New Yugoslav Republic

A proper federation, not unlike current B&H. Every state will have a head that will represent the state, but there will be an elected head of the "Yugoslav" state to ceremonially represent the union internationally. The Yugoslavia of the past was too focused on Mother Serbia leading every other Yugoslav state. Each state should have its own national guard for defence rather than one federative army, but the economies should be so intertwined that war would be impossible with eachother (kind of like the EU with France and Germany and whatnot). Speaking of which, Slovenia and Croatia would not be allowed in the EU and NATO (policy of international neutrality should be pursued)

Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons, but Catholics and Orthodox Christians should be allowed to practice without any disruption (there were restrictions in some communist countries on how they could follow their faith, not sure if it applied to Yugo at the time). Though the culture would be very similar between most Yugoslavs, there shouldn't be cultural tampering.

Borders would be strict for immigration, though tourism would be permitted for the free Croatian/Bulgarian coastline bucks $$$. Economy should be focused on staying as self sufficient as possible for the upcoming racewar (investments in manufacturing, construction as well as in the service sector).

just a bit of my autistic 2 cents. could have fucked up some historical parts, but the rest should hold up.

>also what would you do with kosovo?
Invade.

Other urls found in this thread:

b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=22&nav_category=167&nav_id=1295723
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NO, just stop

fuck off serbitch

>Islam should be outlawed for obvious historical reasons
No need. Just make legislation where any religion can be practiced until it or some element colludes with the state, in which case state laws have primacy and that religion can BTFO. Now can you name any other religion that wants to hijack everyday life and whole society?
I can harm the beast without naming it.

>new yugoslav republic forms
>all the balkaniggers proceed to move to slovenia

No ty

NO FUCK OFF
O

F
U
C
K

O
F
F

this is the only way the balkans will ever see peace. croats are just catholic serbs, and serbs just orthodox croats. the argument is literally over whether to put yeast in bread or not. it is time to unite.

Just be serbian

If you invite bulgarians you will be #2

we will be n.2 roachbabies then

People like you is why I hate being a Serb. Serbs are fucking hopeless idiots since 1389.

honestly this, i think in 3000 when we have been fucked over in yugoslavia a 121 times and all that's left of this country is downtown belgrade, some morons will still keep saying "we need to unite we are all the same nation foreigners made us fight".
no and fuck off, you fucking faggots. pic related needs to be the goal, not some gay-ass federation.

OH SHIT OH SHIT
OH SHIT OH SHIT
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=22&nav_category=167&nav_id=1295723

Were not touching this. All you did was drag us down to the same level as you are the last time we were united. Just fuck off balkanigger.

I support this except for one thing:
>NO SERBS

We're*

But who would even want to be in a union with the serbs? They are poor as fuck. Even poorer than FYROM.

>get 19 of your own killed because you didn't want to let the army retreat peacefully
>proud of it
i actually feel bad for you, if that's the best you have

>You're, like trying to unite us and we're, like trying to separate.

There is no opinion of retreating peacefully once you tried to reclaim our land.

you were allowed to secede you just had to sperg out, like the mountain kikes you are. stop with the revisionism.

Don't worry bro. They can't do shit to Slovenia any more. We're in NATO now.

Until Economic solutions are created, I'd want no part in this. Until factories are reopened and people once again have jobs and Serbia isn't the fucking poorest country in Europe anymore, no. Until Vucic is blasted from power, no. Our problems are identical in the Balkans, weak economies and corrupt politicians. Until that's fixed, joining into a meme does nothing for us .

Go away we are fine without you Serv

Don't insult my lord and savior ever again

But they already do, Janez...
>20% of GDP is tourism
>"w-we're fine"
I guess it's better than having remittances as 20% of your GDP.
>lose half of your population in every war
>Serbs are better
I'm not sure, my dude.

>you we allowed to secede
>declares war on every former Yugoslavian nation which tried to secede

Just deal with the fact you are nothing compared to us. Your military is weak, your GDP is low, your society is formed of degenerate inbred balkaniggers and the only thing coming close to a military achievement of Serbia is the killing of numerous innocent unarmed women and children in Bosnia.

That is exactly why united economies, hard work and development of people and businesses would bring us all good. And then if we would find some based people to get corrupted politicians to court and judge them...damn, one can only dream where we could end up. Shame there will always be backwards people forever dwelling on old subjects and purely hating each other while at the same time giving up chance to live a better, more fulfilled life... I wholeheartedly wish we could achieve this.

>"muh innocent wimminz and childrenz"
;((((((

Kebabs dindu nuffin

Wtf is up with Ireland?

idk we at least have some kind of a purpoce and an idea, croats just seem to want to be cucks of any invader. overall, while we have our problems, we are better.
wasted.
you were allowed to secede, you just chimped out.
also, noone was invaded, even though we had every right according to the constitution to do so. it's not our fault it took croatia 4 years to beat a bunch of rednecks.
jesus fuck, why are people here so naive, they literally lost everything due to dumb commies and still continue to worship them.

All of yugoslav coast is rightful italian spazio vitale

(((NATO)))
ftfy

Go back to Serbia Vojislav.

Shut your mouth, meat ball. Go back letting your wife cuckold you with African immigrants while the Pope cleans their feet in the name of diversity.

how about we make the flag red white and blue and put the chessboard first and the eagle second?

>This is what the Spaghetti actually thinks

pic-related,this is your native clay. nothing else

Nisem Ĩefur.

Ikr. Daily reminder that Serbia would be 10x better if chetniks triumphed over the commushits

prego bring Serenissima back

NO fuck off
we've had it and all of you have been draging us down so stop

>Serbia dindu nuffin
Yeah guys, the Serbian army only marched into our land to celebrate our independence!

Slavnigger is always gonna slavnig

Map is not mine. Is from Enrico Brizzi 's L'inattesa piega degli eventi

Slovenia is also rightful italian clay

Chillax bro it's just Serbs daydreaming again. Daily reminder that Slovenia,Croatia and Monte Negro are all NATO members and first two are EU and we ain't having none of your shit.

>Yugoslavia
>Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia leave first chance they get
>Montenegro leaves
>Kosovo taken away

NOBODY wants to live in a country with Serbia, except serbs and not even all of them. You have memed yourself into fantasyland.

>Invade Kosovo
You can never do this because Kosovo has the largest NATO base in the balkans.

Why are you saying being part of the EUSSR is like something of being proud off?

>EUSSR
That's Serb propaganda. Don't be naive user.

No.

>Italy is richer than Austria

kek they call them pastaniggers

YOU WILL NEVER TAKE KOSOVO BACK SERBNIGGERS

NEVER

Dude, we didn't left Yugoslavia just so we can be a part of another far left system.

The Green brigade was a unit of peace, you islamophobic piece of shit.

Daily reminder that Serbia would end up like Poland if Chetniks triumphed over the commies.

We left Yugoslavia because it was shit and oppressive towards us. European Union is nothing like Yugoslavia and EU is unmeasurably better for Slovenia than Yugoslavia could ever be.

Only if you win the 8567th battle for the Isonzo river pastaman.

Tax haven, shhhhhh you didn't read anything...

That is true but it was much better during the time period when we were completely independent, with our own currency, without any higher government authority other than our own.

Your turkish master is calling you

Fuck off commie shit

Fuck off with this shitposts you faggot. Saged.

First problem is that the election system does not work properly.
People are stupid and they will most likely elect someone who wants to ruin the country for personal profit.

You need a man who focuses on all nations.
Tito for example.

All religions should be allowed to be practiced in private and religious property, because ethnic tensions will cause another collapse.

Invading kosovo will just completely kill us off.
You will anger nato and that means a fight no one wins.

The only way yugoslavia could stay together if we decide to co-operate and start electing people who want to bring it back.

Only a capitalist system with a stronger leader will keep the country together and not attract attention from nato.
And also we need to befriend the russians, because they seem to be the only hope we have when it comes to protection.

>upcoming racewar
Quit larping.

Your chart says we're whiter than you. Nice try, Balotelli.

"We ar mur wite"
Implying being not tanned is better than being intelligent.
Nice try Recep

Just nuke us already!
We are retards and the worst nation in the world. We have no culture, because we lost it. We have no soul, because we lost it. We didn't have culture and soul anyway. Literally no sane person wants to be a friend with a combination of niggers and Slavs which is worse than niggers and Slavs separated. We cause wars and we always chimp out. We are literally the niggers of the Balkans.
You have won! We lose!

>We left Yugoslavia because it was shit and oppressive towards us
Please give me examples if you are sure of that.

It's base skin colour, my moor friend.

t."second serb"

Just go eat shit you dumb Bosnian. And leave Slovenia out of it.

you blew your cover off before you even started, tonibler

>Not understanding the fact that the major part of italy is coast.
Well how can i blame a serb. He will always be a serb

No please, give me some insight about the great oppression your people have faced.

In what imaginary world albanians have 90 IQ?

LMAO

Your guy cucked Byzantine.

I understand that you have a lot of coast. That's why you're so enriched by Moor blood. Feels good not being enslaved and raped by Berbers.

In an economic sense, that is. We were the most successful nation in Yugoslavia and were under a far left system with your poor lazy asses. Do tell how did that not oppress us?

Is not like you been occupied for mostly of your country life by turks

How did they economically oppress you?

THIS
the very few in this country hardly finish elementary school

We are mostly larvae.

We had to send our shekells to Serbia and equip majority Serbia millitary just to later bite us in the ass

>We had to send our shekells to Serbia and equip majority Serbia millitary
Everyone lost a bit of their budget to balance the military in each region.

Serbia and equip majority Serbia millitary just to later bite us in the ass
Blame milosevic for biting you in the ass.
Dont blame Tito for it

what? You are mostly larvae?

You didn't lurk here enough.

And also it was your governments choice to start the armed conflict.
You lost a few men for nothing.

Tito wasn't even mentioned ITT and while we ar at him let me just take this moment to piss on his grave. Milovsevic would be nobody without the majority support of the Serbs.

Stop talking like a roach

Flag is awesome.

Druze Tito, popusis mi kito.

>for nothing
LOL
We got rid of you retarded Balkanniggers did we not?

nope, drugosrbijanci get out

Milovsevic would be nobody without the majority support of the Serbs
I know.
The majority of people are idiots.
Not just serbs.
Blaming the sfr instead of the fr for the military equipment is contradictory since those are different governments controlled by different people.
Are you drunk?

You seem to be frustrated over something.
Are you a closet titoist?

Well you did benefit from such a system since you're GDP is low by itself, I mean, I can buy a house in Bosnia with the money I spend on my rent here. Anyway and ours isn't therefore we were the ones sending the most money to maintain other nations, which was not beneficial for us.

Just a friendly reminder

Serbocroatian is one language

Only Macedonian and Slovenian are the real ex-yu languages except it.

You have no land

Not beneficial for your government my friend.
You did not hear the average joe complain about being poor.