Welcome to safe Israel, jews!

Swarm of ethiopians beated and stabbed ashkenazi in Israel for being white:
youtube.com/watch?v=WRa1TnDakRk

Any guesses how many of them will get sentences?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/400420-teens-attack-idf-arab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>‘Almost lynched’: IDF soldiers attacked by Israeli youths who 'mistook them for Arabs'
rt.com/news/400420-teens-attack-idf-arab/

"for being white"
sure, sure

nobody cares, kike

That video looks a bit staged if you ask me.

good

>yfw the jews false flag themselves into oblivion

ENRICHED

>A small price to pay for decimating the Ethiopian Jews (non-Kikes).

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Kangz, because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Kangz are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and kangz will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

the Jew was trying to be gangster and got beat up

ay vay!!!

They will send them to Germany or Sweden as a punishment.

As much as I hate jews this doesn't seem racially motivated. While ganging up on him like that is wrong and cowardly the jew boy is fronting on this guy taking his hat off getting ready to fight.

perhaps he didn't expect his country has been enriched that much already

From what i know israel soldiers are worse than niggers when they kill people. Tortue, mutilation, "death games", hunting... You name it, they did it.

Who knows whenever this video was staged or it actually happend, but I'm sure the niggers wont survive more than a week there.

I'm neither happy, sad, or anything when watching it. Why? Because Jews always play the victim role and catching them lying about it, just makes you numb to any of their "pain". Same with Niggers btw.

The whole shit about the kid who cried wolf, it's true. Someone dies, and nobody cares.

>Any guesses how many of them will get sentences?
all of them
and when I say all, I mean all ethiopians

Punch an ashkeNAZI!

WTF I love Ethiopia??

A small price to pay for all the wonderful enrichment Ethiopia brings. I fear for the backlash the Ethiopian community in Israel will face.

Jews, don't let hate come into your hearts, nor should you paint Ethiopians as bad people. Besides, you have Jewish privilege these poor migrants don't have.

Aren't they all jews?