Despite Sup Forums memes, Merkel is quite popular with Germans!

Despite Sup Forums memes, Merkel is quite popular with Germans!

"Germans"

"""""""""""Germans"""""""""""

HAHA OH MAN It seems these refugees aren't so bad after all and actually appreciate our tolerance. I guess I will vote CDU now in the election next month because this gave me an irrational good feeling that trumps all the facts and statistics about how Germany is dying :)

>Merkel is quite popular with Germans!
Actually that's right. She will win the election.

>trumps all the facts

I think you meant DRUMPFS ALL THE FACTS.

the more you retards take the less the rest of us have to deal with so have at it hans or should i say hans muhammed

this. Martin schulz is a horrible candidate and the other partys are no competition for the cdu.
So we will have merkel again. She will propably act more conservative, since the refugee crysis damaged her reputation and for the most the reputation of her party a lot.
Good for her, that she put most of the blame on the spd and grünen, so it didnt damage her much.

Now the cdu is acting much more conservative to get elected aggain. Still we are fucked :) At least we will not have another "wir schaffen das"

>Germans

>Merkel is quite popular with Germans!
fuck you burger
we hate your and Merkels guts

>new chancelor will either be the protestant commie refugee queen or the crypto jewish cuckmaster that tries to out-tolerate Mama Merkel
I trusted you assholes with the whole world's end thing on the eclipse day. Now I actually have to live through this living nightmare.

Good to see Germany is getting culturally enriched.

What the fuck is with these shitty threads? Fuck off OP !

Go back to Red dit you kike cunt

>At least we will not have another "wir schaffen das"

that is nothing but wishful thinking. you know exactly that things said before the election become absolutely meaningless immediately after the ballots are sealed. never forget how "conservative" mama merkel actually started out in politics

I feel for you guys. You can't do shit, you're just fucked either way.

There's been a lot of pro-Merkel propaganda on German television and that in EU. Children get indoctrinated by media, schools and government.

But user, state media is great, as are public schools. Mama Merkel knows what'S best for us, we should give her and the EU even more authority :)

well all are

>Hans muhammed
>Topkek

t. Svendhulla

>doesn't wear a hijab
>names her daughter Angela, a Christian Germanic name
>smiles to the camera, doesn't think the camera steals her soul
>no symbols of Allahu Akbar in the picture

Ok then, guys, I know you hate Germany, but this woman and her family isn't the problem. They are the good guys.

you forgot to mention that its her 5. child

they might be the smaller threat but that doesn't mean they are not part of the problem

>t. has never met second generation immigrants
We know, Sören, Ali from the Junge Union is really nice and germanized, so every other Turk is as nice as he is, right?

It's an election campaign move you fucking down syndrome

This is how it starts.
In 30 years you will be like America.

>they might be the smaller threat but that doesn't mean they are not part of the problem

I am a realist. The problem are those who don't integrate. I am all for deporting everyone we can deport, but let us face it, some people we can't deport because their home countries aren't taking them back... or there truly is a war there as in Syria.

Which means the majority are here to stay. Better to have them name their daughter Angela, not wear the hijab and love Germany than name their daughter Aisha, wear the hijab and hate Germany.

I don't understand why Germans are letting their country die like this... Every encounter I have with them online they come off as some of the smartest people I've ever met, but comparing them to Germans to Americans may not be fair I guess since most of the people in my country only care about trump, transgenders and their HBO shows.

Atleast you guys are allowed to shoot a nigger in the head if he breaks into your house and tries to kill you. If you try that here daddy gubmint fucks you in the ass for self defense. Everday my hate grows for this commie shithole.

America is the strongest country in the world. Nothing bad about America.

Germany should be like America and encourage Europe to form a federation which is modeled after America with a constitution, in particular making use of the 14th amendment Section 1 and 4

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Section 4. The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

you call it realism I call that defeatism

True.
Well, if you feel crazy enough you could try to make your way over here like my ancestors did.
Kind of a gamble on your future though, don't get any more American than that.

You are quite the dedicated shitposter.

black people used to name their children washington and look how much they hate him now. merkels grave will be dug up and used as a fleshlight for muslim pilgrims

You are not going to change that we have Muslims (Vienna is going to be 1/3rd Muslim soon, making up the largest religious group in Vienna). Do you want radical Muslims hating Austrians or moderate Muslims who try to just get on with their lives, smoke their shisha, eat their kebab and watch their football club lose just as everybody esle.

>At least we will not have another "wir schaffen das
don't you think (((((someone)))) else holds the power to decide that goy

k, here's the shortest version you'll ever get: Cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish is the motto of German intellectuals since the end of WWII

>the cuckold wants a centralized EU
I hate every last one of you civcuck "conservative" CDU voters. I'll declare my property a independent state before a fucking EU superstate is formed.

>You are not going to change that we have Muslims
that's exaclty the defeatism I'm talking about

this
don't you forget you also had Jews once

Eh, I wouldn't want to leave my family behind and honestly, I haven't yet given up yet. Sure, I hate the situation right now, but I won't accept that muzzies and kikes are taking away the comfyness of my homeland without a fight.

I can't blame you for that. America is not in great shape domestically right now either.

>don't you forget you also had Jews once
We have 250,000 Jews right now. Yes in 1933 we had 500,000 Jews, but the population is up again to 1/2 that.

Actually, it's 250001, you forgot to count yourself, m8.

You are a disgrace for your Country. Pick related

Yeeeeesss! Finally we can deport Angela Merkel

>hans muhammed

hahahaha

t. ibn al norwigi

>Actually, it's 250001, you forgot to count yourself, m8.
I am in there, it is 250,000. My great-grandma (mother's mother's mother) was a Jew.

Adolf Hitler Muhammed

Why is this so funny?