Midwest Is the Best

Friendly reminder that the midwest is the best
>muh corn
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
>helped trump win the election
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
>best college rivalries
>not too hot or cold
>great work ethic
>have containment cities for niggers
>industrial heart of America
>cheap shit
>kings island and cedar point
>many states have chill gun laws
in4 butthurt non midwesterners

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander_Levin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no jobs & terrible weather that makes you want to stay indoors 365 days of the year, I'm not going back motherfucker.

Fuck Ohio. You are worst State.

Stay out then faggot you don't deserve to live here

Montana >Midwest

it really just isn't. only place that's really worse is the northeast. best thing the midwest has is northern/western michigan.

t. been to 48 states

north west ohio is plagued with niggers and heroin. Winter is beautiful though.

Upper u.p. is a wonder lands.
less niggers the better.
detroit is all arabs.
ann arbor is all hispters but better than niggera

What kind of job can you get there though?

midwest is horrible obviously a realtor shill.

BATTLE OF TOLEDO BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

amen brother. were out here.
In this degenerate shit hole - "most depressed city in america" Toledo

Ohio is THE place to be for analytics.

Jobs are overrated

Adults have to pay rent if they want to move hun

>Not blacked
>Cities are containment for niggers
Pick one.

explain?

You're the faggot trying to con people into moving to a shit whole, I'm just looking out for them.

You're gonna have to exclude Illinois
There's nothing good about the literal disaster of Illinois

t. Illinois

>mid west
>is quite clearly the north east

If you are between the ages of 16-39 Midwest is COMPLETE SHIT. BUTT if you want to raise a family or retire? Perfect place.

HOOSIER SHITPOSTER must be asleep

I'll take his place for now

Lol. I made that. I whited out Minnesota so we could laugh at those FIBs

Kek

Cry more faggot.
>muh buckeyes
>muh lake shore
>muh skyline chili
>muh guns
>muh world renowned hospitals

Jealousy breeds faggotry

The rural areas would be great if Chicago would fuck off and form it's own state.

IBM invested a bunch of money and opened an office in cleveland for their Watson big data analysis facility. They do some amazing correlation work in the medical sector.

interesting, ill have to do some research on that. I'm def. interested.

I know Ohio is seeing alot of networking call centers for tier 1-3 techs have been growing rapidly.

***MINUTELY REMINDER***

MIDWEST = BEST WEST

OCEAN NIGGERS GET OUT

DESERT NIGGERS GET OUT

CAJUN NIGGERS GET OUT

I-77 is one of the most boring drives I've ever done. Boy oh fucking boy, more Farmland and flat plains for me to look at for another five fucking hours. At least I get to drive through beautiful Akron and Toledo realize the beauty and majesty of niggers in Ohio.

Ohio is niggers and boring farmland. Toledo is rightful Michigan Clay.

Yeha there's a lot of businesses investing around here. Theres good money in columbus and many businesses are looking towards the outskirts of places like cleveland and cinci for low tax rates and opex. As long as you're not a raging lefty who will vote against gun rights look into ohio for work.

Yeah dude it's filled with Indians. Don't waste your time.

>jealous michiganfag detected
Oh you're so right, lets remember how beautiful residential Detroit is and the majesty of your dearborn caliphate. Henry ford would be proud to see minarets and the husks of industry in your once great home.

North michigan is pretty sweet though. The up is God's country

The Midwest will be easy to invade when the inevitable race war happens.

yeah man, toledo is MAJOR nigger-ville. and its getting worse, not to mention ((they)) are selling heroin to our peoples weakness to endorphins. Its a fuckin plague. In 2000-2010 opiates never not this bad.

haha i dont think ohio will EVER lose our gun or gun shows. I think even the ohio lefty's understand that.

haha right on.

>Posting the divided Midwest

This is the true Midwest and the only who denies it is that one Hooiserfaggot who isn't from Indiana.

You're in entirely correct too. Wayne county is a shitshow and is governed by literal niggers in public offices.

God help you if you're white and you defend yourself with a gun within the county limits since the DA is notorious for her bias against lethal self defense, especially if you're white. The local governments and city government actively work against whites and strive to slowly push their nigger horde further west into Oakland County.

Fun fact though, this is their state representative too:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sander_Levin

Writing manifestos in a cabin and sending mail bombs. Now that's downhome living.

You better threat Ohio right you cunt

I wish this was reality. I hope my children see a united white midwest. I pray to thee almighty that our peoples children see such a day.

Godbless you all and your families.

Amen.

When the US balkanizes it will be where all the white people that don't hate themselves will go. The ones that do hate themselves can go to new england.

ok darky. Go back to the welfare office hole where you arose..

Ok, y'all can be honorary Dixie

Hopefully they won't succeed. I hear enough bitching about how terrible the situation is in flint and detroit. We dont need it spreading further. Hopefully dan gilbert will gentrify detroit and kill that cancer.

PA and OH will always be best buds, don't let kikes fool you. There has never been a bond more greater then ours.

Agreed, we should expand the Midwest's Territory and make it larger. Smaller countries are often cucked and pathetic.

>Literally nothing for hundreds of miles
>Shitty uneducated rednecks literally everywhere
>Rust
>Dust
I'll stick to real America thank you.

West pa is best pa. Erie bros and pitt pals are ok in my book

How is Wisconsin and Minnesota? I like the up better than the lower peninsula but those two other states, are they more like the up than lower?

>muh corn
Not an argument
>breadbasket of the most powerful country in the world
If you intend to get into agriculture or farming, it is ideal. If not, see above.
>helped trump win the election
As did most other states, especially if you subtract the illegal votes.
>home to George lincoln Rockwell, Henry Ford, the wright brothers, Mike "putting fags in body bags" Pence
OK
>not blacked or beaned to shit like the south or Texas
Good
>not libed or queerd to shit like New England
Not necessarily true with the exception of Vermont and Connecticut.
>best college rivalries
This isn't a good thing. This is pathetic. People waste time "you see the game agianst so and so".
College is for academics and it should come first; if it did, rivalries really wouldn't be a thing. Sports rivalries prop up nogs and their pathetic sports careers.
>not too hot or cold
Appealing
>great work ethic
Some of the states, yes, but Ohio shouldn't even be on that map. Ohio has the worst work ethic and driving ethic in the entire USA.
>have containment cities for niggers
Most of Ohio's and Michigan's cities then?
>industrial heart of America
It was. Seems to be on the rebound which is good.
>kings island and cedar point
Retard detected. Amusement parks are for people with special needs. They ceased being fun around adulthood for most people.
>many states have chill gun laws
Not bad.

You take Ohio off of the map and have some better arguements instead of some of the stupid ones like "muh corn" or "muh college rivalries", you might have a point.
However, you just sound like some white trash faggot that has an IQ of around 100 that sat really long and hard about coming up with this list, thinking he has something.
You don't.
Reevaluate your interests in life; it's obvious you only care about superficial distractions like sports and amusement rides and shitposting on Sup Forums instead of cultivating discipline, improving yourself, and reading books.

Pitt is the gayest city in the USA. Fact

The South is a nigger infested shithole. Fact

guy on the left needs the don't tread on me flag too