Stop buying these sex-bots and read this

Stop buying these sex-bots and read this.
You have been deceived by these companies. Sex-bots are nothing more than Jewish tricks. Go find a real and GOOD woman, marry her and make the white race grow. Beat her and protect her. Be dominant. These sex-bots don't contribute in growing the white race. They just please you and drain your precious energy.
You may say that I'm retard Serb, but think about what I've wrote.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck these last two digits.

BOOM! SERBIA DIES!

Actually, they please my brain, don't overcrowd it with bullshit and let you mind your own damn business.

>2017
>Finding a good woman
sure ok.

>Go find a real and GOOD woman
There's like ten men who want one for every one of those. What do you suggest other nine to do?

You're a retarded serb since there's no good women left.

Don't worry about them, worry about yourself.

*Slav accent*

Be dominant. Beat her. Keep her raped so that she has no other desires. Pound her if she resists you, she is a breeding mule. Train your sons in combat. Make them wear boots. Surprise attacks to train their reflexes.

Why worry about them? Just get a sex bot. Why even bother searching. People always say "Be yourself" and "Work on yourself". Well, getting a sex bot will allow you to do just that.

They exist, but you don't believe it. Look harder for them.

Obviously you are a perma virgin.. women are cunts..
If they didnt have vaginas and tits. Men would kill them

Op is right. Find yourself a cute asian woman.

You always seem to see negative. Don't fucking give up. There are modest women. Trust me.

Have you ever seen an asian child with blue eyes? Exactly.

I will take what is artificial womb for 500.

Don't reply to him. He is obsessed with anime.
>artificial
It's not natural user and it's not in God's way.

finding a real woman is impossible when you have alot of mental problems

it's just market forces

there's a reason men are turning to a robot to replace modern women, it's sad but there's a reason, and ignoring that reason as has been the case for a long time, just sustains the problem and continues to make men look at alternatives to life with a woman.

So... Why are you the part of gene pool?

No. I cant get a girl so i will buy a bot. I dont hate women, i just cant get.onw because i am a loser

Transhumanism is Jewish cancer.

Losers like should not be part of the gene pool. You should either man the fuck up or kill yourself.

Are you hungry? Because it seems you're eating some of your words

It's not like a real woman has more soul than a robot.

No one chooses to be born. Some of us are cursed. My grandmother was crazy, but had a lot of kids. Women can het away with it because men want sex. Men have a harder time if they have mental issues. That is just the bad luck some of us are dealt. Sucks.

I dont want to kill myself though. I just want to live until i die. I dont think i will ever fix myself.

in this world of social media, which makes cheating almost too easy, in a world where women are unduly put on pedestals and men are largely uncatered for in any way other than being work horses and atms, in a world where women now have more power than men, especially where children and divorce are concerned, and she knows it, a man is dealt a very poor hand, and he knows it.

Robots are made of material and have no soul.
Sadly, you should kill yourself anyway.

Yeah, probably, but i cant bring myself to do it. Sucks.

>Beat her and protect her
Kek

Robots don't have babies so why do you care then?

Do you happen to know what caused the decline in women's modesty?
I care because white population is declining.

ah man up

classic

in other words eat shit because you're a fucking male, and other men eat shit, so so should you

I'll pass, there's more to life than eating shit like the other sheep

I meant lifting weights, running, being sporty, reading good books, you fucking Kekistani mongrel.

well that's good advice

it was just poorly articulated

This but unironic virgins will still blast you for telling the truth.
Me and my gf are getting married the moment she returns from her volunteer work in Africa. She's a dream woman, even went to another continent to help poor kids. I doubt there are many here that would get that kind of luck.

>Stop buying these sex-bots and read this.
I dont think anyone has, retard

Be dominant. Like bear in territory.

Just got mine last week

Good for you man, me and the gf are also planning on havings kids. Why tf are you letting your girl go to Africa though? why does she care about niggers in the first place?

remember to teach offspring to shave with rusty ak bayonet so souls of dead albanians strengthen bloodlust

2spooky4me

>Serb calling someone a mongrel
Kek, you're not even white.

He has style tho.

Op is right. Find yourself a nice, redpilled trap.

Pls tell me that you have a face shot lel.

>skeletor up in this motherfucker!

Traps are gay. The trap meme is shit. Go find a straight woman.
*Papyrus theme starts playing"

>find a real and GOOD woman

Fuck you, OP.

Is that a Serb?

He is Mister Magick! He can do tricks if you want.

RoASties BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Yes. Serbs are not white.

>chaining yourself a woman is not a jewish trick

the laws in western countries are so outrageous islamic countries looks tolerant in comparison

Funny that all the women I propose aren't good enough.
>reeeeeee Find a 3d gf
No!
No!

Typical stupid roastie, saying one thing and meaning another. You don't know what you want and I don't want to deal with that nonsense. You have convinced me that maybe robowaifus are the better choice.

These are just smelly chetniks.

I'm an 18-year-old britfag and all the women here are shit. What do

> she returns from her volunteer work in Africa
She's ruining white race, lmao, kill her

hmm I knew a girl that was half-Swede, half-Serb and she was definitely white. she even had pink nipples

>she even had pink nipples
Proofs?

>trust me
that's exactly what some crazy whore would say

Found the Jews, trying to shut down more white cohesion I see huh kike-o

is that a Swede?

Just live your life, man.

>go find a real and GOOD woman
go and find me real unicorn or dragon

> tfw fucking your sex doll so hard so you could even hear her scream

I fucking hate albanians. >:C

and what do I do when no real, good ,women want me? What do i do when I can't even FIND a good 'real' woman? When my country is so overrun with degeneracy that any good women that exist are taken before theyre teenagers?

then what?

hey me too

Considering sexbots, artificial wombs, AI, VR, smart dust and 5G are very real, and only a matter of time before they are well integrated with one another; I have this sneaking suspicion that we should be very worried.

If you can't find a good woman then chances are you are the problem. Have you gone to church? Become a mormon or something.

Agree with srbo
Bump

I'm a christian.
Women here are degenerate, just going to church for status but in reality they always virtue signal for blacks, gays, and refugees. "oh well the bible was written by men and their culture was like that back then so we just have to ignore that stuff"

makes me rage every fucking time

Become a mormon then, move to Utah and get like 3 blonde wives. Shit, there is no excuse for burgeranons not to be cult leaders living in an armed enclave with 30 children distributed among multiple wives.

>Go find a real and GOOD woman
when are you going to realize nobody here cares about your preaching, at this point its mildly entertaining but getting stale

Fucking don't. They will not satisfy you sexually ever. It will never be a priority for them. Only make up and Disney movies.

Don't have kids, this world is already lost.

except that polygamy is completely against the teachings of the bible.

look if you're going to troll don't bring christianity into it, we don't appreciate your obvious lies.

as for me, I'll probably end up with some wifubot because I'll never find a woman who will meet the simple desires i have of being obsessively devoted to me, and a christian.

So you're Christian but you will fuck a robot instead of finding a woman or multiple women and having kids with them

I say you're a heretic.

why get married? so you will have half your shit stolen ? why have kids? so you can pay child support?

look nigger i dont care if you feel uncomfortable in your city its not economically advantageous to go along with your nonsense

>4in dick
>5'7
I'll stick to something that won't laugh at me.

Hey it could be worse, I'm 6ยด4 and my penis is just average sized. Bitches expect me to have a yuge dick. Yours is probably quite proportionate to your manlet frame

>marry her

Nice try Shlomo.

>calls me a heretic
>advocates abandoning God to join a cult
>advocates marrying a whore and impregnating them, only to have them cuck me with some nigger or abandon me after the kids are born because she can get more money from the court that way.

fuck right off you degenerate. I'd rather stay a virgin and masturbate via sexbot (who might actually have AI and be able to love me on some primitive level.)

Why not teach her to treat YOU well.

I will have my robotic cat girl that is in permanent heat!

A new meaning for "boner".

Im not white , should i find a white wife

Yeah, chad thundercock, millions of men get divorce raped yet you have somehow figured it out how to control women. I so hope you marry.

CHECKED NIGGER

>5'7''
>8 inch cock

nigger if i move too fast during sex, like say, getting up to change positions, I'll quite literally pass out because of the lack of blood in my brain during full erection.

Also, 15 minutes is max time for sex because the vagina isn't build for massive cocks. Big dig life is hell. But goddamn if it isn't fun to pull it out and wreck the confidence of any beta male.

twitter.com/TrumInTheNorth/status/899793901724336130

bump

Kel has spoken

>cuck me with some nigger
Why do americans always bring up things like cuckoldry and interracial sex? disgusting.

t. tradcon
It is amusing to me that of the family in my generation (cousins, siblings, etc of late Gen X, early millennials) only one has kids. The rest of us, 7 in total, have no children and are in our 30's and 40's.

But you just said people with bad genes shouldn't breed, so why not get a sex bot then? Sex bot has nothing to do with breeding.

>Stop buying these sex-bots and read this.
You have my attention.
>You have been deceived by these companies.
MMhm more...
>Sex-bots are nothing more than Jewish tricks.
Ok user go on, liking where this is going...
>Go find a real and GOOD woman, marry her and make the white race grow.
YES user, you're getting there!!
>Beat h ...
Get fucked Serb - your end can't come soon enough.