Objectively this is a very interesting cultural moment

Objectively this is a very interesting cultural moment.

Leftists have militarised, probably in response to the militant elements that have always existed on the right...both extremes are wrong, I believe.

Culturally the left born in the 80's-90's want their own civil rights movement and its easier to protest domestically against actual misogyny and racism in other countries, so they have become obsessed with the trans movement etc etc.

The right are angry at the overflow of popular causes and so are pulling in the opposite direction.

Im not asking how to "solve" the issue because how the fuck would any of us know what happens next but what do you guys think of now in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8nBt8Ahb48w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're all going to die lmao

>what do you guys think of now in general?

We are on the precipice of something big

If Trump survives this latest propaganda attack, I think the right will be unstoppable

This is mass brainwashing. There is no other assessment that makes sense.
The cult gives praise to the extremists, so to acquire that praise, cultists are becoming more and more violent.

Pol must cure them.

>Culturally the left born in the 80's-90's want their own civil rights movement
this shit started in the 60s

We either submit to foreign threats or the right wins. The brain cancer the left tries to spread has little effect on muslims

I think it's a shame trumps trying to ban trannies from the military. I think we should gather them all up, while we're at it we should also gather up all blm, antifa, workers party, basically any of the degenerate scum, tell them we're taking them to a rally or pride parade or whatever. And then ship them to various conflict zones to run around in their fishnets and wave their flags and piss bottles at boko haram

Had a whole thread on here once talking about the degeneracy that started in 2014. They were convinced the world was fine before then. I shit you not.

Yeah it started after the war but something did happen in 2014, there was some sort of shift and a lot of people have noticed it

If you're not with the left, you're against it, since you tolerate fucking nazi fascists racist scumbags. you are an accomplice and you will be executed if the left wins

friendly reminder hitler did nothing wrong

Electing Trump was actually the best thing to happen to the Left. Their entire ideology rests on the notion of oppression, which is why a conservative president works so well for them.

How do you fix it, though? By admitting that certain notions of conservatism are outdated and that the free market and unbridled capitalism (corporatism) isn't necessarily a good thing. Even Goebbles wanted the German people, had they lost, to have died under communism, than revert to the self-indulgent degeneration of virtue that is capitalism. Recognising that major corporations DON'T have the average Joe's interests in mind is key, as well as raising awareness of the liberal fallacy that is tabula rasa; how IQ is an applicable measurement of intelligence, and how IQ differentiates between races.

Once the right sets the above as its fundaments, it will force the left to fight it on its home turf.

Such a colorful piece of shit

>Electing Trump was actually the best thing to happen to the Left. Their entire ideology rests on the notion of oppression, which is why a conservative president works so well for them.
their ideology doesn't need an actual bogeyman

It doesn't. But it's far easier to justify in the eye's of the public, if there is an actual one present.

Yeah but I don't think Trump is really a nazi, so it isn't really swaying anyone imo

His approval rating is apparently really low?

>Probably in response to the militant elements that have always existed on the right
What fucking elements you shill fuck? People are just waking up to how pyschotic the commie scum on the far left have become and so they've done what they always do which is to resort to violence and bullying because lefties are almost all incredibly short-sighted and don't see how throwing the first punch is enough to give the moderates all they need to back the right wing.

As low as his chances of becoming president?

Idk senpai personally I'd be agitated if I was a white American because of all the shit in the media. But it's just business to generate revenue I guess. As we all know memes are spilling out into the street. I try not to blame anyone, I was explicitly told that I needed a degree to get anywhere in life but I guess I was just delusional that I could afford a decent life by just laboring (I have no problem with hard work). I just hope us mid 20s guys find some security and are able to be homeowners with decent wives. Desu that's mostly what I care about. I guess we're not so different you and I, my mart sharting friends.

Wow, first sane post made by democratic flag

The answer is simple - calm down and give everyone what they need and crave. You have state laws for doing it.
If someone want a pure whitestate - create it.
If someone want a diversity state - create it.

Make it as a social experiment, like a free city of Christiania in Amsterdam.

What is that dog doing there?

No, but the scene has also changed. The majority of the attacks from the media were blatant character assassination attempts, whereas now it's criticism of his actual policies and the apparent division in the White House, as well as among the GOP. After the 2018 elections, we'll have a definitive answer of just how much of the country still supports him.

he is silly :)

>Both extremes are wrong

The "Globalists"..
Actively control ~99% of all media, and influence mass opinion in the process
Will do anything to keep power (Murder and smear campaigns are common and obvious)
Believe they will gain immortality by creating a chaos "implosion" in mankind
Operate a giant global pedo ring where everyone is either blackmailed due to knowing or due to participating
Kidnap, rape and sometimes even eat (Or more commonly drink the blood) of children
Current politics involve bringing in ISIS under the flag of ANTIFA to cause a massive social implosion in the west (And it's working)

The "Right"...
Just wants you to do what you want as long as it doesn't fuck things up for everyone else

lets be honest, since you cant fugg one of the kardasians, would you fugg bruce jenner in drag?

Who is the artist? I want to know their secrets.

They say it's hard for immigrants to the States, but I'm not so sure. If you've half a brain you'll realize there is nowhere to go but up. I feel kind of sorry for you, if we don't make it on the other side of the pond we can always come home where it's poor but kind of comfy.
Don't know why I'm ranting but really most of us third worlders just look at you sometimes and wonder if prosperity really does turn you into a moron (antifa, "alt right") etc

Born in 86 and the only things the real left wants are
1 affordable healthcare that doesn't obviously try to destroy your livelihood if you get sick. If that means single payer then so be it.
2. Rights for everyone. If you're a fucking Nazi or Bruce Jenner with tits I really couldn't care less. Live your life and leave me the fuck alone.
3. Stop the never-ending wars. At this point it's obvious were still in Afghanistan so the military industrial complex can get rich off of government contracts.
4. Fair tax rate. I make about 70 to 80k a year depending on how many shifts I pick up. I get taxed between 25 to 28%. They tax me at a higher rate as if I would make overtime all pay all year. Then you read that rich asshole making millions and using all the loopholes that he's lobbied for gets taxed close to zero %.
Fuck all this antifa shit. I say let the Nazis march if they want to. If they would ignore them it would be a bigger insult than trying tonight them down. Fucking morons.

>The right are angry at the overflow of popular causes and so are pulling in the opposite direction
Genius. I wonder what side you are mr republican.
>both sides are wrong but ill just go ahead and portray the left as the righteous revolutionaries and the right as the backwards reactionaries
kys 1 post by this ID fag

Don't worry user the kids are going back to school and it will calm down

False, his approval rating is like 90/10 split on party lines. Compare to past presidents who had a 80/40 split on party lines (the first number being his own party).

The left REALLY hating Trump is the only reason his ratings are so low. If the election were held today he'd just win again.

collective bullshit, every few years theres a claim this date or that etc.... did anything happen from yesterdays eclipse ? nope, just another date people jumped onto, next one is 23 sept when fuck all will happen but some twat will in a few years probably claim it all started in 2017 after the eclipse...

fpbp

I want to sink my face between those masculine breasts. Traps aren't ghey

But it's the undecided voters that count.

it's divide and make fight from (((them))) via the media.

Social media plays a big part, everyone thinks they're an expert on politics now thanks to their facebook virtue signalling echo chambers.

It's funny though, the two big events in recent years, Brexit and Trump, divided the people almost 50/50, and has caused people to lose friends and even family over, as well as hating perfect strangers based on nothing more than their vote.

I believe (((they))) want this exactly as it is, where they can play both sides off against the other, and profit off it, just as all media does, as an easy pot to stir for clicks and revenue.

I don't believe things get divided to this extent, without great care.

>Believe they will gain immortality by creating a chaos "implosion" in mankind

I'd like to find out more about that

>but what do you guys think of now in general?

Just killing time till the civil war 2: Electric Boogaloo starts. Speaking of which I really need to finish reading that book I have on the IRA.

Everything that has happened somehow has it's roots in 2011.

You're a little behind the times fellow 86er. The culture has shifted. The left doesn't want that shit anymore. People center and moderately right of center do.

Actually it's still mostly character assassination with some quotes from "experts"

youtu.be/8nBt8Ahb48w

wrong thread, ignore

Yes, in retrospect it does feel like the SJW craze started getting a lot of coverage around that time. I had not heard the term SJW prior to 2013.

You're right but we are fortunate to have autists to dedicate to investigating every avenue, as once in a while it will lead to a legitimate discovery.

The alternative is that these things aren't investigated at all. As long as it's someone else's free time, I'm all for it.

I've been thinking the same thing lately, just about what an incredibly interesting time it is to be alive currently. Regardless of where you stand politically or ideologically, the calm before the storm effects us all.

And yeah, it seems impossible to predict anything these days. I just can't wait till the world ends quiet frankly.

Progressives and reactionaries.
Just look at the language used to describe the movements, and tell me which one is a response to the other.

I agree OP, it's an interesting time.
I'm inclined to agree with a couple of the other posters here and say that the animosity between the left and right is partly being fuelled by the need for dollars and clicks for the big news outlets; companies that are seeing record lows as young people get their news through new mediums. This combined with the internet's shortening of the gap between the center and the fringe and young people's sense that they have to be a part of a social movement have been a perfect recipe for the low-level unrest we see in America today. However, I don't expect any real revolution or civil war to occur, because the proportion of youth in western countries is too small to raise the tension sufficiently to fatally wound the system. If you look at revolutions across history, take the Arab Spring, for example, you'll see that it nearly always coincides with a big population wave hitting young adulthood. There's no wave coming in the West; in fact, it's receding. Every day that nothing happens, the chance of anything happens falls.

This is why I voted for Trump.

It's called a "sea change".

This is what revolutions look like right before people are lined up against a wall.

Live in a state where you can own guns, and be prepared.

yeah, it's a real shitshow. I'll just hunker down and do nothing while shitposting on Sup Forums.