>Catholicism lol

>Pope says migrants' rights should override national security concerns

reuters.com/article/us-migrants-pope-idUSKCN1B11RX

The Catholic Church is officially dead and buried. But don't fear, the Eastern Orthodox Church will happily welcome any non-cucked traditional Catholics into the fold. You're welcome in the true-to-tradition Church of Christ.

>Pope Francis urged political leaders on Monday to defend migrants, saying their safety should take precedence over national security concerns and that they should not be subjected to collective deportations.

>His challenge to politicians, made in a comprehensive position paper on migrants and refugees, again appeared to put him at odds with the restrictive policies of a number of governments dealing with growing popular anti-immigrant sentiment.

>"Solidarity must be concretely expressed at every stage of the migratory experience – from departure through journey to arrival and return," he said in a message ahead of the Roman Catholic Church's World Day of Migrants and Refugees.

>Calling for "broader options for migrants and refugees to enter destination countries safely and legally," he said the human rights and dignity of all migrants had to be respected regardless of their legal status.

>"The principle of the centrality of the human person ... obliges us to always prioritize personal safety over national security," he said.

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/former-soviet-spy-we-created-liberation-theology-83634/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The Catholic Church is officially dead and buried.

News to: exactly 0 people.

Fuck off non believers, just because we have one bad anti-Pope you want to disgrace my church with this bullshit, I'm Spanish and it is in my heart to be Catholic, nothing will change that.

Except your "pope" is literally and unironically claimed to be the vicar of Christ on Earth, who holds the keys to the gates of heaven. Kind of difficult to shrug that part off senpai.

Evola had it right when he said the Catholic Church had already become a liberal Leftist and essentially atheist institution.

Your not Catholic and don't understand our history or ways, we acquire anti-Popes through history and its the peoples job to resist.

Which was perfectly reasonable until Vatican I, when your Church basically declared you're not a Catholic if you don't accept the Pope's supreme authority.

I would reduce this entire organisation to ash if I had the chance

The formed head of Romania's communist secret police has revealed that "liberation theology" was engineered by the KGB to be the subversion that it is:
catholicnewsagency.com/news/former-soviet-spy-we-created-liberation-theology-83634/

But the Catholics were idiots to allow this. I guess they just wanted more members and influence in Southern America regardless of what kind of believers they were.

Nice quick google search but that was held to deal with the rise of (((liberalism))) helping the Pope take control of the masses to stop it fuck off dig bat I take my faith seriously.

>muh bad pope
I N F A L L I B L E

That shit predates Pope Francis, it has been going on for at least a century and a half
The Church is full of lukewarm cucks now, it's not about order and fight against evils anymore, it's rather some fags that pat you on the head for being alive even when you are the worst of sinners.

>t. Doesn't understand how Papal infallibility works

Take the sedevacantist pill

>Papal infallibility is a dogma of the Catholic Church that states that, in virtue of the promise of Jesus to Peter, the Pope is preserved from the possibility of error "when, in the exercise of his office as shepherd and teacher of all Christians, in virtue of his supreme apostolic authority, he defines a doctrine concerning faith or morals to be held by the whole Church."
>morals
christcuck please go

There has been anti-Popes before and there always will be but Traditional Catholics understand this struggle even John Paul the second was flawed in his own ways.

>Implying I'm a kike on a stick worshiper
Still, you googled it which is better than 99% of this shithole, so cool m8

>In be4 a Catholic drone wrongly says that Matthew 16:18 validates the Bishop of Rome being an infallible global superbishop for the rest of time...

>Implying John Paul I wasn't a solid cuck as well

Ever since Vatican II the Catholic Church has been a laughing joke.

>And I tell you that you are Peter
t-thanks Jesus

I recall how a trad catholic journalist once said, "I would not trust Pope Francis to catechise my children." It really says something when you substitute the words "Pope Francis" for "the Vicar of Christ on Earth".

Yeah this Pope is a Communist.