How do we deal with the sodomite agenda?

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We don't. We all become multi-racial Muslim tranny queers with individual pronouns. We wear our listening device and report ourselves and neighbors for thought crimes.
>how do we deal
Fuck.
They knew we would roll over and take it.
They knew we wouldn't stand up for ourselves.
They weren't right, but fuckin' hell they weren't wrong.
We, as a people, have become giant lazy pussies and now we pay for it.

Use genetic engineering on viruses to create Super AIDS

Keep doing what we have been doing
Questioning its validity online and in public.
>calling it a mental Inness
>debunking it as an aberration in Human evolution
>an ant-religous meme to attack Christians

This seems to strike a chord with normies

Put up posters and do mailbox drops with info
someone has did this recently in Australia.

By dealing with the semite agenda

>This is an actual atheist argument

Not an argument. Just saing.
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

ok so we agree it's not an argument. Suppose Pastor Anderson put a sign on the front of his church saying "No Niggers Allowed", would you be a fan? I doubt it.

The ones who hate Pastor Anderson the most are Faggots and Atheists, i'm guessing you're both?

Well, i wouldn't be against this nigger lover then.
But he didn't and he won't.

Mass communication is what makes it untenable. All means and methods of mass communication are blasting this far-left propaganda that cannot be avoided by most people. All advertisers fund it and we fund it by buying advertisers products.

There's just been too many fundamental changes in our democracy in the last 100 years that make the fall into degeneracy inevitable. Peacefully removing womens suffrage and reinstating anti-blasphemy laws is impossible.

Are you kidding? If he banned niggers and spics he would be the most based human being on the planet. I would put a poster of him on my wall.

>i'd be an Anderson fanboy
Liar. You are either an atheist or a faggot to hate him this much, but one thing is certain - you are no Christian. You cant stand the truth that he speaks, thus why you twist "he's not a raving mad nazi" into "he's pro-race mixing". Anyone you convince to abandon God over this never knew God.
Liar. You are a triggered faggot and Sodomite in a thread about your degeneracy attacking him for anything you possibly can. It's kind of sad how Atheists are always like this.

The evidence is there but its censored by the Media.

But he won't. His congregation is full of them, he marries white women to niggers with a wide smile on his face.
Also both him and his wife are part jews.
So yeah, congrats. He hates fags. I guess invaders from africa are /ourguys/ as well.

Like Russia. Make propaganda illegal.

Dude. He IS pro race mixing. He says so fucking himself.
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
He isn't coy, he isn't hiding his beliefs. He has curage to call for killing fags.
If he had anything against mongrelisation he would say so.
He is pro-race mixing.

Ban representations of homosexuality on the media, ban any political or social organization to promote alledged LGBT rights.
Ban politically active (as in toxic) homosexuals to hold public office, not limited to legislative, or executive, but also judicial and from all military ranks.
Nothing else, no killing is needed in this case.

>sodomite

God already destroyed the sodomites, and there were no survivors.

Perhaps you should read the Bible before acting the fool again.

>His congregation isn't 100% white, therefore X
I struggle to see the argument here. At your root you are atheist as every nazi is.
Every Atheist constructs false idols for himself. You, in foolishness, choose your skin.

These are great ideas for the next constitution.

Even that faggot milo confirmed this. All faggots were abused and will abuse.