Wow haha that's a pretty smart president you got, fucking Nazis!

Wow haha that's a pretty smart president you got, fucking Nazis!

We at the left really hate you and hope you all die. We will kill you, fucking racist white people nazis, we are coming for you and for Drumpf, retard supremacists hahaha your president doesnt even know enough to wear glasses at the eclipse, stupif fucking white nazis and your president, you will all HANG!!!

Sometimes people skirt around direct threats of violence, especially when dealing with the president. You just came right out and directly threatened to kill him. I guess someone is now going to have to count the proxies. Reported.

We will literally destroy every single white nazi, including you, abbFJ2PD We are done with playing nice, only thing you racists understand is violence.

It's a shame we won't publicly hung Drumpf, he probably dying right now from looking at the sun too much, LLOL dumb drumpf

Sup Forums was directly involved with Charlottesville, I bet this whole board cheered at the events.

Sup Forums is a threat to civil rights and should be shut down. It's a wonder why there are not more people around flooding this board. It's every freedom loving man's responsibility to drown out the nazi noise until they get bored and/or commit suicide, or openly admit their nazi ways so we can publicly execute them

Take the Barron pill goys. Emerge into the light from that despairing pit you call "democracy"

I wonder who could be behind these posts

Can confirm they are JIDF scum

So this is Sup Forums now.
Communists who want to impeach a president for looking at the sun.
Reddit fags
Samefags who attack an id without realizing they have one.
Faggots
And one sensible user.

What a time to be alive.

Looking directly into the sun for a second won't give you permanent eye damage. You pretend like he stared into it for a minute.

>anarchist
>we at the left
Wow, you're really stupid.

PERHAPS HE WILL COOL HIS EYEBALLS DOWN WITH TWO SCOOPS

GGGGRRRRUUUUUMPFFFFF

>tfw trump is so powerful he can look at the eclipse without glasses

sage

Low quality bait kike nigger. Sage

god emperors are immune to the suns rays!

Is that a death treat against a us president and it citizens? you are a Terrorist scum

some one should report this the cia or the fbi they take treats very seriously we don't want a another jfk

You are a form of communism which makes your point invalid.

All ready on the ball

Find this fucker and take him in.
You can threaten me but not my president.
Doxx him.
Enough of this shit.

Yup

*yawn
oh neat this thread again

ha!

eso es lo que piensas. Los hispanos a tu lado te estan jugando por estupido. No vas a ganar. WHITE POWER!

ill see you at the next alt-left rally tho.

le doy todo la informacion a la derecha. No estoy a tu lado, pero quiero que lo creas.

Why did you change your flag thrice OP? Are you an incest loving mudslime nigger faggot kike leaf?

Anyone else look at the eclipse yesterday with no glasses? I did, didn't even know Trump did as well, absolute madman!

HAHA DAS RIGHT FLIPS ARE SO BASED KEK OP CONFIRMED TO BE FAGGOT MALDRAW

Kys commie faggot, OP is utterly BTFO xD xD

IIIMMMPPPPEEEEEEAAAAAACCCHHH NOOOOWW