At what age did you grow out of christianity, Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of christianity, Sup Forums?

19 when I realized that if anyone asked my why I believed the answer was "I grew up in a church and never questioned anything"
never even got baptised

Ive always been a Gnostic but didnt know what that fully meant till a few years ago.

I am a Christian Gnostic, not one that follows the Demiurge.

catholicism pushed me to the edge

Can you tell the difference?

go away jidf , never growing out of loving jesus christ.

17, joined islam instead, much better and less degenerate

Never was one. Nobody ever taught me to be christian. Though, my father always made fun of religion in silly ways. Then I turned 15 maybe and started to research more into religion and realise it's all bullshit and my father did me a favor.

when I became a teenager and they were pushing no sex before marriage

I never really believed the jewish fairytale, not even when i was a little kid. It just didn't make sense to me that there lives an almighty wizard up in the clouds who can see and hear everything

When the priest stuck a candle in my ass and sang happy birthday to him self

about 12.

14, but 27 now and i re-identify as a christian again. i am a christian politically though.

christianity is the one thing that binds the entire white world together, we must never lose christianity otherwise we become divided. long live christian europe, without christianity we (white europeans) do not have a single unifier. .

The Hebrew Lord is one of the Archons. The Demiurge comes from Heaven, but God comes from the Pleroma.

```````````````````

Hear and be wise. The God of the sons of Adam is not the highest monarch of the heavenly zones.
Above him swells one so much greater that his greatness cannot be measured. Even the name of God
defiles him, for he is not a god but a singleness of being without discontinuity. He shines with a pure
light no eye can see and speaks in thunder no ear can hear. There is none existing prior to him to limit
his duration. He is ineffable and perfect, standing alone complete unto himself.
Neither male nor female, neither large nor small, neither breath nor flesh, the mind of man can never
question his qualities for he is unknowable. He endures outside of time and encompasses duration. He
is the Father of Aeons. He rules before and above all existence. He gives knowledge but is not Wisdom.
He gives mercy but is not Love. The name of him is forever unspeakable, for in it are all names and
moments in the existence of things, and if ever it were spoken aloud the universe would unravel like the
hem of a garment and come to an end.

Hello < 18. You will grow out of internet atheism soon enough.

Kek'd

It would be depressing if the only thing that could unite us is a fairytail about a retard in the sky who hates faggots

I just converted to Islam because Muhammad pbuh was a white man just like he said Jesus pbuh was too. Also that the devil was a black man.

I grew out of christianity at 12 and became an edgy anarchist.
I then grew out of being a dumbfuck lefty at 21 and now I am christian and a conservative as God intended.

never, im not some weak willed cuck that at the first sign of hardship renouces his God

Most Europeans but also Americans in here probably grew into it as a means of having a white identity, or to emphasize on it. Doubt many go to church though.

The Problem with Nazi's is they accept that the Lord of the Bible is God (he isnt) and then they try to side with his Enemy because they hate the Jews.

So they end up teaming with Satan, his Adversary.

And when they do that they yoke themselves further to their system of Control.

Satan is another one of the Archons.

If you want to be a real rebel you have to revolt against all the Archons.

We have the light of the Aeons in us.

14, but at 16 i became one again so idk

Hey, Rabbi, whatcha doing?

Jews follow the Anunna gods Anu and Enlil. He fathered Cain.

Nazi are children of Ea Enki. The Ayrans, sons of Noah.

Around middle school age. If you still believe in the fairy in the sky past high school, then you are no better than a commie.

14 and at 18 i became one again,its a faze of the "edgy teenage years" if you are not retarded you will come back around.

>at first I believed in fairy tales
>then I grew out of it and became a dumb edgy teenager
>but now as an adult, I believe in fairy tales against just as sky dad wants

Are you aware of how retarded you sound?

Hernan has the right idea. Just went to church on Sunday for the first time in 20+ years. Felt good, although a little confusing.

14, although I was thinking about converting to a different religion long before then.

I was raised by an atheist father and agnostic mother, so I never had to grow out of it.

The reason why so many people are religious is this:
They are taught it at a very young age.
People usually find it hard to admit that they are wrong and will try very hard to prove themselves right.
So to decrease the number of delusional retards, we need to not teach young children that they belong to a religion, but instead show them that there are many and they can't all be right.

I left the church at 19 when I started paying taxes. DGAF as long as they don't touch my shekels.

13, only to come back at 25

Why are these images always in reverse order?

The Jewish Lord is the Serpent Archon.

Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth.

He is not god, he is the Chief Archon.

this is a really good one, except maybe for the last panel, but hey it's just a meme
always lmaoing at "lol all realigions are stupid" because thats how every atheist sounds like

The Demiurge is the Leontocephaline.

Around 10.
I told my parents I don't want to attend religion lessons, they said fine if I go and tell the priest myself.
So I went.

the reasoning is basically this
>oh fuck, he called me a sky daddy loving idiot who believes in little kid stories
do you honestly think that by saying religion is a fairy tail you have any away with me?

>All these fags renouncing God because it's too hard for them when they can fap to anime instead
>>>/kekistan/

12-13
Was raised Christian in a church populated by >60 years olds.
They were genuinely nice people who were mostly there to catch up on a Sunday. I had a Sunday school to myself and got the chance to question everything. They weren't afraid to tell me that the events in the bible were just stories and that the morals were the important takeaway.
Then a new Husband and Wife Pastor team shows up.
Hardliners. Old testament touting Polynesians. Brought half their shitskin clan with them. Sunday school turned into indoctrination camp. Prayer time became wail at jesus time, not quiet contemplation like I enjoyed.
About 7 months later the pastor's wife necks herself in the church hall OD'ing on prescription drugs.
Turns out she was a huge drug addict and was giving the church lectures on abstinence and pure lifestyles the whole time. Whole brown clan disappeared overnight. Most of the old congregation had already fucked off months ago.
Church closed within weeks.
Switched to a happy clappy church where my friend went.
The first day I got told that the evils of witchcraft and sorcery promoted by Harry Potter would send those who read it to hell.
Then the fucking music.
The love songs with 'jesus' replacing 'baby'. And the people swaying with their hands in the air, eyes shut.
Insufferable moralizing faggotry.
Left within a month and never went back to any church except for funerals.

By the time I hit 13 I had firmly adopted the attitude that you don't have to be religious to be a good person.
I learned that a lot of religious people are blind cunts who can't handle personal responsibility or independent critical thought. Handing responsibility over to a higher power is a cop out.

See this is one of the guys I am talking about.

He does not understand Gnosticism but flys the Templar Flag.

I grew out of it, because I didn't like the idea of having to go to church at a certain time every week. I still identify as Christian in the sense that I appreciate and follow Christian values, but I also disagree with some of the ways the religion is practiced. I have to add, I'm Catholic, so maybe the issues I have are more related to the Christian church.

The Catholic Church worships the Demiurge just like the Hewbrews do.

They hunted down the Gnostics in an Inquisition because they are "heretics"

More related to the Catholic denomination is what I meant to say.

In other words, you're a complete retard that shares his opinions with Sup Forums infographics.

>do you honestly think that by saying religion is a fairy tail you have any away with me?

Nope. I'm guessing you're too retarded to ever seriously question why you believe your retarded fairy tales. I fully expect you to remain a deluded retard for the rest of your life. That would be par for the course.

I thought it was BS the first time I heard anything about it. I think I was 5 or 6. Felt the same about Santa Clause lol.

why do you have a fuggin catholic flag faggot

This is what you get for buying into American bullshit Christianity. Come home to the European traditions of Catholicism or Orthodoxy. We have Latin chanting and we don't give a fuck if you read Harry Potter.

14, became a Buddhist at 19

Can you give me a quick rundown on the history of atheism in the US if you are one i guess?

and this coming from a jobless 19yo
your argument is reduced to ad hominems and tossing the word retard around believing you have some sort of impact

got me kiddo, nice one

cry all you want Mustaffa while you show us all on the doll where the goat touched you.

12 or 13.
I was never a fan of organized religion, but around that age I started browsing anti-abrahamist websites.

>projecting this hard

I don't have to make an argument because you didn't present one yourself. You believe in some random version of jewish fairy tales, so what exactly is there to say?

You're just one of like a billion retards that will use circular logic to justify your belief in sky dad. We have nothing to discuss. It will just be an hour of you wasting my time with denial and blind faith. You have nothing to add to the conversation and nothing you could possibly say would be of interest.

I am an atheist, and I can't because I don't care about atheists as a group of people and feel no particular connection with any of them. I just don't believe in invisible dads because I passed 3rd grade.

>"anti-abrahamist"
>le organized religion meme
Religion is inherently organized, pagan brainlet. Otherwise it's just spirituality.

Never

Not American but your point still stands.
First Church was the Salvation Army.
The motto they live by here is Christianity with it's sleeves rolled up. And they act on that, they run rehab clinics and homeless shelters among other community outreach services. And they don't proselytize while doing those things. The church side is opt in.

The second Church was very much in the same vein as the American mega church.
Thinly veiled profiteering and cultish bollucks. If there is a hell, there's a special place set out for the bastards who run those enterprises.

> pepe with fingernails

Godless swine

When I was young, I was an edgy atheist.
When I grew up, I started appreciating christianity

It's even more depressing that it isn't

You don't grow *out* of Christianity, you grow *into* Christianity. IE, you grow up in Christ.

Hitler? I see more of a Groucho Marx.

More like it wouldn't matter because you automatically think you're right, as evidenced by your substanceless redditor-tier adhoms.

Explain what caused the big bang without "circular logic."

Now I am a Muslim.

Leddit spacing,a newfagg and a gaytheist.Color me surprised.

never was religious, i even teased kids when i was young about having make-believe friends

Became suspicious when my cunt of a sister said if I didn't believe in Santa Claus anymore then I didn't believe in Christ. I think I was 11 maybe?
Not to mention how shitty Christians (aka Church Folks) were to each other and others and I was raised Southern Baptist. Lots of people shouting and throwing fits thinking their being touched by magic.
After all that it's been a snowball and I'm 31 now.
It's hard because they really indoctrinated that shit into my brain so even now I have to fight the belief that an angry invisible being will be a dick to me for minute reasons based on a crooked book from some desert region.

>projecting
ok

saying that one became an angry teen only to realise that christian values and morals are the base of western civilization and that these traditions must be kept is not the same as
>hue hue sky dad retards enjoy your fairy tales

you disagree? fine. enjoy your life as a degenerate in the decaying world you help to make worse

I was never a Christian, and neither were my parents, or their parents before them. People assume it's like the default state when you're born. Can't blame them, at the local church they're offering classes for one year olds. What the fuck can a one year old learn about Christianity?

Catholics were always chill. We might get pissy, but in the end, you have no harm from us. Protestants, on the other hand, are blind fanatics. They will argue with you about the comma in the Bible, and they will be the first to call someone a "bad christian", "heretic", etc.

When I was a child I read some books including greek myths and bible and perceived it as fairytales. My mother said that one of this fairytale is true but others is not and I couldn't understand why because they was the same type of mythic ancient tales from my point of view. Looks like I was never beliving in gods as I remember.

Given thr frontal cortex fully develops by 25 (21 in roasties), unless one breaks the goy conditioning by then, you're likely fucked for life.

Shocks to the system (near death, impact trauma, depression, electro-shock therapy...) can rewired the cancerous connectomal paths wrought... But, fail that, the brain can only be reformatted with an M.I.B. flash pen.

>Give me your child for its first seven years, and I will give you the man.
(Jesuits)

Greco-Roman myths were about explaining the natural world. The Abrahamic God almost never explains "how" anything is.

>At what age did you grow out of christianity, Sup Forums?

Your essentially not spiritually conscious the same way people are completely deracinated

Technically I'm still a Catholic, currently studying and at a well-known sectarian university here. I'm trying to pursue a bsit degree.

Couldn't help growing out of it cause basically, almost everyone in my family were baptized since they were babies. And seriously, everytime I had to visit this site I went to confession every sunday before Mass. (what, I just enjoy viewing sacrilegious stuff for a change)

To sum it up: I'm still a christian. no hard feelings.

10 years old
i knew the Bible was full of more plot holes than swiss cheese

The catholic church hunted everyone because they had and who else was gona do it? Can imageine what life would be like without them pagans sorcerers black magic it had to be done

>Shocks to the system (near death) can rewired the cancerous connectomal paths wrought
For most that solidifies their beliefs.
"I just almost died! PRAISE JESUS! Your shield of protection saved me!"

I became catholic at age 23, when I started to cultivate myself.

You're trying to look smart, but you're not gonna laugh that much anymore when you will burn in hell.

>Greco-Roman myths were about explaining the natural world
Possibly the most brainlet one-dimensional perspective I have ever seen. Was this the subject of a paper you wrote for your ninth grade honors english class?

14. Growing back into it at 32. Being an edgy kid is just a shit lifestyle and every godless person I know is just empty and lonely.

you are stll a roach

Ok so the reason why you believe in something with no evidence is because you are scared.
What a loving god.

Life is short, much shorter than you think kid.

> Implying there are no evidence.
> Implying I could be scared of something I wasnt believing in the first place

Strong logic + KYS fedora.

i outgrew atheism age 16

Your just secular because you see no evidence of other entities beyond the veil

There was no need to get into the archetypal values of those stories as far as that post was concerned. Plus it's not fucking wrong.

>Sun pulled by chariot
>Dinosaur skull belonged to a cyclops
>Fruit is red because of a couple dying under the tree

yes it is user
yes it is

Keep living Iin denial. There's no enlightenment waiting for you. Just anger that religious people have a deeper understanding of human nature and you'll never be a part of their wholesome community until you open your eyes.

>At what age did you grow out of christianity, Sup Forums?