TRIPLE TALAQ

i saw triple talaq trending on worldwide twitter hashtag

can someone red pill me on this and where does it exist in the islamic texts?

say i divorce 3 times and poof, you have a no fault divorce
only usable by muslim men against women
>yes they're barbarians, as if as you don't know already

You can do reversies on talaq but you can't triple talaq a double talaq

LOL MADE ME KEK

There is no such thing as triple talaq, its only a thing among shiites (along with temporary marriage) that they use so they can fuk all the whores they want.

I have a feeling that everyone in thread above me is named Ahmed for some reason.

The fuck are you people talking about?

>barbarian

I see nothing barbaric about this. Women use no fault divorce all the time to ruin men.

But it's barbaric when men do it?

tripple talaq (or talaq number 3, depending on translation) is basically divorce but cannot be refered anymore. Refered here means in the most simplest term, "getting back together."

when a man say "i divorce you" without mentioning talaq, in court it is considered as first talaq. If three month pass (the duration the woman cant marry anyone else is called iddah) and the man and woman did not get together, the woman is considered free to marry someone else and if the previous man wants to get together with the woman again, they have to get a new vow (or in islamic term, nikah), if before the three month ended the man and woman got back together, they do not need a new vow. (getting back together can be considered as remarrying)

If after they got back together, the man once again say "i divorce you", this is considered the second talaq, and if they got back together and again the man says "i divorce you", this is considered the third talaq and the man cannot marry the woman again.

the only way he can marry the woman again is if the woman have married another man and has had sex with the other man and then they divorce. then only the previous man can marry the woman again.

the talaq system is a way to prevent injustice on woman in islam. during the Jahiliyah time (the time before muhamad introduced islam to the arabs), the jahiliyah arabs used to oppress the woman by repeatedly divorcing and remarrying them before the three month duration ends. causing the woman to be tied to the man and unable to marry anyone else.

correction, "THAT'S the only way the previous man can marry the woman again"

I like this guy

>a
So, basically, sandniggers treat their women like shit, and have a whole social code to govern exactly how shit they can treat them

But why is this important now?

I'd much rather have my countries women wearing Burka at home not being able to vote than have them frolicking in microkinis on the beach being able to vote while being able to cheat on you with Chad Pipedick. Western civilization is bullshit when it comes to women's role in society.

hey, i'm just explaining exactly what talaq is. At least, according to "ahli sunnah waljamaah" i dont know how to translate that into english but its basically the majority of muslim as OP wanted. Also to answer his question on where this is located in the islamic text. its in Al-Baqarah, cant remember which ayat but its a long section.

If you actually learnt the social history of the arabs, after islam was introduced, women's status rose rapidly and is considered equal to man. Its only after the America basically made the arab region their bitch that woman were treated like shit again.

any quranic texts or hadiths which speak about triple talaq?

checked,

I dunno much about hadith, but i suppose there's clarifications and such from the prophet. In the quran it is mentioned only (i think, i'm not an expert) in surah Al-Baqarah. its somewhere in the middle of the surah, the earlier part of the surah i think.

t. Ahmed

Glory to be Allah it is by his word that you must at least warn those men who lust after other men.Call them out Muslim brothers and deliver to mailbox of you neighbors.this message.

Q7:81 For ye practise your lusts on men in preference to women; ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.

Q27:55 Would ye really approach men in your lusts rather than women? Nay, ye are a people (grossly) ignorant!

Q26:165-6 Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing all limits!
Allah may grant us strenght

the english translation is so cringy and misleading. go learn malay or urdu and read those translation, waay easier on the eye and mind. dont read the indo translation. indo mofos are crazy mofos and speaks like a malay version of riddle old man in movies.

Q4:15 And as for those who are guilty of an indecency from among your women, call to witnesses against them four from among you; then if they bear witness confine them to the houses until death takes them away

Q17:32 And go not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.
Further more My brothers Allah already spoke of the Women who pervert themselves away from his word. They too are to be warned.

Q24:2 As for the fornicatress and the fornicator, flog each of them, giving a hundred stripes, and let not pity for them detain you in the matter of obedience to Allah

Let me explain.
If a muslim man says talaq talaq talaq (divorce divorce divorce) to his wife, then the wife is instantly divorced, no questions asked, and she doesn't get to have any rights.
Muslim men divorced through WhatsApp, skype and text messages.

And if the divorced couple wants to get back together again, then the divorced woman has to marry some other man, sleep with him and take a divorce.

It's something you guys would probably like.

Please to demonstrate my Friend.
The word of Allah must be know to the world.

source pls, otherwise your statement is baseless

where in the hadith or quran does it say that?

Also no alimony . Just use they when they are young & throw them on the street

Fuck off sunni muslim fag.
I don't know if it's written in quoaran, but Indian muslims perform it.
They have divorced their wives through WhatsApp and text messages.

The reason the hashtag is trending because today Indian Supreme Court passed a historic judgement, stating that triple talaq is unconstitutional and hence banned. It's a historic judgment for hundreds of thousands of muslim women.

Take your quoran faggotry elsewhere. Sage this thread.

the current decree on talaq (in malaysian islamic court at least), is that talaq have to be verbalized, as in you have to actually say it. I dont know about your backwater indian country.

also just for fun facts, remarrying after 3 talaq part is a sort of reprimand from god. Like, a man hates his wife so much that he divorced her 3 times, so god says "you wanna marry this girl again? bad luck for you, this woman have to marry another man and sleep with him, if she divorce the guy only then you can marry her again you shitty excuse of a human" basically.

how the hell do i demonstrate? i think you misunderstand me. its not that english translation is bad, but if you read malay translation, they dont use old malay to translate them you see. like look at "For ye practise your lusts", "Would ye really approach men". fucking "ye" everywhere its so cringy to read. at least malay translation uses proper malay instead of that stupid and pretentious ye old englishu shit.

im a christian

and if none of you dont have the exact source, then its useless screaming about triple talaq

Justifying texts of a book allegedly written by a Barbarian Warlorld in middle ages.

>im a Christian
Nice try Sunni Shit.
Shias arnd Ahmedis are the better Muslims.

Ayyyyyy Didnt know muslims are arrrr yeee pirates

whats there to say about third talaq? like, its just divorce that's not referable, nothing more to it. its written in Al-Baqarah and i cant bother walking downstairs to check which ayat.

nah the quran is the word of god. also just for curiosity, what do you actually think is in the quran like what do you think is written in there, tell me that and i'll tell you the actual answer.

focking muslims were carribean pirates aye?

no seriously i am, and i would like to bless you and forgive you for insulting me in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

Luke 6:28
bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.

*i am christian

not to mention the dowry you have to give her,
in saudi arabia you have to give her around 20k
at least before marrying her .
so its kinda justfied

So Muslim men basically buy a bride? Interesting.

in islam men are in charge of women, see pic related

fucking arabs slaves of america, making it look like woman needs to be sold to the other family. if you do not know, many in malaysia only ask a small amount of money like rm500 (110 or so usd) or at most 5000 (which is about 1100 usd) and that is NOT bride price. The act of giving money the the woman's family is not considered bride price in islam. I havent studied this part but this i am sure of 100%.

the money is for her...

Men were almost always in charge in every culture, it's nothing new. The buying of the bride however seems to be something unique and interesting.

well it as is tradition
it used to be much cheaper

my grandmother dowry was a carpet
just a carpet

its cause a woman's mind is inferior to a man's mind, see pic related (according to islam)

dude, carpets back then were handmade, high quality and so much more fucking expensive tho. Especially them turkish carpets.

It stems from tribal cultures to be honest. It's also related to the prices of other expenses, you know the dowry is for the bride to spend on buying stuff for herself and so on, but with the increasing prices of these stuff over the years the dowry has also increased.
Nowdays marriage expenses are so fucking high. the dowry is only a small fraction of the total expenses when getting married. At least that's how it's in my tribal community.
My brother spent close to 200 thousand riyals ($53000) when he got married, the dowry was about a quarter of that (5000 SAR).

>The act of giving money the the woman's family is not considered bride price in islam. I havent studied this part but this i am sure of 100%.
That's right, it's supposed to be exclusively for the bride to buy what she needs for the marriage.

> (5000 SAR).
50000*

Women's false accusations are a thing, no?

200000 rials? wtf. I think my bro only spent like rm 8000 (rm and saudi rials is about the same really),

is the translation true? i dont remember that hadith being translated that way, then again i'm not an expert. also, as i learned it about women witness, there needs to be two because women are easy to be slandered

underrated