twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gypsies?

NAH NAH NAH CITIZEN OF THE WORLDDDD

you signed up for EU? you deserve this.

Look Colombian

check them for drugs

Nah, those were true KANGZ N QWEENZ

your major cities are overrun with muslims and chinks

I guess they're white enough for you Americans if you unironically call them gypsies.

Since when are asians a problem?

Soon.............

There is no major city on my island.

google.com.au/search?q=define mainlander

welcome to my world. I live across the street from 3 different brown single mothers who each speak a different language, and nobody knows where the fuck they came from, and they each have at least 4 kids, one has 8, and I never see the mothers leave the house for more than a few hours, so they don't work, and we all live in a middle class neighborhood, and all their houses are 2 stories and brand new, and of fucking course they all drive brand new cars too

where ya fuckin from cunt? it ain't chooma island is it?

Those aren't dindus. They're some kind of South American.

Stop it now or they will spread like cancer and you will end up like us.
The time to get aggressive against them is now, while they are in larva stage.

They are not african.They look like mongrels

Did you ree at them?

gypsies are considered white?

Dearborn, MI???

They all receive welfare and food stamps, but major luxury bills (big house, car, etc) are paid for by their "husbands" that they are married to through Islam but not recognized by the state. They claim to not know who the father is so that the state doesn't require the dude to pay child support.

This is what our tax money is going towards.
Welcome to America.

No

She thicc tho

since they were invented

Which city?

One of the other 8222 islands? If I tell you then the tourist infection will spread.

Boise fucking Idaho.

This city is still at least 90% white, but I swear they've been importing brown people from all across the world and are giving them mortgages and car loan subsidies, just to make our city less white over time. And of course BSU give scholarships and grants to anyone with skin darker than a paper bag, because god forbid a decent sized university remain mostly white.

Gypsies are the niggerest of the niggers. Not white.

They kinda look like tourists, user, calm the fuck down

Bruh, they're all niggers to me.

I would not have expected Boise, Idaho.
This fucking shit.

This happens in Australia as well. The walking mailboxes somehow drive high end European SUV's yet the wife is not allowed to work and the Husband works some shitty job. The other scam they're in on is child care payments. The Australian govt pays you if you look after children in a family day care centre i.e at your home. The carer has to have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care, so what these fuckers do is they register training organisations and then print the certificate out without conducting any training. This allows them to register their family day care centre with the govt and receive payments from the govt for each child they care for, however all they're doing us swapping children between families. To top it all off, they also receive subsidies from the govt for the training, which in fact never happens, yep, I'm glad to here muslims scamming welfare and govt payments isn't only limited to Australia.

A throwed a sieg heil from taxi window before making photo.

Vilnius, Maxima in Antakalnis, near grybo g.

spotted the chink

Gib Memelland

Witnessed that from a car in the back.

Memelland is Memeland now

Šimašed

Why you mad tho?
They are too white?

>Vilnius
Nothing unusual then, Vilnius is shithole full of gypsies, bomzaras, drunks, gopniks, tourists etc.
Their faces are priceless :D :D Been a while since i sieged heil in public,i should try it again.

I thought you had plenty of soviet architecture in your country already.

The most obnoxious breed of Russians live there. WE WUZ STALINZ DEFEATED HITLERZ

Still butthurt I see?

Fucking lmao

I work for a nonprofit and can confirm that dindus are being hauled in to the entire state, not just Boise. I just have no way of knowing the numbers or locations exactly.

how many jew in ur country?

5k or something

Not in a slightest

Before uncle it was half the urban population

I feel sorry for you, Lithuania. I don't want what happened to us to happen to you.

> Vilnius
Im surprised that seeing subhumans still surprises you. Half of the population there can only talk Russian, are gypsies, moors or some fucked up mongol mix.
Every single time I visit it, racemixed mongrels and russian speakers are all that I see and hear.

You fuckers have it so good if you think Asians are bad.

So this retard is proud of making other people feel uncomfortable through his autism, and you mongoloids are cheering him?

This board needs to be nuked.

The "people" in question are ugly subhumans with ugly subhuman retarded children.

They need to stay in their countries as their filthy apperance sickens me

it seems like the only white-man paradise left is Belarus

yup

You're subhuman too little Slavshit whose country has never invented anything.

>Takes photos of random people and post them on Sup Forums.
Your life seems to be very interesting.

She looks kind of hot to be honest.

lol user did you take this picture? fucking legend, look at their faces :D

They look like Syrian subhumans

I've seen a lot of them

hey it's me, Alexander the Great

>Thinks syrians are black

Lmfao

They are Syrians, I'd bet my life on it

Syrians have dark shit colored skin and dumb faces like that

They are a cross of gypsy and arab. I've seen thousands of them during the migrant crisis

Where is the father?

This is insane.
WTF people?

Make sure they exit at south not north.

I made Nazi salute from the window before making this photo, just to have their reaction in my phone. Shit's ain't funny, i agree, but having niggers in your city isn't funny too.

I hate nonwhites who identify as British the most. Your people only leeched off already existing society but wish to claim it as your own

they do this in sweden too. they fake divorces so that they can own multiple apartaments for each wife. They rent out beds to illegal immigrants that the government pay thousands of dollars every month. they also started companies that care for disabled people and then they write down their work hours as 24/7. All the government agencies do now is to try to catch muslims scamming the system. you can wait in telephone for 4 hours to talk with government services and if you need to apply for temporary residency the waiting time is over a year.

>Vilnius
It's Wilno! It's time you monkeys go extinct.

>behaves like a nigger
Civilized for a Lithumongrel

when niggers raise their arms they usually have a gun in their hands

Nice try cuck, but it is Vilnius and it is not yours.

nice