twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
archive.is/0XBfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslim got triggered by hijab and thankfully Sadiq Khan heard her

Reminder that as matter of fact, Islam was always pro-LGBT

DESU we need more imams like him
Islam need its renaissance already

>in every eu capital
LeL, do it here instead of doing it in the eu where your religion is not needed.

In Turkey, there are already such advanced forms of Islam that they are ready to be exported overseas
youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

The problem is that islam is not christianity. There is no church. If a mosque goes against the islamic teachings then people would stop going to the mosque and would just reject it. Imams have no more power, even a 7 year old child can be imam. It does not mean anything beyond leading prayer.

Scholars are forced (by tradition) to provide evidence to any claims they make and answer arguments from anyone who disagrees and it's a huge disgrace if he is logically inconsistent which is why most liberal muslims go "Oh the hadith is not valid" or "the quran is not valid" because that is the only way they can figure out how to do it.

>executing the LGBT is being pro-LGBT

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever you find doing the action of the people of Loot, execute the one who does it and the one to whom it is done.”. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

dude enter "pakistani shemale" in youtube search

>will interpret Islam in line with British laws
>in line with British laws
So, it means more sharia zones?

Pakistan has secular laws, the religious muslims would likely punish them.

According to pakistani imams, it is legal to marry trannies
youtube.com/watch?v=2vXq4vlg3-4

here's how they punish them
youtube.com/watch?v=qxidsILu2GI

Does this mean the acid they will through in people's face will have to be both halal and made in Britain?

*throw

I don't know urdu, shitskin. but shias allow this. In sunni islam people don't change gender just because they crossdress and it's a punishable offense to cross-dress.

Can't wait for the chimpout when one of these new clerics finally declares that according to the Qu'ran, traps are gay.

transgenders are officially recognized by pakistan legal system dumbass

> If a mosque goes against the islamic teachings then people would stop going to the mosque and would just reject it.
Except that there is no such thing as "the islamic teaching" instead its 100s of different schools and sects, most fit under the roof of the big 3 shia, sunni and wtf that other was.

You have musels who belief only in the quran, not in the hadiths and that other book, Yet others will place both those books above the quran.

They are as fractured as jews. which is why most terrorist victims are muslims.

I lived next to that mosque a few years ago. The whole area is like one big fucking red pill.

Any stories?

>transgenders are officially recognized by pakistan legal system dumbass

Yes, Pakistan is a secular and godless country and system.

>You have musels who belief only in the quran, not in the hadiths

Those are not any more muslim than scientologists are christian. They are not seen as muslims by the muslims.

What about niggers and faggots?

>80-95% sunni country is godless and not seen as muslim
Tell me more

Please be reformist vs Salafist civil war

They might not be mainstream right now, but there were quite a few of them in the past. A better comparison might have been Opus Dei vs. Christianity or even Opus Dei vs. Catholicism

Tranny-loving has always been a thing in Islam. In fact Iran legalized trannies after the islamic revolution. It was banned under the Shah.

I don't know how the fuck they differenciate trannies from homos though I mean, a tranny is just a fag in drag innit?

I guess male can get aroused by tranny but not by a homo. Therefore, fuck homos.

Obviously not him, but I lived next to a mosque/islamic centre in nearby Bradford for a while.

They have hundreds of people all turn up in separate cars for weddings, fuck the whole street up. Asked my neighbor to MOVE HIS CAR so they could park. Got told "no" in far too polite English for my liking.

They have no spatial awareness. They walk on the roads, just like they do back home, not realizing they are literally blocking moving traffic. People beep at them and they DO NOT REACT.
I've seen drunks behave better around road safety than them.

Finally, away from the mosque, but on the nearby estate (Bradford moor for any curious locals) The children walk around with bricks in their hands. The women do not leave the houses very often and the men are busy chatting with each other on the corner, while the children carry around things that anyone else would be arrested for (don't be a dick, bin that brick).

They shit up any area they go near, and if they take over an estate completely, they literally run it off the map.

the joke is on the muslims
we in europe (specially center north) are too degenerate and alcoholic

we will subvert their relgion and set their children astray

norway is technically 90% christian, but only like 10% believe in God according to latest Eurobarometer (2010). And more people go to mosques here regularly than churches.

>A better comparison might have been Opus Dei vs. Christianity or even Opus Dei vs. Catholicism

not really. Scientology is a good comparison, they have a view of Jesus as irrelevant, but think a lot of his ideas are good.

>a tranny is just a fag in drag innit?

Yes... It's a man who has dressed up as a woman.

>not really. Scientology is a good comparison, they have a view of Jesus as irrelevant, but think a lot of his ideas are good.

You know nothing of either christianity or scientology, probably both.
scientology has jack shit to do with anything from christianity. Honestly, even hindusim is closer to christianity

Sounds more like annoyance than real danger. Ask someone who lives in Chicago how the real shit looks.

No one is talking about Norway dude, you sound mentally retarded. Let me guess, a convert?

Like not raping children. Seems like a good start

If this really happens, if they institute liberal laws in sharia controlled zones, then this will be another perfect example of how gynozentric the islamic culture truly is.

>The children walk around with bricks in their hands.
>Sounds more like annoyance than real danger.
If you say so mohammed.
I think that's pretty fucked up myself.
Also burgerland has much bigger problems than mudslimes right now, whereas we bongs should be trying to stop them take over completely so we don't end up like you.

The main problem in britbongland is that ruling classes are fucking vampires, everything else is secondary.

>scientology has jack shit to do with anything from christianity.

It has about as much to do as quranism has to do with islam. They believe that SOME of Jesus teachings are good. Although scientologists believe Jesus exists, but not all quranists believe muhammed exists.

>No one is talking about Norway dude,

The existence of Norway proves that you are full of shit and that your argument is fundamentally wrong so it is reasonable that I bring it up..

,. youtu.be/-PJstCxMVRU

>It has about as much to do as quranism has to do with islam. They believe that SOME of Jesus teachings are good. Although scientologists believe Jesus exists, but not all quranists believe muhammed exists.
Im fairly sure that the last part does not make sense. If he did not exist, why does the Quran exist (speaking like a muslim of course).

Also scientology is all about Xenu and other aliens putting dead souls in volcanoes, and of course: money, money, money.

>ruling classes are fucking vampires
We agree on this.

>everything else is secondary.
But still very fucking relevant.
USA is literally at breaking point right now. You let the niggers worm their way in, laughed at them when they said "now we run shit", and now that they ACTUALLY run shit, you encourage them to do so (not you personally, just your countries overall agenda). Trump was a step in the right direction but I doubt you can fix it that easy.

We are at the point where we could still fight back, but as you say the ruling class are bloodsuckers and have sucked our willingness to do anything right out of us. We are subdued, one of the most subdued nations in the world, and this only happened over the last 20 years or so because before that it wasn't needed.

gays and trannies are the real annoyance.
Foreign invasion of culture is the real enemy though.
Hence why I do not approve of this Amir guy.

Dude you need professional help. Your sentences simply don't make sense.

dear britbongs, why hasn't any of you blown up a mosque or driven through a crowd of burkas yet?
as always only crying no action. not that i WANT this to happen or call for it but it always amuses me how the right is always talking about race war and nothing is happening. not even the itty bittiest of action.

This is just factually wrong.
Transgenderism is a mental health issue, whether you like it or not.

so why are you trying to beat up mentally ill people ? i thought the brave spiritual ancestors of General Lee and Rockwell would have bigger things to do than beating up trannies and fags.... i guess Jamal, Pedro and Mustafa are just too tough for you.

lol.u reap what u sow muzzies

>Muslims will ignore Islamic law and do what some random faggots tell them to
Wishful thinking at best

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

>If he did not exist, why does the Quran exist (speaking like a muslim of course).

They have thousands of different beliefs regarding that. Some believe it was a group effort to write it or someone else wrote it. Some believe it's something aliens came to earth with and so on and so forth.

>Also scientology is all about Xenu and other aliens putting dead souls in volcanoes, and of course: money, money, money.

Quranists also have weird beliefs that muslims don't share.

My sentences make perfect sense, shitskin. I am a fluent english speaker.

Assimilation is code word for genetic destruction of the host population through miscegenation.

wrong, you are retard who speaks to voices in his head

>dear britbongs, why hasn't any of you blown up a mosque or driven through a crowd of burkas yet?
archive.is/0XBfI
Article related. I know we've all seen it before.
The fear police are out in full force, and it works on a majority of people, including all normies.
Subjugation is taking place on an industrial scale. Even our police are scared of being called out.
We need a solution, but it needs to be a better one else they would just vilify you, even if they agreed with you deep down.

>dear britbongs, why hasn't any of you blown up a mosque or driven through a crowd of burkas yet?
>hur hur I am incapable of reading news
on current events

There were mosques attacked after the maschester bomb and a guy in a van ran over a load of muslims a couple of months ago outside finsbury park mosque (terrorist hotspot). Quit talking out of your arse. There is loads of pushback. Why do you think they are cracking down on us so hard with two tier policing and hate speech law bullshit?

So how long will it be until the phrase "British Muslims" becomes simply "Brits"?

fuck off, pakki.

throwing bacon at mosque doors sure will teach them. Nigel, you can't do shit without uncle sam and everyone knows it.

Are you westerners going to kill another sikh? It's always hilarious when you do that.

Who's beating up mentally ill people? If they attack you should defend. Transgender "rights" aren't the new "civil rights" because transgender people are sick. Your base compassion should kick in or, if you're a Neo-Nazi, then you're instinct would be to kill as they are a drain on the state.

Are you fucking retarded and incapable of reading basic english? A guy snapped and ploughed into a bunch of them outside the mosque after friday prayers. It was worldwide news.
>hur hur there is no pushback
>(pushback literally happens)
>lol no it didnt happen there is no pushback stupid cucked bongs.

Literally cannot win with you cunts. Also why do you hide your flag?

like talking quitely on a mobile phone you know pakis can't actually walk more than 10m right ? they are literally shitty people, take away Islam and you will still have inconsiderate lazy inbreeds that have to go back

>Bradford Moor
and I thought I was being punished for living in Keighley

I forgot about that Cartoon on your picture... It's not about the cases in Rotherhan, is It?

SHOW US YOUR LEAF YOU CUNT

Two days before he's found dead

اور سناو؟ ريڈٹ پے ۂو؟

>Qari Asim makes haj
>Qari Asim is beheaded
Do you see genuis of Muhammad now?