Tfw mgtow

>tfw mgtow
>pic related
I'm finally at peace, no more unnecessary stress.I have an older brother, let him reproduce, leave me alone

what is your stance on this important political question?

Croatia is a nation of beta faggots which only exists because Tujman betrayed the Christian faith and hid behind the bombing campaign which the Saudis paid the Clintons $236m to unleash upon the track suit people.
The truth is the truth faggot.
Once uponatime Croats had honour.
Now just worthless Judenslaves and wine drinking faggots.

>fail with women
>pretend your "going your own way"

lol

> being proud about being a genetic dead end

top kek

>eliminating yourself from the gene pool

I love and support all MGTOWs thank you, spread your message as much as you can

>implying the gene pool isn't tyrone and jamal
She will take your monies and raise her mulatto niglet you moron.

Same stance I have on fags. You want to do it fine. Just don't make it your entire identity. Don't create a movement and shove your shit down everyone elses throats in an attempt to make everyone be like you. Keep your bullshit to yourself and society will be better off.

Keep telling yourself this fantasy as you fail at the most basic and fundamental thing about being a man - the failure to attract a woman.

No niggers where I live son, only filthy immigrants no sane female would ever approach.
You americans really need to do something about it, you're too desensitized to niggers stealing your women.
I'm not even used to SEEING niggers.

This OP is an autistic faggot.

>tfw mgtow

I hope you are White, goy. Only then can this rabbi feel elated at your decision.

>this important political question
Your life decision isn't some sort of great political movement. Then again this is Sup Forums where the average person thinks posting here makes them part of some underground influential political movement that got Trump elected

>where I live
>meme flag
Your country doesn't matter and when the USA turns spic-nigger it'll only be a matter of time until the Chinks roll right through.

>failure to attract a woman
>fundamental male skill
Not sure where you're getting this from, mate. Humans are supposed to be monogamous with mild levels of adultery, not 90% of women go to 10% of males until they are no longer capable of properly birthing a child, and then playing merry-go-round with divorced betas.

All these feminist enablers are so fucking jealous of you.
Welcome to true freedom user. You're going to like it here.

Except that isn't what happens. You've deluded yourself into a fantasy through social isolation and echochambers.

>I'm not even used to SEEING niggers.
Icelandic? Baltic? Norwegian? Finnish?

fucking LEAF

>marriage rate at historic and unsustainable lows
>divorce rate at historic high with average male having MORE than one divorce
Yep, definitely echo chamber.

Thanks. Unfortunately I have 5 brothers so so of my genes might pollute the pool anyway

That totally proves that 90% of men are virgins like you and MGTOWers are. If you can't attract a woman you are simply a genetic failure.

Didn't they find that people have half as many male ancestors as female

>GMT 12:52
>Tuesday
are you sure you're not a failure too user-kun

>virgin
That's not the point. Sex is practically free for 30-35 year old men because every 30-35 year old woman is looking for any available beta before her biological clock hits 0. Just pump and dump like everyone did before you.

>genetic failure
>implying genetics has anything to do with happiness or socio-economic standing any more
Stop kidding yourself. If genetics still mattered, blacks would be at the back of the line for college admission, not the front.

>spread your seed
This is a specious argument. The best upbringing for a kid is a stable, loving family with home-cooked meals and a nurturing environment. Women today don't want this, and even if they do want this but decide for the 5 minute conversation with a lawyer that they don't, you're fucked. Why even try?

good goy, don't have any kids, we will just import middle eastern and african 30years old kids. Enjoy your life consuming our stuff so we make money

>yes goy, have a child even if you are poor, don't worry goy, there is social service support, a whooping 100$ per month!! the society will pay for your kid! Your child wont live in poverty at all!
>"daddy, can I have this toy (has 0 toys)?" - "I'm sorry sweetie I can't afford it"
>"daddy, can I have this toy (has 1 toys)?" - "OMG 2 TOYS IMPEACH BLUMPHHHH"
only those who can afford it should have children

>Humans are supposed to be monogamous

This has been untrue for most of human history.

I definitely support all the beta males becoming MGTOWs. The next generations will thank you for your service.

fpbp

As a high IQ, tall Anglo-Saxon I think I should have like 10+ kids.
But, both of my siblings are autistic.
So I think MGTOW until genetic manipulation improves.

>i'm not gonna have children because maybe my children will build splendid lego castles according to a color scheme

Like it or not.
Mgtow is doing its job.
Women are being scared into becoming more traditional.
Pic related.

>muh laws are against me
>girls are sloths and are just after gibs
>wtf i want to be a trad wife now
yeah... no. MGTOWs have nothing to do with traditionalism becoming cool again

Bless aussies

>MGTOW means I don't have sex with women
Nope I still fuck them. I will never let them make me their state sponsored slave through (((marriage)))