BLM is asking you for 10 easy things. Will you them?

BLM is asking you for 10 easy things. Will you them?

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.

7. White people, especially white women , get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxQ8fdEtcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off nigger

>Gibsmedat

>BLM is asking for 10 easy things
>1. GIB
>2. GIB
>3. GIB
>4. GIB
>5. GIB
>6. GIB
>7. GIB
>8. GIB
>9. GIB
>10. GIB
Way to prove the stereotype.

Here's a tl;dr:

Let's become Africa

>AYO GIB GIBS CRACKA

LOL

Sage

>white people, gibsmedat

Gibs muh dat.

The endless and eternal black paw holding out a begging bowl. What a pathetic and shameless group of evolutionary throwbacks.

My response:

Bring back the Klan to control these niggers.

>All of them gibs me dat
What the fuck they are like Walloons

>771%
this makes me think the big think

The whites that follow it deserve the subservience they get. Hope they all die.

Nigs can't synthesize. Just 3 points:
>Gib yo money and property
>Snitch on them crackas
>Hate yoself

GIBS
I
B
S

Black people can live on my land for free, for a bit of work on the land...

But I'm told in the media they just want equality, and for cops to stop targeting them

>mfw seeing this thread's picture before reading the requests

I refuse to be addressed as ' white people'
If you class me on the basis of the color of my skin you're a racist.

My dad starved as child after WWII and when he was sixteen he went work down the mines.
Fuck you with your fantasies of privilege.
I don't get a scholarship to go to Yale on the basis of the color of my skin.

>everything you do give black people a cut

how much fucking shrooms and paint huffing did they do before writing this list,

heres a request from straya

1.Black people, go fucking kill yourselves you useless nigger shits

>freedomland

White people: give us free stuff because we don't like to work.

And once a year they have to be zwarte piet too.
Its gonna be swell.

11. White people, will your bullets from your oppressive firearms into the heads of a black or brown family. Hording bullets only reinforces White privileged.

OH FUCK OFF YOU INBRED NAZI SCUM. GO GET A JOB INSTEAD OF DEALING METH AND STOMPING PEOPLE. FUCKIN WASTE OF AIR.

More like
1. gib
2. gib
3. gib
4. gib
5. gib
6. gib
7. fuck up somebody's life
8. fuck up somebody's life
9. KILL WHITE PEOPLE
10. gib and gib

Also, up until 7 I thought this might be legit, but 7 is clearly satirical, at least I think?

Also, going to work is racist in number 8?

Most of the time when I see african-origin people talk of how to help them get ahead in life it's always just
>white people should give us more money

never any actual plans about anything. just
>white people should give me money because I exist

I have a counter proposal for my fellow whites.

1. Make damn sure you have a redpilled descendant to leave your property to and use every tax loophole you can.

2. If you inherit property that you intent to sell, sell it only to other whites.

3.If you are a developer or business owner, gentrify the fuck out of the ghetto and drive the hood rats out.

4. If you own property that you plan to rent out, make sure to use every bullshit excuse you can to charge shitskin tenants extra.

5. If any of your the people you intent to leave property to are liberal cucks then change the will.

6. Plan your finances so as little of your money goes to nigger gibsmedats as possible

7. Create a redpilled work environment, use your connections and act as a connection to make your place of employment white and right.

8. Reinforcing number 7, this goes double for small business owners, employ whites exclusively and redpilled whites when possible.

9. Work covertly to get leftists fired.

10. Commit to White Nationalism and social/economic warfare against enemies of your race at all levels.

MOTHER FUCKER

I'm white, never got anything from my family, yet I'm still living a very good life, well payed job and I'm far far away from property. This makes me rage so much.

Based Algerians

1)ooga booga
2)bix nudes
Tree) muh dick
Fo) where da white wimmens at?
5) sheeeeit
6)aw damn nigga
7)I bust like fo nuts
8)nigga I bust a grape
9)omg me af right now my g
10) unga bagunga limpopo lungunda buhswali ungtunko

first couple of points are not that terrible, yes they are demanding free shit but helping those in need is a virtue after all, then you move down the list and then they suggest you assault people, so basicly gibsmethat, and punch/kill anyone that tells you not to gibsmethat, if they stoped after point 2, they might have had some legitimacy to their demands, but yes, im a fool to expect logic from them

>1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
>2>3>4>5

They would then sell it for 10% of its value to buy lotto tickets and beer/weed

>6

beer/weed and lotto tickets

>Liberia: 771%

What the fuck happened? I'm pretty sure that country has been around since before WW2. Were they dependent on us this whole time?

Nah, but I would give to a well deserving white family. Hell I would give to some trailer trash before I would piss on a nigger if they were on fire.

>gibs gibs gibs
I think it's time to legalize nigger slavery again. Every unemployed nigger automatically lose its rights and is chained to some manual workplace.

White people ask for one fucking thing:
- contribute to the state and pay taxes you live in/ our get back where you come from

So basically sale out your race to help nigs advance and be loyal to nigs so they can shit on white people more efficiently. God damn the day is coming... They have no idea what they are bringing and it didn't have to be this way but it is coming.

>Daylimotion-top 10 gibs by nigs

They where freed black slaves from America.
Immediately started to enslave the local population.
Which is pretty much their whole Liberian culture.

Go figure.

Here's one request: GO BACK TO AFRICA.

You fell for the "decolonization" meme.

>this whole thread
Just by doing nothing would make them think we are racist. Tip top fucking kek.

Liberia is quite literally the shitpit of the world. Essentially you take dipshit American Niggers and stick them in with primitive West African Niggers and watch the American niggers use the guns they got from whitey to enslave the native niggers and run the country into the ground for almost 200 years.

The saddest part of this all is not the ridiculous "requests" but that a few hundred cucks will actually do this.

The only upside to the story is that said cucks will get robbed/punched/raped/killed by blacks soon after

All of these request are against liberalism

Yet mentally disable poltards call these mongrels liberals. Sup Forums is filled with 16yo virgins trying to get into politics.

We should infiltrate blm and promote Marcus Garvey style black to Africa movement.

America will never be unracissst we better burn our citizenship when we get there.

Fuck the niggers!

>The Republic of Liberia began as a settlement of the American Colonization Society (ACS), who believed blacks would face better chances for freedom in Africa than in the United States.
That happen.

No no no no no no no no no no
And no again for good measure.

Now it makes sense. I shouldn't have even thought niggers could accomplish anything without gibs

I apologise lads

fpbp

spbp
YOU GOT FIDDY CENTS?

1. GIBS
2. GIBS
3. GIBS
4. GIBS
5. GIBS
6. GIBS
7. GIBS
8. GIBS
9. GIBS
10. GIBS

>begging
Blacks just have no shame. They know exactly what they would do with the money if we gave it to them, which makes it even more absurd.

american indian here. my american indian wife grew up in a lilly white north state, other than her small tribe. she has always thought the idea that we and blacks are fighting the same fight. she grew up getting indoctrinated by the leftists who love the nogs because they safely lived away from them.

so we moved back to my home in northeast oklahoma, and this little town is overrun with nogs from the tulsa area. it only took about 6 months of living here, and a couple of direct interactions with them to completely reverse all those years of indoctrination.

Here is how to fix the Negro problem. First, make arrangements with various African countries to accept African American migrants as permanent residents. I think Ghana already has something like this. Second, pay black people ~30,000 dollars each to migrate to one of these countries. The costs will be recouped in unused welfare spending. Third, add a law that requires welfare users to to be sterilized or have an IUD implanted if they are using welfare for more than a year, and bring back the sterilization of violent criminals. Fourth, raise the minimum wage to throw more blacks out of employment, so that they can be put on welfare and fixed. Finally, greatly increase police presence in Black areas, so that we can get as many of them locked up and fixed as possible. Consider expulsion to Liberia as a punishment for violent Black criminals.

tl;dr
gibs me dat

Why don't they ask Jewish people instead? White people don't own anything these days.

>911 hair salon

kek

GIBS
ME
DAT

>Yaw know what the fuck they be saying

>build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
That is not what sustainable means. On the other hand, slavery was sustainable.

>Black people leaving for a black country

Remember when Trump won the election and wanted to leave America for either Argentina or Germany of all places.

Basically this.

AYYO WAITBOI GIB ME DAT

I don't care where they go as long as they aren't my problem. Maybe Sweden would like them, I know they love Africans.

N I G G E R E D

antifa attacking black people now?

youtube.com/watch?v=jIxQ8fdEtcc

>I refuse to be addressed as ' white people
You're in luck. Italians aren't white.

>You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
lmao?

We do not negotiate with terrorists

stop being pedantic, brainlet

The Ten GIB Commandments.

I've got a single request. I have a sizeable portion of land that many "people of color" can comfortably live on. I will let them live in a guest house on that property but only if they pick my cotton harvest and other crops yearly.

They don't understand.
There are blinded by hate and too fucking stupid to understand there are more white people in poverty than whites that are rich. They are convinced there is a secret white handshake to get you into jobs and colleges.

They are so delusional, the man in the US who is in charge of making sure schools do not discriminate, has said more colleges reject whites for being white than any other race. He called it rediculous. He has gotten approval by Trump to push for whites to receive aid with being excepted into schools.

I grew up in Commiefornia. They pounded into us the idea that because of muh slavery and muh Crows law, blacks deserve any gibs and whites should feel like shit.

I once had to explain to a guy that it is racist to be racist against whites. He couldn't understand the concept.

I once had a liberal teacher tell everyone in class to write down a time someone had been racist to them. I was so pissed she told me I didn't have to write anything, I wrote:
I am called a racist based on my skin. If I protest or try to fight, I am a racist.

>raise the minimum wage to throw more blacks out of employment,

Assuming they're unemployable at current minimum wage and not even viable to be kept as slaves, what makes you think anybody would want to hire them at any cost or that they will even work?

You have obviously never worked with or lived around niggers if you think anybody should or would willingly hire one.

Blacks are the scum of the earth. Hence why every race hates these vermin the most.

>Give us your money
>But also get the people we're begging from fired

Hmmm

you could do all that and the eternal nigger would squander it as fast as possible

>Assuming they're unemployable at current minimum wage and not even viable to be kept as slaves, what makes you think anybody would want to hire them at any cost or that they will even work?
That's the whole fucking point. This is why the minimum wage was invented. The whole point is that you forcibly unemploy blacks through a minimum wage, put them on welfare, then sterilize them for using welfare.

And still complain.

Let me sum that up:
"were niggers, give us stuff or you're a racist."

Link??

If they were a little more intelligent, I would say this is intentional provocation.
>Haha you stupid wh*te man, your time is over. I can act like a stupid nigger and people will praise me for it, while you'll get called a Nazi if you say anything against it

Why don't we formulate a response to this? We could trigger so many people by saying : We agree to this as long as you all move to Africa. We're at the point where we need our own news outlet to trigger the fuck out of progressives.

Good thing I'm 1.3% African. Fight the power sista!

Literally the worst country in the world, made and ruled by liberated Dindu slaves.

It's hilarious that they are doing a recent TV serie about "a country made by former slaves", where of course the country is brilliantly ruled and wealthy.

they should set up a white/black ethno states an experiment. this does nothing but prove everything about them

I wonder if his brother Fecesilicous was involved

Thanks Bruce, always a fan of yours

>still sucking on them white tiddies.

>3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free
> a black or brown blighted neighborhood
SHITSKINS ARE A BLIGHT CONFIRMED
AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

back to africa

GIVE US UR SHIT

U HEAR ME WHITEY!?

DAS RITE

and they hate themselves. they're literal parasites.

>1). GIBS
>2). GIBS
>3). GIBS
>4). GIBS
>5). GIBS
>6). GIBS
>7). MUH RASSISM
>8). MUH RASSISM
>9). MUH RASSISM
>10). MUH RASSISM

Yea I am sure BLM will stop fucking bitching if you do all this. Just like how they protested the LGBT pride parade in Canada, where racism against black people doesn't even exist.

>Its about black people cant afford shit because they are stupid as heck

I've been deniggerfying the apartment complex I inherited for the last 20 years.

Best financial decision you can make considering they destroy everything.