Hi Sup Forums, My name is Adam and I am a direct heir to the ottoman throne...

Hi Sup Forums, My name is Adam and I am a direct heir to the ottoman throne. My family was exiled from ((turkey)) when ataturk came to power in the earlier half of the last century and settled in England.

This is a AMA, I can clear up any misconceptions or queries you have regarding turkey or it's people.

Ask away

Oust!

Fuck you and everyone who think your bloodline entitles you to anything. This is the real racism.
Are you also the first in line to claim responsability for the atrocities of your family?

Why are you such a faggot.

I agree.

And no I don't think so, the generation before mine did too, the children of those who were exiled.

Hahaha

Did you have anything to do with last year's fake coup?

Absolutely nothing. We don't support him or anything he stands for.

While my grandparents were very Islamic our assimilation into western culture has separated us from the neo-ottomanisim of turkey.

How do you feel about the new Sultan of Turkey (Erdogan)?

Do you think the coup was fake and was only done by Erdo to facilitate his purge? Give reasons or info on why you think that

He's a cuntbag

Saged

Must have some pretty good redpills to drop, considering your family had a crust of Earth for a moment in time.

Does your family still have any sway in Turkey? Was the Gülen coup real (in your opinion)?

I think the coup was fake yes, My sister was in turkey at the time of the coup and was informing me erdogan had already blocked internet connections to over half of Istanbul at the time, the whole thing just stinks of reichstag fire.

Not to mention how you can't find a university in turkey now that hasn't had 70% of its lecturers arrested.

Hahahaha

You aren't European, and Constantinople will be returned to the rightful heirs, Greece

Indeed I do.

I don't hold claim to Europe just as I don't hold claim to Istanbul, Greece can have it as long as I get to take all our posessions out of topcapi haha

What would you do to improve Turkey today?

Assuming this isn't LARPing BS, would you consider retaking the cross and rebuilding Byzantium instead? You'd get some support for Constantinople and maybe a few white knights with the right promises.

•revoke all Turkish citizenship from Turkish immigrants in Europe
•Overthrow the sultan
•Build a huge wall around Syria and all middle eastern surrounding countries.
•Invest in eastern turkey.
•deport shitskins
•rebuild educational system to be as secular as possible.

Some other things

Most definitely.

nice roleplaying
you cannot "larp" on the internet you underage amerimutt.

why can't turks behave like westerners? why do they wave their flags in my country? why wont they go back to turkey? what part of 'guest' in the word 'guestworker' do they not understand?