Christopher Columbus monument destroyerd in Baltimore

>A monument in Baltimore to Christopher Columbus — believed to be the first one erected to the Italian explorer in America — was vandalized.
>A video posted to YouTube on Monday by a user named “Popular Resistance” shows a man striking the base of the monument near Herring Run Park repeatedly with a sledgehammer. Another person holds a sign that reads: “Racism, tear it down.” Another sign is taped to the monument reading: “The future is racial and economic justice.”

You mad racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sgXQUQwFuR8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=quW7LquykV8
youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chris was just a hunk.

>Columbus
>White

225 year old statue
Destroyed to appease monkeys who do this and to virtue signal

RIP Historians

>not posting the video
hooktube.com/watch?v=sgXQUQwFuR8

christopher colombus was a the 4 horsemen combined a bringer of pestilence,death,sodomy,blacks

Let me guess: Black people.

But without Columbus, black people would still be in Africa

Seriously, it is in Baltimore. No one cares.

>America woke to a miracle this morning.
>Blacks suddenly all had comfortable, middle-class existences.
>Crime has plummeted, and economic equality has been achieved.
>All racism and prejudice appears to have ended.
>Experts believe the cause of such a miracle may be the destruction of a 225 year old stone monument commemorating Columbus, which was personally keeping the entire black race down.
>World peace is expected to be achieved next once the Lincoln Memorial is bulldozed, and experts believe cancer may be similarly cured by toppling the Washington Monument.

History holds humanity back.
With all the money spent on useless old statues and laws, we could have reached Mars by now.

>Christopher Columbus

Your fucking obsession with translating the names of foreign people.

Repeat with me: CRISTOFORO COLOMBO

>History holds humanity back.

So true.

It was Christoffa Corombo, he spoke Ligurian, not modern Italian.

You forgot your "comrade"

I blame all this shit on hillary and obama, we should hold them accountable for every act of terrorism committed by a brainwashed nog

How and when did America become the most cuck nation in the Anglosphere?
Chairman Mao, pls go.

BUT TRUMP

this. nothing of value was lost
he is so overrated, america was literally found centuries before by the viking

Watch it 'protesters'!
I hope the mob beats them up like in sopranos

just like when rome fell all over again

dont let barbarians into your society

Fuckin Morons destroying history,
refuse to acknowledge the horrible thing that
maos cultural revolution was.
Destroying your history playes into the hands of them controlling your "freedom".
and pic related
WILL PLEASE SOMEONE DESTROY THIS HERESY?!
(This isnt history, its modern and massively blasphemous and very harmful to us all...)

Columbos was just some spic who pretended he discovered America. Uhm, sweetie, Varg the Viking discovered America hundreds of years before. The vikings just didn't try to conquer the natives because it was way, way too fucking far away from the fjords.

It is clear that these leftist Communist sympathizers know their Communist history.

In the 1960's the Chinese Cultural Revolution lead by the Communist Party in China started destroying anything that was part of the past or "old world". That included Old Customs, Old Culture, Old Habits, and Old Ideas.

Now in America you have leftist Communist rabble are attempting to pull the same effort on "old" American historical monuments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Olds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

The would not dare touch Baphomet.

If you need to see the 10 Commandments everywhere you go then your faith is weak.

I didn't know that Cristóbal Colón was a Confederate General

Without slavery they would still be in Africa and they still hate slavery.

fuck the pope, now let's start taxing churches

Christopher Columbus was a cunt.

I don't agree with censoring history though. Everyone should know how much of a cunt he was.

Especially America, who have a fucking day named after the guy.

Niggers probably shouldn't have sold their own kind into slavery. But I guess shit like personal responsibility does not exist in the negro's mind.

That monument looks simple... it can be rebuild easily

jokes on them they would still be slaves, but in africa

RIP USA.

Congratulations on the beginning of bolshevik revolution.

It was actually Kristian Kolmonen, famous Finnish explorer.

Stop breathing

you guys made a big mistake. say what you want about whatever or whoever you want. the day you adopt ISIS tactics of terrorism destroying historic sites and objects, you become animals. you have no message and are responsible for everything bad that comes back at you. and we all get to shove your nose in it every day of your pathetic miserable lives.

Dirty niggers

I wish, Santiasco air it's awful.

lel

WTF I just forgot literally everything I've ever learned and immediately built a rocket to Mars.

A good read, helps to understand the African negro mindset

Nordcucks triggered by the mediterranean competition.

dumb cunt deserved it for discovering such shit country

Honestly just waiting to see one of these vandals lynched

Big if true

>Baltimore

fucking planet of the apes at this point. you couldnt pay me to live in that shit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=quW7LquykV8

We're going to kill you faggots. We're going to kill you to the last fucking fag and witch. Do us a favor and get the stakes and fire pit ready for us when we come you fucking nigger jew

First they came for the trash cans and I said nothing
Then they came for inanimate statues and I said nothing...

We need to stop them before they hurt themselves.

Once again burgers stand by and do nothing

Hey. Those types of niggers don't want anything to do with my type of nigger. Don't lump us in the same category.

from thumbnail I thought it was a minigun aimed at them

Blacks hold humanity back.
With all the money spent on welfare, EBT, cops, prosecutions, prisons, AIDS medicine and foreign aids, we could have reached alpha centaurii by now

>this
fucking snow niggers are jealous of Mediterranean superior civilization

pretty shiftily done

So does this finally settle the "are italians White" debate?

They ought to throw the fucking book at these motherfuckers.

Yeah, but it's kind of like being mad at a toddler who is throwing a tantrum. It's a waste of effort. The murder-monkeys will tire themselves out as soon as football and basketball are back in full swing

Amen! where can I find the appropriate facebook filter to support this?

What did the 'discovery' of barbarian snowniggers change though? Nothing. No one knew they ended up in America until recently. Columbus discovery changed the world.

Oh my fellow uncultured swine, Kristopher columbine was a famous dixie almiral, he sigle handed defeat the evil yankees at the battle of blackwater's mouth. Learn yo history senpai

He was a jew.

If you need to destroy statues everywhere you go then your race is weak.

We don't have a lot of things that old in the continental US. It's a shame something so old was just smashed to bits

>black people

Listen up /nufag/. To post on this Latvian camel breeding image board you must lurk for 6 gorillion years. Until this is over you must fuck off back to plebbit. We call them niggers here.

>inb4 but I have been here since Donnie was elected

It was LeKristo Columbus, and he was really black

>destroying history
This probably the worst thing you can do.

>The future is racial and economic justice
So, South Africa?
Meme this shit as hard as you can.

Bodymore in the house, what's good 410?! Locust Point reporting!

kys faggo

The cultural barbarians who rape our history deserve the death penalty. I'm completely serious.

Doesn't matter, modern whites you all included shame and disgrace your ancestors more than the nignoggers smashing statues do

If these men were alive today they would have already begun the massacre and we'd see dead browns, feminists and every other kind of scum hanged, drawn and quartered

Your cowardice and weakness towards your enemies is a disgrace

youtube.com/watch?v=bSlX36QP_po

I agree. Get the local mob out there.

No, it was actually a rich Antifa guy that hates capitalism as he relaxes at his beach house in Massachusettes

So mad. A Spanish explorer statue being torn down has me TRIGGERED.

It was a handsome blacc kang by the name of Kistofo Kolombi.

Sweetie no.

You can tell Antifa is a controlled op because of all the professional gear there is at every event to document their violence. Like, wtf is that guy with the huge video camera doing there?

Dude, nowadays even the fishes who swim in my aquarium are Jews to pol.

>pretend to be rebel on the left
>burn down a business competing with yours
>call them racists so that you don't get punished
>profit

you can make some people lose their friends by doing this too. there is no punishment. do you want to cuck some dude at the bar? just go up to his girl and repeatedly make jokes about how her guy looks like a nazi, she'll never talk to him again.

Why are Americans getting triggered by statues?

CHINESE CULTURAL REVOLUTION
LOOK IT UP

>Why are Americans getting triggered by statues?
Because CIA psy ops since the late 1960s have totally conned young radicals into thinking that gender and social justice issues are more important than smashing capitalism and the military-industrial complex.

Don't wait around for someone else to do it.
Be the justice you believe in.

Cristóbal Colón

i know someone else who enjoys this pasttime