What happened to the emo/goth subculture Sup Forums?

What happened to the emo/goth subculture Sup Forums?
Most I know became hippy environmental types

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6203oIRC0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is wrong with her feet I've seen people in wheelchairs their whole life who have more wrinkles than that why are they so smooth?

They became antifa/degenerate/run of the mill leftists.

lotion

Goth then emo then scene then hipster

what do hipsters do?

Follow every trend, scoff at anyone who doesnt, have no chance in a fight because...peace man.

They're 300 pound feminist cunts who burned away their youth fucking random retards, or beta male feminists with thinning hair and pear shaped bodies.

They drink latte and eat vegan burgers. They're evil as fuck.

This is a slide thread
Antifa member lists

The trend died
Turns out when you promote suicide for almost a decade straight people actually do it

It went mainstream then it merged with other genres and became line dance techno.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6203oIRC0I

They turned into trannies. The Bros who were the girls gone wild types turned into male feminists(they just want to get laid).

They retired into hipsterdom

So once there was an overweight pale creature (although somewhat melancholy) that wore studded leather and had a penchant for the dramatic. And that object thought it was different until other objects emulated it. It can only make the word "Blahhhh.....". The object lost weight until it was barely alive and started developing more feels. Then it decided showers must be for sk8ers/preps etc and will sport the hairstyle of a woman overburdened by housework. This will drive the point home. Other observations include weakened eyesight (but more than made up for with large external lenses), and explosive beard growth that would make any lumberjack worth his salt question himself. Combination of confusing traits seemingly placed together at random from both males and females. This is where the goths and emo kids went. Notice all groups would vote democrat if voting did not require any effort.

God I miss emo and scene girls

they still exist you retard

they're antifa now. so, were gay and now they're even gayer.

Photoshop

They went to gender non-binary owlkin for maximum attention

They still exist. Idk why Sup Forums cares so much though they're everything you hate.

She was born to be a footslut. Dont be jelly.

The are on Sup Forums now, talking about their little secrets and their experience sucking cocks while posting trap pics.

I went to the "industrial" subreddit and they were all hating on a band for "Nazi aesthetics". Its all new fags who don't know shit about their "scene". One fag with a million upboats was trying to get people to start boycotting goth clubs that allow vaping. Now Al Jorgensen makes songs about Antifa. Its a dead Jim.

Yeah they were way better than Skrillex tatted up girls

Skrillex used to be an Emo singer lol.

They turned into hippies, alt normies, mac demarco kids, stoners, etc.

Lil Peep fans

They all killed themselves but unironically

>mfw i went through highschool when emo/scene was poppin off and got to fuck a few of them
favourite time of my life by far. it's all been downhill since, especially this country.

why was 2007 the last good year anons?