What really GETS ON UR FUCKING NERVVEEEESSSSSSS

Pakis

kekistani underage faggots

im not sure if thats me coz im 12
but ive been a loyal kekeistani militant for ages and i am not a faggot

W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M activate
hfrjhofksfjhltfyf69696969jgdfkshgjkflzsflzdsjgdfdfdfdfdfosjfklsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazfjnlffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!69iwanttodie

W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M activate aginst the FUCKING NORMIES
hfrjhofksfjhltfyf69696969jgdfkshgjkflzsflzdsjgdfdfdfdfdfosjfklsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazfjnlffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!69

>All non-whites
>OP
>and this faggot

fuck the normies
we shall use the W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M agianst them

/thread and fpbp

normies really get on my nerves
i hope they all die

Sup Forums's fear mongering habbenings

The way Leftists/Antifa act like Hardass fighters one minute, then immediately jump into the victim role the next (usually after being hit with Dodges or by police). Like goddamn at least stand by your convictions you spineless shit stains

when white ppl act black
i hit em with my W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M

America should just bomb the shit out of pakistan and get it done with.

yes
we need more ppl like u
fuck pakis
but big up isis tho

W E A P O N I Z E D A U T I S M is the way forward
we're all autistic and we all hav nuclear rage against the normies

Shitskin subhuman

Post boy pussy

lately, racism
not that alt-light freedom of speech stuff liberals call racism. but actual racism. i understand the concerns and some racism, but full racism is just not helping anyone

Poles.

people who seek to sow negative seeds and watch them grow while observing their life becoming shittier and shittier without ever getting the point, like OP

Poles. They act like we should be greatful that they've come despite them failing to realise they're immigrants as well

Nothing

Yeah, let's replace them with 'real refugees'.

Shut the fuck up

Post yours

>pakis

And so the war-mongering Dumbftard damage control shilling began...

Yeah, just wait for brexit to happen & for somalian niggers to replace them. You deff gonna enjoy it

this

fat and or wasteful people