopranos were a masterpiece.

>Mafia's Net-Credibility is rising suddenly

Well obviously the main intention is to protect their own turf and prevent nigger gangs from coming there to start to push drugs n shit like that. But he's not completely wrong, watch some documentary about the mafia, they have cooperated with the local government to do mercenary/vigilante work in many cases, at least in the past. Doing dirty work for the local mayor and shit like that.

based Mario.

ilfattoquotidiano.it/2014/12/02/mafia-capitale-buzzi-immigrati-si-fanno-soldi-droga/1245847/
translation: Buzzi (italian criminal) says with immigrant traffic the mafia makes more money than with drugs.

I don't think they're doing it "for the people" It's more or less because of the fact that they don't want competing gangs propping around their territory.

Going to guess the 'former' Mafia boss and Buzzi are from different groups.

This.

These fucking amerisharts and their non existent knowledge of the world.

The fucking mafia were the first to earn good money from the fugees by tunneling them to destinations using them as pushers etc pp.

fucking amerifats.

3rd world nigs can't pay for protection so they hinder business.

The difference between the italian mobster and the averange italian politician is that the mobster has to live in the society, he can't stayed locked in his Ivory tower waiting for a check. There is a limit to the shit they can allow in their neighbor.

there isn't one "mafia" here
there's a fuckton of different groups competing for control over terrorists and various business sectors, legal or not
remember that the only goal of the mob is to make money and control society

Reminder that the Russian jews created "the maffia"

>Well obviously the main intention is to protect their own turf and prevent nigger gangs from coming there to start to push drugs n shit like that.
Kek you don't know shit.
They literally created nigger gangs and used them to push drugs, as they are perfect for the job: when police nabs them they have no priors, no connections and barely understand the language and their rights. If they misbehave they can dispose of them without raising any questions.

Also, "Le mafia keeps the street clean for the good of the people" is a meme that stopped being true a century ago. Just look at fucking Naples.

As I mentioned they don't care , but they have to live in the society they parasite from, unlike the champagne leftist.

>What are government gibs.

They'll just parasitize welfare in the rest of Europe using the niggers as cash cows.

The mafia knows that Africans don't give a shit and won't cooperate with them.
The mafia knows the jig is up if they do nothing about the NQ.

it's also likely that the business is becoming less profitable, or that a certain someone is telling them to shut it down for a while for fear of terrorist attacks
this isn't the first time it happens

and once you are done with the money? once you are rich and you have control what happens? Just like most of the the rich people you try to give back something to society, called it generosity or messiah complex, you just want things to be better. Now, the average mobster is someone that has a contact with reality, it is not like the utopistic cunts from the left, I doubt that they will ever donate to Africans knowing that there are so many people and relatives in a shitty situation.

The left is worse than the mafia or it is the worst kind of mafia we have here in this country.

I read somewhere that north African migrants are bringing a host of criminality with them, undermining the mafias control and income in large parts in southern Italy. From Drug dealing, burglary and robberies to smuggling, basically everything. Is there some truth to this?

Well done, Mafia

hi Neal Stephenson

Would've thought they'd have driven them to the more generous gibs up north and then muscled it out of them, it's not like Germany does a good job registering them.

I wish the Italian mafia would take on the Jewish one.

>They literally created nigger gangs and used them to push drugs
I'm aware of that. But now that a bunch of NGOs started importing them, I assume it's not as easy anymore to recruit them for the mafia. So I think my statement made some sense.

> is a meme that stopped being true a century ago
Sure, I was talking about the past when mafia started to become a thing. Without cooperating with the local government and land owners for a while they wouldn't have risen into such a power position.

>the mafia tries to give back to the commubity
this hasn't been the case since the '60s
>they're still better than the left
true, but then again it doesn't take much

it's simple,they don't want competition,they don't do it out of honor or because they want to protect people

more or less this
they're no better than jews

Probably true to some extent. In the last 10-15 years, the state inflicted some major hits on organized crime, arresting pretty much all the big bosses and dismantling entire historic mob families. This has created a power vacuum in the criminal underworld and there's new blood trying to fill it, including migrants.

Refugee boats should be fucking gunned down

Fucking inbred niggers and arabs have no place here

Underrated

>another day at the disinformation central thats express.co.uk

The drop in migrants is made by our coastguard going around with the lybic coast guard while they repeal the boats to their coast, making for them hard to get bribed by human trafficking gangs to let them go and look the other way.
Just as simple as that.

Actually mafia gained power in Italy because they were used by Allies as a help in invading italy in WW2, because Mussolini had them previously BTFO

>north African migrants are bringing a host of criminality with them, undermining the mafias control and income

Well no fucking shit what else are they going to do? They have no education, no skills, they don't speak the language, most have no real claim to stay so they'd have to skip out on authorities.

Now you're a criminal evading deportation. Are you going to get a fake ID, fake national identity number, try to mix into society enough to get a shitty low paying job somewhere people don't ask questions.. or, are you going to start slinging drugs on the streets?

If that doesn't work out just rob people.

Mafia did and still does a lot of good things, but the sporadic bad things are really bad that's why mafia must go

However OP is a faggot for not providing a source.

Media really likes taking pictures of someone mid-facial movement to make them look silly.

I really hope all of this builds up to these journalists getting maimed.

This guy gets it.

This too, Mafia only gets pissy when shit cuts into their business. They don't care about anything else and are Jews in mind and soul.